Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, Kate looks amazing in the dress. But it seems a slightly more “yasmin” type of dress where it’s cut out in parts. Yasmin often wears clothes to show skin whereas Kate has always seemed a bit more reserved in that sense. The style of dress just seemed totally wrong for her.

Reactions: 6
She looked much happier and more comfortable in the dress for Bridgeton in my opinion, the dress yesterday isn’t a dress I would ever think of Kate wearing. It definitely doesn’t scream ‘classic’ which she seems to mostly dress?! The Bridgeton screening looked fun and a one off, doing it again the next week seems odd. It takes from her nice girl next door image, loaning jewellery from Chopard twice in a month?! I can’t imagine in most peoples lifetime will they walk in the shop let alone have a chance to wear the jewellery. It’s an odd path she’s taking if this is to be regular

Reactions: 11
She looked much happier and more comfortable in the dress for Bridgeton in my opinion, the dress yesterday isn’t a dress I would ever think of Kate wearing. It definitely doesn’t scream ‘classic’ which she seems to mostly dress?! The Bridgeton screening looked fun and a one off, doing it again the next week seems odd. It takes from her nice girl next door image, loaning jewellery from Chopard twice in a month?! I can’t imagine in most peoples lifetime will they walk in the shop let alone have a chance to wear the jewellery. It’s an odd path she’s taking if this is to be regular

Agree it’s odd seeing Kate going down the z list socialite route, regularly attending any event to get any paparazzi attention & fame recognition for IG verification. Neither of them made the red carpet photos in the Daily Mail despite their efforts.

Kate is naturally gorgeous in anything - for this occasion be better in a younger, shorter glam dress ( like Anya was wearing), as it was only an action film screening.

She obviously uses a filter / face tunes her photos subtly, which is clearly not needed. Contrast in her selfie & the Getty photos. Shows how damaging seeking social media perfection is & making beautiful girls insecure - she looks very thin in the car photo.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I mean paparazzi photos are absolutely brutal to be honest, they really do put pounds on the slimmest celebrities and show every single little thing for example

Kate is a really pretty girl just doesn’t suit her hair scraped back like that which is what is making her look a bit off, not her best look for a red carpet either really.

Don’t get why she’s going to all these events now lol

Reactions: 2
She is doing my head in now, acting like she isn’t someone with zero personality ‘omg we’ve been laughing for an hour we are sooooo crazy’ it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I never wanted to sign up for an account on this, as lurking is hilarious, but this head has sent me over the edge. Too much cringe. WHY is she wearing ballgowns and diamonds to low key screenings???? Is she serious? The actors literally look like they could be going on a night out and here’s “desperate to be famous Kate” turning up like an A Lister at the Oscars. Like, does she not have friends who just say “no Kate, you can’t wear that, you aren’t bleeping Zendaya and this isn’t Hollywood” rant over. Piss off Kate.
Also who else thinks she reads here? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never wanted to sign up for an account on this, as lurking is hilarious, but this head has sent me over the edge. Too much cringe. WHY is she wearing ballgowns and diamonds to low key screenings???? Is she serious? The actors literally look like they could be going on a night out and here’s “desperate to be famous Kate” turning up like an A Lister at the Oscars. Like, does she not have friends who just say “no Kate, you can’t wear that, you aren’t bleeping Zendaya and this isn’t Hollywood” rant over. Piss off Kate.
Also who else thinks she reads here? 🤣
100% she reads here. She’d never rant about tattle though like some of the others, she’s far too perfect and wouldn’t want to be seen as anything other than perfect imo.

Reactions: 3
All they do with their lives is go into Chanel or bulgari, and pose in their beige clothes from Zara, it’s such a vapid existence, and Yasmin is rough as a badgers hole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks reallly tacky. Thats the kind of look i’d expect of one of the essex lot or towie lot thinking they look glam.

and yasmins real face coming out again in full force.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yasmin is her constant companion now, who’s even more desperate to be a celebrity & OTT dress sense Kate is copying - more events & holidays to come.

Shopping again on Bond St, Chanel or Dior shoes or maybe a Bulgari hand bag are today’s tough life decisions - she’s sadly becoming an influencer parody. Even doing hair gummies ads now - promote anything for cash for designer stuff.

Not sure who she is targeting as an audience anymore as her real life content has gone totally high end, then only wears high street to make money from links but wishes she didn’t at all. Boasting about regularly staying at £750 Kimpton suite for a night out, when her flat is nearby isn’t normal behaviour & she’s bringing her rabbits next time. 🤯. Doesn’t declare stay as Advert or gifted to be a PR job. Took a Bentley to go the cinema - cannot even drive onto Leicester Sq only nearby. Lost sense of normal life & new wealth has gone to her head - if she reads here, needs a Reality check & be more humble. It’s a shame the dramatic change in her.

Reactions: 17
I really used to like Kate when I first started watching her. I found her at the beginning of the pandemic and her videos helped me through the lockdowns. I liked how organised she seemed and how down-to-earth she was but now.....she is a completely different person. It's really sad to see. She managed to gain many followers with her good girl image and how dedicated she seemed about her "work". Now she only cares about being famous and buying pointless designer items. But then again most people now turn to social media mainly for fame and money, so not surprising that this happened considering she decided to do social media full time. I firmly believe that this was always her goal but she was being good at hiding it in the beginning. Now thanks to Yasmin it's all out in the open.

Reactions: 12
I just looked at some of the photos from that Northman screening event and I agree with what someone said earlier about how people were dressed. Kate looked beautiful, but I think that dress was too much for that event.

Reactions: 2
Dress was totally too much for this event - her dress hire co. regularly works with Towie’s Megan McKenna & Love Islanders. Signs that Kate was always seeking fame by her dating a You Tuber & then asking out a Love Islander. Probably a Footballer next? Celebrity lifestyle is the goal.

On Yasmin’s IG stories tonight with a yoda filters - giggling about being a dirty girl in a four poster bed is not her usual tone - her Kimpton hotel room last night had a 4 poster. Maybe this hotel is her hook up place as she regularly stayed there before the split. A story behind it anyway - classy, good girl image is being binned.

Reactions: 1
On Kate’s story earlier she said something about “moving my little Yasmin in”. Does that mean Yas has moved in with Kate and Bei now?

On Kate’s story earlier she said something about “moving my little Yasmin in”. Does that mean Yas has moved in with Kate and Bei now?
That would be the final straw - I loved Kate because she was ‚normal‘ and not OTT like Lydia and friends but.. well. Back then I even thought Greg must have broken her heart but tables are turning.

Reactions: 1
No, Yasmin has moved to london from Brighton. She’s got her own place and Kate must have been helped her move in. They aren’t going to be living together thankfully

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.