Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a dose canā€™t stand him. And a prick to women. His positivity is so fake and irritating

Reactions: 1
When Kate was skiing, she started following a Spanish guy, nacho.cruz.a who was also skiing there at the same time - he has a similar look with six pack ( insta now on private). She definitely has a type.

Ooh didnā€™t know you could buy them!
Yes, there are companies that sell VIP tickets to all the London Movie, TV & Theatre premieres. Most event tickets can be bought for corporate/ luxury hospitality. They were even giving out tickets for this event as prizes with various magazines like Hello so not very exclusive at all. Yasmin wrote today her agents got them & intends to go to many more.

When Kate was skiing, she started following a Spanish guy, nacho.cruz.a who was also skiing there at the same time - he has a similar look with six pack ( insta now on private). She definitely has a type.

Yes, there are companies that sell VIP tickets to all the London Movie, TV & Theatre premieres. Most event tickets can be bought for corporate/ luxury hospitality. They were even giving out tickets for this event as prizes with various magazines like Hello so not very exclusive at all. Yasmin wrote today her agents got them & intends to go to many more.
They probably want the blue ticks so they need all the press they can get - works for Kate but not so much for Yasmin šŸ˜‚

Low chance as only 20 F1 Drivers in total & not many single ones atm, maybe someone rich connected to Racing scene instead as definitely seeking wealthy lifestyle. Yasmin is friendly with Kelly Piquet, so is trying to get her foot in first + is learning Italian & French.
Does anyone know how/why Yaz is friends with Kelly? They seem worlds apart. I have asked a few times when Yaz does a Q&A but obviously never get an answer

Reactions: 2
The ski vlog really does highlight how tit the life of a instagrammer/vlogger is. They had just arrived somewhere amazing and were straight out just to get ā€˜contentā€™ - Iā€™m sure Bee loves doing that on a holiday sheā€™s paid for. Very much like the Paris one, the sole focus of going abroad was to change up the location of photos not to have an authentic experience and switch off.
It really was quite sad when she said the engagement has been low on her photos as sheā€™s skiing at the end of the season and people are moving into spring fashion - maybe step back off your pedestal and think maybe itā€™s low as most people are worried about running a house with spiralling energy bills and not affording a ski holiday šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 18
The ski vlog really does highlight how tit the life of a instagrammer/vlogger is. They had just arrived somewhere amazing and were straight out just to get ā€˜contentā€™ - Iā€™m sure Bee loves doing that on a holiday sheā€™s paid for. Very much like the Paris one, the sole focus of going abroad was to change up the location of photos not to have an authentic experience and switch off.
It really was quite sad when she said the engagement has been low on her photos as sheā€™s skiing at the end of the season and people are moving into spring fashion - maybe step back off your pedestal and think maybe itā€™s low as most people are worried about running a house with spiralling energy bills and not affording a ski holiday šŸ™ƒ
Well said. I really hope this influencer culture dies out soon. Itā€™s shocking how out of touch with reality they are, not to mention how much they make when others work real, hard jobs and still canā€™t put food on the table or pay bills.

Reactions: 8
Well said. I really hope this influencer culture dies out soon. Itā€™s shocking how out of touch with reality they are, not to mention how much they make when others work real, hard jobs and still canā€™t put food on the table or pay bills.
people have been saying this since the Zoella days lolā€¦

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve watched her most recent vlog and didnā€™t expect her to show up in her underwear since I always viewed her as someone more reserved. I think the blonde hair and the tan ages her, sheā€™s still gorgeous but looks very mature

Reactions: 3
I really think the blonde she has currently massively ages her. To me she looks a very well groomed 35 year old. Loved her more caramel blonde but yes definitely think she would suit it darker. Would be classier (not that blondes arenā€™t a classy, I was one!) but I think it would suit her look more.

Reactions: 12
Latest Vlog is another jewellery advert & she looks very tiny - unnecessary to film in her bikini when only showing fake tanning one arm. Guess she wants to show off her body. Kinda sad that apart from Bee, she hadnā€™t invited any old friends to celebrate her 25th birthday.

On her actual Birthday, Kate alone went off to Soho Farmhouse with mystery ā€œcouple of friendsā€ not named - most likely a date with a new guy. Itā€™s a luxury spa hotel in Oxfordshire a 2 hr drive away not a local lunch/ dinner spot convenient to London. Her excuse canā€™t film at Hotel is a blatant lie as influencers always take photos there.

https://www.thesun.ie/tv/8584082/love-island-greg-oshea-exhausted-girls-cheated-on-twice/amp/

Revealingly, Greg said on a recent Irish podcast both his last 2 girlfriends cheated on him seeing people behind his back - no big fights but he no longer speaks to them. He is heartbroken & so emotionally exhausted by it all to date again yet. Maybe the real Kate isnā€™t so sweet after all & explains why she can be so friendly with fake Yasmin. Instagram is always only the filtered best public image - not messy reality. Beautiful IG Girls like Kate mustā€™ve so much interest from rich guys in DMs - constant temptation especially if boyfriend lives abroad. Easy to get away with it until he moves to the same city - explains why she wasnā€™t really bothered by split after 2 yrs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow, do we really reckon thatā€™s true? Guess you never really can tell what someoneā€™s like from the persona they give off

Reactions: 4
Dating in your 20s can be messy & with social media too many options, seems true as she wasnā€™t heartbroken by split & itā€™s embarrassing for guys to admit to be cheated on twice. No wonder their 2 year relationship was kept offline ( suited her), described as complicated by Kate & yet gave up so quickly after he moved to London. Listened to Podcast, it was a casual honest chat - lots of topics including how ex would ask for specific designer gifts & he always got them wanting to make her happy yet doesnā€™t spend money on himself. Didnā€™t say it but he got played if she was seeing others in London. Entitled pretty girls get away with a lot. Soho Farmhouse outing probably was a birthday date, no need for secrecy if with her girlfriends. Kate has been quiet this year on Instagram not as productive, less effort & likely male distractions plus brands are moving away from Instagram as influencer market is saturated.

I agree Kate looked more stunning & youthful with the natural darker balayage hair colour - the current over-processed bleach blonde, highlights her artificial yellow fake tan & makes her look tired. Yasmin put up a old photo of herself as a blonde pre nose job / filler - she looks so different.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
These instagram girls reallyyy need to be thanking their aestheticians for their careers because 99% were so basic before. (Pretty but basic)

Reactions: 10
These instagram girls reallyyy need to be thanking their aestheticians for their careers because 99% were so basic before. (Pretty but basic)
Tbh I think if Yasmin stayed the same face wise and just toned her hair dark she would look amazing. Now she looks like a bad Madame Tussaudā€˜s figure.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get why Greg is going on about his exā€™s. He has a good thing going with the BBC getting rugby gigs. He should say nothing.
He is acting like a reality star not a proper tv presenter/Olympian .Has anyone here met him?

Iā€™m surprised he aired that all out! I wonder if Kate knows about it? I highly doubt sheā€™d want her perfectly created fake persona to be exposed like that lol. But I am surprised Kate would cheat tbh? She doesnā€™t seem like the type AT ALL butttttt again she does her best to come across as this wholesome, sweet, goodie-goodie, genuine woman and her and Greg just seemed to be a complete mess the whole time. She definitely wants a rich boyfriend who can buy her all the expensive tit, take her on luxury holidays and take her to fancy exclusive restaurants. Which is ridiculous because Kate earns more than enough herself to be a ā€˜boss witchā€™ and not expect a man to buy her love. Sheā€™s incredibly materialistic and seems to have a warped perception on what love should be and what she expects her boyfriend to be like and treat her like. And the fact she even expected Greg to buy her expensive handbags in the first place is just awful tbh considering he doesnā€™t have a lot of money. I would NEVER expect a guy/a boyfriend to do that. Iā€™d get so much more satisfaction buying it all myself with my own money. And I feel like Bei is an enabler and encourages it too (and of course Yasmin does aswell).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.