Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rawbin30

I don’t think she’ll share much of the baby once she’s here. She’ll enjoy teasing her followers. I’m predicting a foot photo or a hand etc. Then we’ll probably not get the name for ages.

the gaviscon thing is really bothering me. Like why even bring it being £6 up when that’s probably the equivalent of £0.03 to us normal folk. She literally spends thousands on reno then rips it all out again a couple of years later. The money she must have is insane, I hate when she shares all the investment and financial info, the only people who can do that are people who have money in the first place! She doesn’t know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 16

snarkvark

VIP Member
such an odd choice. moving from scotland to england... and brighton is such a try-hard place. it's nice enough but it's been somewhere so many influencers move to that it's a bit of a joke now. I thought she'd be more inventive and move somewhere up and coming rather than somewhere so pretentious!

She paints a very rosy, idyllic picture of a hipster southside maw. Brunches, coffee and walks in Queens Park.

Just seems very unrealistic. I know Instagram is a highlight reel but if I'd have seen that at 3 months in with my first, I'd have felt like I was a slummy maw. Tbf, I already did feel like that when I turned up to the first time mum group in east ren cause I didn't drive a big car, live in the posher areas and wasn't all dressed up.

penny1992

Chatty Member
I never remember her showing off her wealth like this in the past. She's really been flaunting it recently.
I find that often when people do this they are unhappy elsewhere in their life....

Maybe all is not as happy as she portrays with having a baby. Considering she was vocal about not wanting children before, I wouldn't be surprised...

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Her IG will just continue to be shelfies, pouting at home and close ups of coffee, so it won’t matter whether she’s in Brighton or Hull.

putsimply

I always suspected she had a bit of a mean streak. I'm surprised she responded to your DM. I thought she'd be the type to ignore. I guess you struck a nerve. The truth hurts!

Also, what a little liar she is. Then again, she also told that fib where she said she never wanted kids and Jord would just have to live with her decision. Haha.
Weirdly she responded in under a minute? For someone who has such a following, didn’t expect a response! Can’t see how many followers she has (blocked) but thought it was a fair amount?

I don’t know why she told the lie…? I didn’t see the point to be honest - it just made me dislike her more, and what did she gain from it? One up on me…? 🫠

Also I’m very new to tattle - only signed up cause she annoyed me so much 😅, but from having a bit of a snoop around.. why doesn’t this have a horrible name like the rest of the pages?

Should be Kate La Vile!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
The complaining about the price of a bottle of gaviscom for £6 😂😂😂😂 IMAGINE you also had to pay for all of your own homecare, skin care, baby clothing … my heart bleeds

Reactions: 15

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Why is she posting these weird touchy feely pics with her and her husband all of a sudden? If I set up the camera then asked my husband to pose with me like that he’d think I’d lost my bloody mind! It’s hardly a loving intimate moment when you have to set up the camera and pose is it? I just don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I just barfed 1000 times
#dreamy
I find it weird taking financial advice from someone who does obviously shop for instant gratification. She spent £180 on a perfume she tried on once in a shop and liked in the same day. That doesn't scream to be someone who counts the pennies and saves up for something they have been wanting for a while.

Peachy9

VIP Member
I don't really get the whole name dropping hints, she's hardly Beyonce. Does anyone other than the parents and maybe grandparents really, truely care?
Unless she names the child a particularly unique name, I don't think anyone is going to be very bothered. My 6 year old the other day was talking about babies...she said if she had a baby boy she would name him 'Beef' 🧐🤣
I'll be vaguely interested if she called her child something along those lines 🤪

• Haha

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
She’s insufferable, offers absolutely nothing in terms of content and dresses like an extra on last of the summer wine. Also she needs to put her boggin feet away.

• Haha

snarkvark

VIP Member
her blog post was a nice read but I did feel she really glossed over how much privilege she has and instead went with the "we worked really hard to make our dreams happen" narrative. I mean, sure. I don't doubt you "worked hard"..... but you also had a lot of help to get there.

I'm wondering what their dream home looks like if selling two properties wasn't enough???

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I could do without seeing any more of Jord tbh. What is it with these influencers and pushing their unattractive husbands on their viewers? Anna is busting a gut trying to make The Mark Edit happen and now we have Jord in 'baby-making pose' alert. How I long for the days of Dreamy Joe! 😄

• Haha

calla123

A half day! A half day from what?! Kate, you're killing me here, stop! 😂
On another note, went straight off to buy that damn dress (again, I've nothing against her style) and it looks a completely different colour on the website to her AD. This annoys me, she did this last week with some jeans as well - don't filter clothes you are advertising to the point they look completely different!

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I went on the gift giving guide as I really liked the velvet hair bow … was thinking of treating myself until i realised it cost £160 for a hair bow! I almost vomited. She has completely lost touch with with reality omg

• Wow

calla123

Someone touched a nerve.
God she's insufferable. It's not a 'shady message', it's a Tweet critiquing your terrible TV skills, love. And don't try to make it about men targeting women online please. Get over yourself. Have a look at what some women in the public eye actually put with up with. Seriously, I used to find Kate so relatable, when did she become so utterly up herself?

Don't even get me started on the Listerine 😂 Tragic. Anything for few bucks eh?