Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why Greg is going on about his ex’s. He has a good thing going with the BBC getting rugby gigs. He should say nothing.
He is acting like a reality star not a proper tv presenter/Olympian .Has anyone here met him?
Said on this Podcast as most people only know him initially from Love Island Reality TV, interviewers only want to ask him about his love life & Love Island despite Olympics & other presenting work. Seems frustrated by it but accepts it as the way it is & how the media works so cannot avoid it completely. Did Interview as a favour as his rugby podcast is recorded at same place in Dublin - one of the hosts applied for love island a few yrs ago, just chatted about life & answered relationship dilemmas for 1 hr - nothing too serious. All sorts of different questions- about LI, summer plans, what type of wedding he would like one day, baby names, would love a daughter one day etc.. & only briefly spoke about his own relationship experiences. He was mainly promoting his fitness app on it to its young female Irish audience, who wouldn’t be interested in his rugby punditry anyway.

Reactions: 6
I like Kate so I hope that none of this is true. I think that she is just really young and living her life. I remember being 25. She will eventually realize what really matters in a relationship. I also think that her hair just looks OK and I might be an outsider on this, but I like Bei!

Reactions: 3
Press don’t bother reporting on anything else - only interested in any brief comment on his love life. He cycled 400 KM for Movember charity last week & no coverage, it must be annoying.

I’m sure Kate is aware anytime her name is mentioned in the press with google alerts. I think she is just young & determined to get the luxury lifestyle she desires in life and wants to be spoilt / treated like a princess girlfriend - men should pay for everything attitude. Not really looking for a serious relationship or marriage yet. Seems like Greg was just her lockdown boyfriend who kept her company whilst she was bored, was only aged 22-24. Lots of relationships dragged out longer due to the pandemic & ended once everything opened up again. After it was clear he wasn’t going to be instantly wealthy / high profile after retiring + was struggling with his mental health a bit - seems like she then quickly checked out & went elsewhere, no doubt encouraged / covered up by Yasmin & Bee. Explains her few odd you tube chats after their sudden break up pretending to still be working on it & her YT chats with Bee about juggling dating multiple guys at once problems.

Kate & Yasmin are off on holiday to St Lucia together in 4 weeks for hot girl summer content.

Reactions: 4
Press don’t bother reporting on anything else - only interested in any brief comment on his love life. He cycled 400 KM for Movember charity last week & no coverage, it must be annoying.

I’m sure Kate is aware anytime her name is mentioned in the press with google alerts. I think she is just young & determined to get the luxury lifestyle she desires in life and wants to be spoilt / treated like a princess girlfriend - men should pay for everything attitude. Not really looking for a serious relationship or marriage yet. Seems like Greg was just her lockdown boyfriend who kept her company whilst she was bored, was only aged 22-24. Lots of relationships dragged out longer due to the pandemic & ended once everything opened up again. After it was clear he wasn’t going to be instantly wealthy / high profile after retiring + was struggling with his mental health a bit - seems like she then quickly checked out & went elsewhere, no doubt encouraged / covered up by Yasmin & Bee. Explains her few odd you tube chats after their sudden break up pretending to still be working on it & her YT chats with Bee about juggling dating multiple guys at once problems.

Kate & Yasmin are off on holiday to St Lucia together in 4 weeks for hot girl summer content.
I thought they were going to Rome or Milan can’t remember it was mentioned on their Paris vlog can’t keep up

Reactions: 1
I thought they were going to Rome or Milan can’t remember it was mentioned on their Paris vlog can’t keep up
Dinner again at Amazonico, Mayfair ( place to be seen/ rich guys hang out & paps outside) & dressed for their tropical holiday already - it’s down to -3C tonight in London.

Yasmin wrote on her story yesterday that they were going to St Lucia, before said she is then going to Mykonos, then hopefully America or Talum & then Italy for most of July. A year of travelling ahead. Kate is likely to be joining her on more than one trip. On her vlog, Bee & Yasmin’s birthday present to Kate was a trip to Rome in early July.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Omg I just went through half the instagram feed of the girl they tagged and I was literally pissing myself and then I thought omg Yasmin and Kate are the same and isn’t it so bleeping laughable to make money off posting videos or pictures of our outfit’s, imagine if we all did that Christ pleas end this influenza culture 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed Kate now. She has turned into someone so desperate for attention and I feel like her priorities are all wrong. Just ugh

Reactions: 14
I’ve unfollowed Kate now. She has turned into someone so desperate for attention and I feel like her priorities are all wrong. Just ugh
I think I’m going to unfollow too. It’s a shame as tbh I do quite like her. I’m just sick of seeing Yasmin’s horrible plastic filled face on every other story tbh, if I wanted to see that then I’d cut out the middle man and follow Yasmin.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been feeling the urge to unfollow too. Recently she’s seeming more and more materialistic and getting more into luxury items, which is just not for me. I don’t like the displaying of wealth which is what she seems to be doing now.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed a few weeks ago as she is already starting to try and go down the ‘designer’
Influencer route and its so boring… same boring hangouts, same boring clothes, same boring bags and shoes 🥱

I prefer my high st influencers.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been checking Yasmins instagram and she’s at the apartment full time now, even her ads are shot there, third roommate perhaps?

I’ve been checking Yasmins instagram and she’s at the apartment full time now, even her ads are shot there, third roommate perhaps?
Apparently Yasmin is moving into her own new apartment in London this week - weirdly has no need to spend any time at home packing.

They are going to another event tomorrow night, likely a film premiere ( The Northman is on at Leicester Sq) - both fame hungry & desperately want their Instagram blue ticks so will go anywhere for any publicity & paparazzi. It’s a shame Kate wants to be a attention seeking z lister, always going to same Mayfair restaurants only to be seen - big change in her persona.

Notice how she’s putting so little effort into her job right now? She has gone from super active to hardly anything at all compared to a few months ago

Reactions: 5
I actually think Greg might have been good for her. He seems quite down to earth and sweet. Kate is losing her relatable and ‘nice girl’ edge.

Reactions: 12
She was going to post a spring wardrobe essentials video yesterday..so far nothing has been posted

Reactions: 1
Kate & Yasmin went to the Northman special film screening ( not a premiere) at Leicester Square. They were both over dressed in long formal evening gowns, diamonds & lots of fake tan as if going to the Oscars. Kate looks a bit awkward & sad - when the stars of the film were smart casually dressed, like actress Anya Taylor-Joy wearing a youthful sparkly mini dress. Seems like Yasmin is forcing her to go to these press events & be OTT for any publicity - not Kate’s natural style at all. It’s a bit cringe, thankfully she didn’t pick the red dresses options.

Attachments

• Haha
Trying too hard to bag a celeb.
Not even many celebs there - Love Island’s Jack Fowler or Isaac Carew - Dua Lipa’s ex 🤣. Looks a bit desperate. See Getty images, how everyone else was casually dressed in attendance not a black tie event at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.