Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully now that Yasmin has her own place in Battersea, she will be staying less at Kate’s flat & be less visible.

Don’t get the Chopard PR - she is wearing approx £150,000 worth of jewellery to a film screening/ on a IG reel. Diamond Watch alone is £78,100. 😱. Considering Kate’s last big brand collaboration was New Look, her followers aren’t going to be popping into Chopard to buy any jewellery ever. Then back to flogging Mejuri jewellery on her vlogs - it’s a bizarre mix.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And she’s barely on stories or even YouTube now..it’s sad I genuinely liked her but I think she’s too fake hungry now

Reactions: 4
Oh no not hair burst 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are actually really good, iv used for a while and noticed a big difference in my hair. Although Kate has always had a lovely head of hair so is definite selling out on this advert for sure

Reactions: 2
From Yasmin’s story, She & Kate are going to Mykonos together in May - a bit strange & boring to want to go back immediately to same small island she’d only went with Greg in August, after also going to Paris. Retracing all their holiday steps. Especially with so many other beautiful Greek islands to visit like Santorini. I’d prefer to go anywhere new with no link or memories of a recent ex. For Instagram content purposes more engaging to go to different destinations.

They are staying at Villa Patron in Mykonos - £1200 per night in May, 6 Bedrooms & 5 bathrooms villa. Too big if just 2 women staying? No mention of Bee or others going.

Reactions: 3
Mykonos is where all the footballers go once the season ends. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason why.

Reactions: 9
Mykonos is where all the footballers go once the season ends. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason why.
True, Premier league matches finish on 22nd May - Jack Grealish etc were all there last year. So if they do go at the very end of May, it will be obvious they are trying to bag a footballer / be a WAG - rather sad really. Funny if all the top footballers go somewhere else this year like Tulum, Mexico instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Kate’s next boyfriend will be a premier league footballer or minor celebrity, she’ll stay with him a few years in her twenties living a jet set, vacuous life in between lavish London restaurants and then move on to a wealthy, possibly older business man and do the whole big house in the country, nanny for the 2.4 kids and a dog thing in her thirties. Just my speculation/prediction ofc.

Reactions: 11
On latest her vlog, Kate chats about enjoying going on lots of dates as a single girl, yet says she doesn’t want a boyfriend this year. Why the rush to date then / type that cannot be single ever? She cannot say too much as her Mum or the guys may watch her Vlogs but has met a guy introduced by a friend - they talk for hours, is all giddy & oddly breaks into singing Disney’s Enchanted- How do you know he loves you? Very unlikely just met, as also said she’s probably going away for Easter for some sun but will be doing a social media break, ( just like she always did with Greg) if travelling with him already. Took over a year before she even mentioned she was dating with Greg. By her cool attitude likely she was seeing others before split. It does seem like her persona has changed & she is unfortunately becoming like Yasmin in her manner. Maybe it was a fake image before.

Bee & a group of other girls are also going with them to Mykonos, after going to St Lucia with Yasmin.

Any idea what area of London Yasmine has moved to / Kate lives in? In the vlog Kate mentions that Yas has moved 10 minutes from her and Bee, so she’s purposely moved close by. Question is, how far will Kate be when she moves to her new apartment…?
Has she bought on her own? And will she be living on her own or will she be subletting a room to Bee?

Reactions: 2
Any idea what area of London Yasmine has moved to / Kate lives in? In the vlog Kate mentions that Yas has moved 10 minutes from her and Bee, so she’s purposely moved close by. Question is, how far will Kate be when she moves to her new apartment…?
Has she bought on her own? And will she be living on her own or will she be subletting a room to Bee?
I think Kate lives in Chelsea or Fulham and Yasmin lives in battersea

Reactions: 1
Yasmin showed her close view from her balcony of Battersea power station so living in the regenerated Nine Elms area. Kate is likely buying in same area as lots of new flats are being built there - just across the Thames from Chelsea. Greg also rented in Battersea before split, on his last vlog said he got rid of it & is looking for a new flat in London avoiding South West area due to unhappy memories.

Kate is buying on her own & probably be renting out a room to Bee as it’s a 3 bedroom & said one is to be her workspace / wardrobe. Costs approx. £1.6 Million + 🤯 : a crazy amount for any 25 yr olds first property, she clearly has no concerns about costs or buying all new furniture by going on several luxury holidays in next 2 months before moving. Really doesn’t live in the real world with her no money worries life. Her biggest life issue is disliking colour of her brand new flooring. Predictably will be looking for gifted PR for desired white oak replacement new flooring, luxury furniture & homeware like all spoilt influencers now do, just for taking selfies & doing fast fashion hauls / links. Easy to go all out on her new interiors when not playing for it. Increasingly her lifestyle & image is no longer relatable to her many followers.

Reactions: 12
Yasmin showed her close view from her balcony of Battersea power station so living in the regenerated Nine Elms area. Kate is likely buying in same area as lots of new flats are being built there - just across the Thames from Chelsea. Greg also rented in Battersea before split, on his last vlog said he got rid of it & is looking for a new flat in London avoiding South West area due to unhappy memories.

Kate is buying on her own & probably be renting out a room to Bee as it’s a 3 bedroom & said one is to be her workspace / wardrobe. Costs approx. £1.6 Million + 🤯 : a crazy amount for any 25 yr olds first property, she clearly has no concerns about costs or buying all new furniture by going on several luxury holidays in next 2 months before moving. Really doesn’t live in the real world with her no money worries life. Her biggest life issue is disliking colour of her brand new flooring. Predictably will be looking for gifted PR for desired white oak replacement new flooring, luxury furniture & homeware like all spoilt influencers now do, just for taking selfies & doing fast fashion hauls / links. Easy to go all out on her new interiors when not playing for it. Increasingly her lifestyle & image is no longer relatable to her many followers.
Hit the nail on the head. That kind of vapidness and influencer culture just makes me switch off and unfollow.

Always interesting that she's okay with Bee sharing everything but keeps stum on her own life. We'd love more tea :ROFLMAO:
She's entitled to her privacy of course, but I think we'd warm to her more if she was more open.

And yes that disney singing bit after mentioning the date that went well was so odd! Happy for her if she finds happiness but if she wants to live life this year then idk why she's in such a rush to date.

I just watched her video omg she seems like the most boring person ever, her decor and clothes taste definitely match her personality it’s actually so cringe

Always interesting that she's okay with Bee sharing everything but keeps stum on her own life. We'd love more tea :ROFLMAO:
She's entitled to her privacy of course, but I think we'd warm to her more if she was more open.

And yes that disney singing bit after mentioning the date that went well was so odd! Happy for her if she finds happiness but if she wants to live life this year then idk why she's in such a rush to date.
I always feel like she knows she's pretty boring so having bee share her life or yas being her extra self, makes it seem like her content is not so vanilla (more just a distraction tbh)

The real Tea will never be spilled by Kate about herself - as it will contradict her good girl perfect image. Fake it until you make it attitude of all influencers - all selective with the truth.

Happy instead to make Bee look foolish - her potential dates seeing her publicly slag off past dates isn’t a good look. Guys do check out potential girlfriends on all Social Media especially their famous BFF flatmates ones. Only a few secs to skim a video to bits when Bee’s talking. Likely Bee’s ex of 5 months was put off by her YT car chats not being very enthusiastic about dating him & already talking about his red flags. Anyone would be.

Sadly, Kate’s giving off a shallow, bitchy vibe ( like Yasmin) in her latest vlog, not as likeable as she gets older & her ego inflates. Rather condescending to Bee about her always unsuccessful love life, whilst hers has always been effortless. Bee clearly by her eyes wasn’t joking about pity her friends don’t ever introduce her to anyone nice. Not really a good friend to her, being gleeful for content about her love unhappiness - self centred & smug in this vlog.

Kate’s trademark of going on a social media break to cover up her romantic trips. Obviously she is going away with her new boyfriend this week, likely dating for several months to be going abroad already. Claiming wanting privacy yet also attention seeking about her new dating. Her actions really don’t match her casual dating words of just focusing on herself this year as an independent woman. Seems the opposite - desperate for any male attention, weirdly singing about being in love - as if calculated to go public quickly with dating info when always so private previously. Not that she must dwell on it, but she oddly never seem to care about her 2 year relationship break up at all as if nothing happened/ all meaningless to her. By her cold demeanour on her vlog, likely she was cheating & has been actively dating for a long time before Christmas - certainly not recent. Most likely a new guy was lined up before splitting situation - the worst. What goes around come around in life. 🚩🚩🚩

Success has changed her quickly & is no longer down to earth Kate. Now has a steely determination - an entitled lifestyle of constant hustling to get all the free materialistic things she wants in life. Her & Yasmin trips to St Lucia & Mykonos are likely to be free Influencer PR holidays or expensed as work photo locations. Yasmin has already done an ad link to the Mykonos Villa. Her new home move will be endless PR links/ adverts for all free home stuff- pure greed. It’s a shame, she has become just another sly fake influencer on the make.

Reactions: 14
yo I’m new to this thread but I remember Kate from a few year back when her, Freya killin, Naomi genes Hattie bourne etc were always all over the explore page and each other’s comments!!! Not looked at her in quite a while but thought I’d check out the thread

ANYWAY I can’t believe this chick is just turning 25?!! Even 3 years ago I thought she looked late 20s 😳😳😳
68580663-8720-42F6-89DE-4AF0E47D7FC1.jpeg
7178F53B-5E33-4E10-B0C5-FB213C068A42.jpeg

like HOW?!
I think the same of Naomi and Hattie to be fair but they are about 26 yet I am 32 and I feel ALL these women look and seem about 8 years OLDER than me!! but this person being just 25?? im shocked

Reactions: 8
Agree, her style with her rich lady handbags & Mayfair/ Chelsea lifestyle makes her seem older - 30+. not a youthful & fun 25 yr old.

Kate was AWOL on Instagram yesterday so is possibly already on her Easter “social media break” with her new boyfriend.

Trying to have a little guess who he is, from by men she follows on Instagram. It’s not Billy Henty, Trader as he is pictured with a blonde girlfriend on his story ( he’s best friends with Ferne McCann’s coked up bf, Lorri - dodgy new friends for Kate).

Maybe it’s Guy Hollis - he’s on private. Googled him, he’s a handsome, failed footballer, 30 - just moved to Havant & Waterlooville Football Club from Slough (Players paid approx. £500 a week) - only 6th tier, non professional National league, a long way down from the Premiership. (See photo). Maybe just a fling until she can grab a upgrade for a top talented footballer in Mykonos in May. 🤣

Although it doesn’t mean much in life, Kate finally unfollowed Greg on Instagram yesterday, guess for her new boyfriend’s approval to have no more public link to her famous ex boyfriend. Greg still maturely follows her (IG mute button exists) despite her cheating & seems like he’s over her now. He genuinely looks much happier in life & is having fun now. VIP partying in NY & Miami this week, free PR business class flights & surprised with a private jet trip by his old school friends. Enjoying being single - healthy to take a proper break. Not desperately rushing into another relationship on the rebound like Kate is.

Attachments

Yes I hate the fact she wants Bea to spill all about her love life and Kate will say nothing about her own. Mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.