Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally everyone has gone to Mallorca havent they, and sorry to be the holiday grinch but everyone I know has come back with Covid 😐
I wonder if she thought that because they've both had covid and are double vaccinated, they're less at risk? Bit strange how suddenly she's 'emerged' on holiday, rather than actually saying they're going.

Reactions: 2
Literally everyone has gone to Mallorca havent they, and sorry to be the holiday grinch but everyone I know has come back with Covid 😐
I still wouldn’t risk it tbh, also couldn’t be arsed with all the palava with covid tests and certificates and forms and stuff, would just stress me out, half the people I’ve spoke to who’ve been away moaned about the price of the covid tests when they get back and it’s like well no one forced you to go and you knew about it before u went so shut up lmao

Reactions: 5
I'm just back from holiday to visit my mum who I hadn't seen in almost two years. It is stressful and time consuming but worth it to see her. I cant believe any influencers travelling wouldn't discuss all this stuff. The covid tests, the forms, the nerves of catching covid and being trapped there. It would be far more interesting than the generic holidays photos and being thankful for the sun.

Reactions: 6
Influencers just can’t handle any kind of criticism though - if they show any real parts of travelling at the moment (and complain about it) they’ll rightly receive questions about why they’re bothering, and if they talk about how much they need the break they’ll come across as completely tone deaf to their followers with proper jobs.

it’s telling that folk will just do the panoramic landscape shot now, so they’ll get the engagement but will try to escape the flak.

Reactions: 4
I'm just back from holiday to visit my mum who I hadn't seen in almost two years. It is stressful and time consuming but worth it to see her. I cant believe any influencers travelling wouldn't discuss all this stuff. The covid tests, the forms, the nerves of catching covid and being trapped there. It would be far more interesting than the generic holidays photos and being thankful for the sun.
If I had family abroad who I hadn’t seen in ages I’d probably risk it and go but I feel that’s completely different from going for just a holiday if you get me

Reactions: 5
Very different IMO. To be fair wherever they are looks quiet, and if they sit around reading all week they aren’t at much risk while on holiday, it’s more the travelling, airports etc. Anyway I’m totally jealous as id love to spend my life doing bugger all but taking photos and reading and be able to do that around a pool right now 😂

Reactions: 9
How does that coffee shop make any profit? It’s never open!
I don’t imagine rent on such a busy street is cheap

The coffee shop seems like a hobby. They live such an odd life.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like either of them really has to work a whole lot. It seems like the coffee shop and Kate's 'influencing' are mere hobbies. Also, for two people who don't really seem to do a whole lot, they own two properties. I wish I knew their secret...

Yeah, it doesn't seem like either of them really has to work a whole lot. It seems like the coffee shop and Kate's 'influencing' are mere hobbies. Also, for two people who don't really seem to do a whole lot, they own two properties. I wish I knew their secret...
I believe it’s called inherited wealth

Reactions: 13
I know not everyone can be the same but sometimes I look at influencers like Kate and they just seem so boring while also being so young. I cannot imagine looking forward to sorting shelves at her age. She acts like a pensioner.

Reactions: 10
I know not everyone can be the same but sometimes I look at influencers like Kate and they just seem so boring while also being so young. I cannot imagine looking forward to sorting shelves at her age. She acts like a pensioner.
She's incredibly dull and so smug

Reactions: 10
She is look suuuuuper trim!
If I quit my job, walk loads and read lots of books can I look like that too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.