Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Is this a joke? How did Jord get a tattoo during lockdown? Are tattoo parlours open in Scotland? I really hope it's a joke. That tattoo is terrible!
Think they opened on Monday in Scotland.... And the tattooist has clearly been out of practice for a while šŸ¤£ it's just a stock image of random girl in a hat šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think they opened on Monday in Scotland.... And the tattooist has clearly been out of practice for a while šŸ¤£ it's just a stock image of random girl in a hat šŸ˜­
I was hoping it was a joke - bad photoshop or something. Sure looks like it!

ETA: I've never had a tattoo but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have healed yet if he had it done so recently. Hmm...

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know much about tattoos or if itā€™s good or not... Itā€™s obviously not a realistic tattoo, I guess the style is ā€˜traditionalā€™ like pin up girls etc. I canā€™t say I like it though and couldnā€™t imagine my BF having something like that of me

Reactions: 3
I was hoping it was a joke - bad photoshop or something. Sure looks like it!

ETA: I've never had a tattoo but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have healed yet if he had it done so recently. Hmm...
tattooed person here! Itā€™s not healed, they tend to look clean when fresh and then scab up before they heal over. So itā€™s definitely freshly done (studios opened in Scotland on Monday) but mannnn itā€™s a pretty rubbish tattoo isnā€™t it šŸ„“ there are so many talented artists in Glasgow as well. He could have got an amazing interpretation of that photo but this is just absolutely MEH

Reactions: 5
tattooed person here! Itā€™s not healed, they tend to look clean when fresh and then scab up before they heal over.
I didn't realise that about the healing process - I genuinely thought Kate might be having a laugh with photoshop! Lol! It's a pretty terrible tattoo. I'd love to know what kind of feedback she got after posting that pic!

Reactions: 1
This is her new thing on the home show

*seeā€™s one single leaf*

ā€œOh wow yah I love how theyā€™ve brought the outside inside and yah made the home part of the landscape. I see a little tree thereā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate has posted the name of the tattoo artist on IG and mentioned that Jord has another tattoo by the same person (of Princess Leia) on his other arm, so there are really no excuses. I guess he's just a glutton for punishment!

Also, the tattoo of Princess Leia looks nothing like her. Same nose on both tattoos too.

Screenshot_2021-05-01-09-45-08.png

• Haha
Kate has posted the name of the tattoo artist on IG and mentioned that Jord has another tattoo by the same person (of Princess Leia) on his other arm, so there are really no excuses. I guess he's just a glutton for punishment!

Also, the tattoo of Princess Leia looks nothing like her. Same nose on both tattoos too.

View attachment 554552
I was shocked there to see who the artist was because they do super cute portraits and have a really cool style. Just didnā€™t translate to the picture of Kate at all šŸ„“

That tattoo doesnā€™t even look like Kate. All the artist had to do was trace Kateā€™s profile.

She does ads for the most random companies, Listerine! Are we meant to sip out of cut glass tumblers?

bleeping hell, can't believe she's advertising Listerine by making it look like a cocktail!

• Haha
Right are people punting Listerine now?! Because Iā€™m sure Cherry Healey posted a pic of a bottle of it on stories while at a picnic and called it ā€œpicnic essentialsā€ šŸ¤£

I think everyone needs to get over the tattoo, itā€™s not supposed to be a lifelike portrait.

The ads are getting more and more random and not very on-brand for Kate but Iā€™m enjoying her fashion content because I donā€™t see many influencers who have bodies that look normal and not distorted by poses or photoshop. Itā€™s good to see clothes I might buy on a similar body first, especially while fitting rooms are closed.

Reactions: 6
Just watched tonight's episode of SHOTY. I don't understand why she's on it. She makes the most ridiculous, vapid comments & if something isn't to her taste she turns her nose up!

Did they lie though? What exactly qualifies her to judge others homes?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.