Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penny1992

Chatty Member
Ah, tone deaf Kate strikes again. Affiliate links for a £370 coat and a £135 advent calendar. No thanks hun think I’ll just pay my heating bill instead and maybe treat myself to £5 petrol for the car.
£5?? To fill my car is about $120 😱

Nestor

Redoing the kitchen now knowing they would sell was just insane to me. It was already fine for whoever would buy it but clearly she can’t function if something is not exactly how she wants it…
I have a feeling their current kitchen isn’t up to reg… they have a gas hob and no induction above, so will need to re do that to sell..

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I haven't been following her for very long, can someone give me a bit of a background please. Is she from New Zealand or is she Scottish and her parents moved there? Where did she grow up? I didn't realise she came from a wealthy background.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
Ummm so she’s done an ‘ask me anything’ and she’s managed to shoehorn that GIFTED airwick thing into no less than 3 of her answers! It’s such a bloody obvious sales pitch! And not an AD on any of them
Yes, but the Q&A was related to the ad, there is nothing wrong with that.
And thestories were marked as ads.
16DC6ED8-B554-4B6F-9570-8BA978A36061.png

Attachments

MidnightToker

Today’s ad is a shocker, and that’s saying something after the new look shorts.

Also her teeth are the same as Jamie G’s. They both go to dentistry on the square, the home of fake looking teeth.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
It would be interesting to know how many people come to offer on it! I would say minimum 20… I also wonder if anyone from out of Glasgow/Scotland will offer on it and if they know that they need a solicitor 😂😅
Agent would tell them I should imagine. We’ll need to wait a few months until the sale is registered with RoS to find out what it actually went for.

I don’t understand what the issue is with someone coming from a family who have helped them out financially? Why all the speculation about her family..?

Palmtrees

VIP Member
They're staying in Glasgow, Edinburgh was the 'decoy'. I think Glasgow probably does make more sense if it's where her brother lives and where Jordan's family is, even though Edinburgh is only an hour away on the train.
Ah right ! Im behing the times.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
He was/is lead singer in the band Flood of Red. They're quite big in Scotland and the alt music scene here in Glasgow, they came from my hometown so maybe that's why they just seem bigger to me but I listen to their stuff all the time and have been to a few of their gigs.
Now that I think of it I actually do remember hearing that he was in a band when they first started dating but didn't know they were big. That's pretty cool!

But she hasn’t said her family always struggled or claimed that she grew up poor? It’s not uncommon for parents to help their children out with a first mortgage. Just a weird thing to hold against someone!