Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone touched a nerve.
God she's insufferable. It's not a 'shady message', it's a Tweet critiquing your terrible TV skills, love. And don't try to make it about men targeting women online please. Get over yourself. Have a look at what some women in the public eye actually put with up with. Seriously, I used to find Kate so relatable, when did she become so utterly up herself?

Don't even get me started on the Listerine 😂 Tragic. Anything for few bucks eh?

Reactions: 15
I know......I mean how much can she be making with these its just so tacky. I haven't clicked to check but if it's amazon then she'll get money for everything that person buys for a period of time I'm sure

Reactions: 1
Ive just seen that she has done a collab with ECCO shoes and showcased these bright red trainers. Seems so off brand?!

I've unfollowed and assumed she's been as boring as usual as this thread has been dead!
Seems there is nothing she won't cash in on these days....what's next, Bonmarche? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caught up on SHOTY. Anyone else thought this season was a bit of a flop? The series is now all about who has the biggest pockets and not actually making it a home. I see they’re already filming the next one. Hope it’s better.

Reactions: 2
Caught up on SHOTY. Anyone else thought this season was a bit of a flop? The series is now all about who has the biggest pockets and not actually making it a home. I see they’re already filming the next one. Hope it’s better.
Some of the homes were so totally overstyled! I prefer the ones where they’ve obviously done a lot of work but only to make sure the home fits their family’s interests and needs.
I did enjoy Kate taking the huff that the other two judges weren’t as keen on her favourite home which was like a ticky box exercise of every insta trend going.

Reactions: 6
There she goes again with the selfies and “I need a nap”.

Yes, we get it. Does she have anything more exciting to say?
I find her “I’m so busy” this weeks posts completely insufferable. What I wouldn’t give to reorganise a few shelves, get a manicure etc etc

Reactions: 13
Lol of course they've decided to sell the flat (she forgot to call it a tenement) - told you she would be bored as soon as they're done decorating and will probably see her moving into a big house next.

It was been barely a year they did the place up and moved in, no? That's crazy. How much disposable income do they have on top of her luxury handbags and shoes that she buys all the time!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lol of course they've decided to sell the flat (she forgot to call it a tenement) - told you she would be bored as soon as they're done decorating and will probably see her moving into a big house next.

It was been barely a year they did the place up and moved in, no? That's crazy. How much disposable income do they have on top of her luxury handbags and shoes that she buys all the time!
Wow! They've only just moved in!

Reactions: 4
Shes said its fell through but unless she was made an offer privately you don't sell your flat on a whim. You need to get a valuation and employ an estate agent. House prices have went even more crazy recently so she'd probably make a tidy profit but if she wants a house in the same rough area they've risen a lot too. I suppose she can afford it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone looked on rightmove to see if the flat's listed? I had a quick look but didn't find anything- not surprising since I don't really know any specifics and am generally terrible at property searches.

I wonder if someone made them an offer even though the flat wasn't actually up for sale? Seems strange it would all fall through then if the buyers were that keen.

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen it and I was on rightmove the other day checking out this area as I live near her. It wouldn't be unusual to get an offer on Instagram maybe as she's always showing it off. It can't be all finished as you only get to see particular views. Bet its on soon though.

Reactions: 3
I believe she made a comment on her Insta stories that implied they were going to sell it to a specific person ("an opportunity came up") but since it fell through they will no longer be trying to sell. Which just blows my mind in general -- what world does she live in that she tries to sell an entire new apartment on a whim?

Had to come on here and check to see if anyone else was as annoyed about it as I was 😂 She said it so flippantly too and was like "we're just spontaneous, people need to stop freaking out" 🙃

Reactions: 5
Saw Jordy years ago when he worked behind the bar in Home in merchant city. Was heavily flirting with a dark haired barmaid the whole night. Definitely something going on there. He wasn’t really appearing in vlogs back then so he would have assumed nobody would know who he was. Busted!!! Lol.

Reactions: 3
Saw Jordy years ago when he worked behind the bar in Home in merchant city. Was heavily flirting with a dark haired barmaid the whole night. Definitely something going on there. He wasn’t really appearing in vlogs back then so he would have assumed nobody would know who he was. Busted!!! Lol.
I grew up in a city in Scotland where people knew Flood of Red (band he was in I think). And it was said Jordan was cheating on Kate.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.