Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojo1234

I don’t mind her but recently her fake ‘hilarious’ laughing at ‘Jordy’ on her stories has really been irritating me!🙈

Reactions: 15

calla123

Probably their accountants as @Burrito88 said above.

Meanwhile Kate is still tweaking the flat (she was talking about new shelving in the kitchen a few weeks back) even though they are planning on selling. Doesn't make sense to me. It's not like a few shelves are going to add value to the property. Maybe she's changed her mind about moving.
she literally has nothing else to do...

• Haha

Lmorg

I kind of assume now that they planned on selling once kids were on the way so Jordan didn't have to focus on anything else. I genuinely wonder what the two of them will do to fill their time considering neither of them seem to do...anything.
To be fair they very much lead the sort of life I’d fancy if I (like basically everyone else) didn’t actually have to work. They seem to be pretty busy most of the time, even if it’s a very privileged sort of busy consisting of holidays and coffee and interiors. If they can afford to just sort of swan about then more power to them, I would if I could!

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣

This is what really baffles me about social media. ‘Influencers’ refuse to engage with anything other than adulation. If you’re not a sycophant, they block.

That’s why sites like this exist, because the over control of right to reply means commentary needs to go elsewhere.

I do realise they may also receive trolling and abuse, which is awful and they are right to block of course. But there’s a lot of them equate any comment that isn’t positive as being trolling.

Kate aways struck me as somebody who was a bit savvy about that, and her ads were very nicely done, so I’m surprised to see she responded to genuine feedback like that. You’re only expressing what is obvious, she must know that her recent content has not been good?

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Don’t know why she can’t be real and show the oh so ugly house they live in, not everything has to be aesthetic and it would make for more interesting content than what she’s doing now? Like how I styled my ugly rental or whatever

rawbin30

£5?? To fill my car is about $120 😱
Oh no, £5 doesn’t fill the tank. It’s what I put in my car so it doesn’t break down on the way to work and because I can’t afford to fill the tank in one go! Tell me I’m not the only one who does this 😂

• Haha

timefortea82

Or when they say they had to get up early as they had such a busy day, and their day consists of getting up at 8am, making an iced coffee and then going to the post office to return some clothes. Then going to a press lunch and editing a video. Like going for lunch and running some errands is most people's idea of a chilled weekend.
Its basically what most people would do in a 1 hour lunch break.

• Haha

rawbin30

84109F4B-6D4C-4C2C-878C-00FB0D31EFAE.png
What is with these bent leg shots? It looks so awkward and posed 😂 Just stand normally? She keeps doing it

• Haha

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
This girl is gonna have such a wake up call once baby is here, no more Sundays lying around doing bugger all 😂
For real they’re just two forever teenagers who happened to get super super lucky with right thing right time that allowed them to live a life of Riley. Doubt either of them have ever had a proper working week. Let alone weeks on end of them. Late complains about going away filming. Must be so hard getting to travel wonderful parts of Scotland and getting paid for it 🙄

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I know the life of an instagrammer is one long grift, but I’m genuinely surprised at this from her, she usually has a more sophisticated approach.

This is just embarrassing.

Missmarplesknitting

I came to say the same. The box was pretty so she kept them. She's utterly ridiculous. It's like she lives in a bubble. I'm not saying she has to have political discussions or deny herself things she can afford but it's like she's not a real person. I'm unfollowing again 🤣

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Don’t know why she can’t be real and show the oh so ugly house they live in, not everything has to be aesthetic and it would make for more interesting content than what she’s doing now? Like how I styled my ugly rental or whatever
Agree… it is as if she can’t show any image of her life that isn’t perfectly curated and ‘aesthetic’. So if they are in a rental that is not her dream home then it doesn’t even exist. But she spent the last years using her home/interior as her main content… does she think we all forgot?

snarkvark

VIP Member
kate alienated herself from the influencer crowd because she's always seen herself as better than them...... and now she's moving to brighton, which is something they all did years ago.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She said in her stories that she just bought a £200 pair of shoes just because the box was pretty.
Being smug and showing off her wealth is pretty much all she does these days. It's very boring and she is increasingly difficult to like.

I'd love to know where all the money comes from - as neither of them seem to do anything much. Also, I wonder if Jordie had any say in the big move or if Kate just decided they were moving and he went along with it. I always get the impression he doesn't have much of a say in these things.

Reactions: 14

calla123

Kate mentioned she had a very busy day yesterday. She must have taken a bath and read a book. Phew!
She was swamped, she answered a bunch of questions on Instagram about her kitchen.
And is now giving out snark to her '83748292' followers *eyeroll* - like why not make that story explaining what a tenement is instead of throwing shade? These morons that you sell shit to all day make your living Kate. They paid for your multiple tenement properties. Check yourself. Entitled wee madam

Reactions: 14