Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg has confirmed split in interview ( doesn’t name Kate) - reporting very amicable split no anger but heartbreaking, as location was the issue as couldn’t agree where to live & wanted different things in life right now.

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/greg-oshea-splits-secret-girlfriend-25876149.amp
Interesting! But yeah it was pretty obvious they weren’t on the same page or could agree on where their relationship was going etc. Doesn’t seem like they’re planning on getting back together any time soon but maybe Kate will have a change of heart after some time apart but she does seem a lot happier now so maybe she won’t and will move on to someone who’s better suited for her etc in the future.

Reactions: 4
Late to the Kate party. Got to say I love her style.
the bunnies bouncing on the bed had me laughing so much 🤣

Reactions: 4
View attachment 977242

If this is Bei‘s man then I gotta say you go girl, damnnnnn
👀👀👀👀 I’m assuming it must be if she’s classing him as her ‘baby’ too. Even though she wasn’t too happy when he cancelled their date last minute haha! Must’ve worked out well in the end.

Edit: Ohhhhh he’s a model! That makes sense haha! He’s quite striking.

Another edit: Seems like Kate and Bei already know him? 👀 they’ve liked his pictures on insta since at least 2020. Maybe he’s a friend? I’m sure Bei said she met that guy she’s dating on a dating app? I can’t remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her new hair colour does her no favours, she looks much older and very ‘housewives of’

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Greg said all that. He should have said nothing about dates presents etc. he is definitely a bit bitter about it all. I still love him though 😀

Reactions: 2
Showed his true colours there. What an ass! I’m cringing for some of those answers, he may as well have named kate in that. Passive aggression at its absolute finest!
Hmm he's got a point, it's very obvious Kate is earning a lot, I would have expected her to pay for half for stuff, and maybe not let him buy her designer gifts all the time. I mean, yes maybe dont tell the whole world, but I guess he's a bit bitter and heart broken at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Hmm he's got a point, it's very obvious Kate is earning a lot, I would have expected her to pay for half for stuff, and maybe not let him buy her designer gifts all the time. I mean, yes maybe dont tell the whole world, but I guess he's a bit bitter and heart broken at the moment.
I'm also surprised she let him pay that much for everything too. I think it's clear that she wants someone who can afford this lifestyle (as humble as she tries to come across).

Reactions: 11
He seems charming....... I do see his point slightly, but if you're with someone for two?+ years and can't talk about finances and splitting the bill, there is probably an issue with your communication skills surely?

Reactions: 15
The problem is these influencers are used to getting everything at no cost, they get free products all the time, date certain types of men for a certain lifestyle, they have never been expected to part from their own money.

The problem is these influencers are used to getting everything at no cost, they get free products all the time, date certain types of men for a certain lifestyle, they have never been expected to part from their own money.

Reactions: 8
Greg’s interview was with The Times Business section about Money - in hindsight a bad idea overspending when on only €18,000 playing Rugby. Conscious that he needs to save for the future & not waste it all trying to impress/ woo girls. He obviously bought her the LV suitcase, Cartier love bangle & in Paris just weeks before she dumped him the Cartier love ring.( probably regrets that last one ). Plus probably other expensive designer stuff off her mood board wish lists to please her & all trips. Didn’t look like she ever bought him any expensive gifts. Most couples do go 50/50 on holidays & nights out after initial dates, especially when one isn’t earning much & be mindful of costs.

Kate as with most influencers, they get paid so much, constantly shopping & get so much free stuff - have no real appreciation of costs & what is like to budget on a low/ average salary. High expectations to be treated like a princess with the presumption men always pay & only go to IG worthy places. Telling when she liked quotes online recently wanting to be spoiled of her mindset. When he moved over to London probably realised he couldn’t afford her lifestyle & paying for everything hence the split shortly afterwards. His lack of money atm was obviously an issue.

However, he did another interview with The Mirror. Described the split heartbreak as the feeling of grieving as 'bad as a death' & he said - “I was mad about her, she was one of the loveliest people I have ever met in my life but we are both in just completely different parts of our lives right now. … So unfortunately, we kind of just had to walk away from one another. I am heartbroken over it but I would have been miserable as well trying to force something that wasn’t right.”

Looks like Kate is embracing the London Insta-hun lifestyle- only going to the usual haunts like Amazonico, Mayfair regularly, all places where rich men hang out. Notably dressing more glamorously at night & said herself on her vlog hasn’t done so in years. On the weekend, Greg shared a photo of a charcuterie board for two, which looked like a candlelit dinner date. Both wouldn’t be single for long.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think he was buying her affection with those gifts and trips? He didn't have to buy her expensive gifts or pay for holidays in full and for dates. I think fair enough the guy pays for the 1st date as a gentleman, then dates after that should be split evenly and then each pays for the others dinner on birthdays and take it in turn to pay for anniversary dinner or split it. I can't remember the exact wording and I wish I could give credit to the person who said it but it was along the lines of he was always able to win her back and I'm wondering if that was through those expensive gifts and trips especially the paris one. I liked both of them and I am not saying one is more saintly than the other I think they are both at fault and communication and expectations seem to be all over the shop. I don't think he should have gone into detail about gifts and trips in the interview because it's very obvious who he was referring to and maybe he referring to Amber too a small bit who knows. He could have worded it differently so it didn't come across as a dig or being bitter about the split.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think he was buying her affection with those gifts and trips? He didn't have to buy her expensive gifts or pay for holidays in full and for dates. I think fair enough the guy pays for the 1st date as a gentleman, then dates after that should be split evenly and then each pays for the others dinner on birthdays and take it in turn to pay for anniversary dinner or split it. I can't remember the exact wording and I wish I could give credit to the person who said it but it was along the lines of he was always able to win her back and I'm wondering if that was through those expensive gifts and trips especially the paris one. I liked both of them and I am not saying one is more saintly than the other I think they are both at fault and communication and expectations seem to be all over the shop. I don't think he should have gone into detail about gifts and trips in the interview because it's very obvious who he was referring to and maybe he referring to Amber too a small bit who knows. He could have worded it differently so it didn't come across as a dig or being bitter about the split.
I don't think he was buying her affection per say. He was trying to keep up with her lifestyle, give her what she wants and make her happy.

Reactions: 12
I read the full interview in his story and he really hasn’t made the money to be buying someone designer goods 24/7.
He definitely comes across better about it all in the full interview but he shouldn’t have mentioned the ex. Maybe just said about buying gifts too much in the past but not said much more.
He definitely needs someone grounded and frugal ( I have the lidl app Greg choose me!!! 😘😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Christ… they’re whole 2 year relationship just seems like a mess 😬 they clearly were not on the same page at all during the whole thing. And I don’t understand if he’s trying to say he felt pressured by Kate to buy her expensive things and pay for their holidays or whether he felt she expected it? Kate has implied she wants a man with money though. But it’s still not exactly a pleasant thing to say about your ex and he does come across bitter.

And in ‘The Mirror’ interview (a different one to the one quoted above) he also said this “The reason why I didn't go public with my last girlfriend was because I was never 100% sure. With things like that, you kind of want to be 100% sure privately in the relationship, behind closed doors and when you're both alone before you let millions of people in.” And "I think you have to be so sure about this person. And so does your family and your friends. You should be ridiculously madly in love with one another and spend so much time together and then you can solidify the relationship and feel secure enough to let millions of people on social media it on it," Also this "It never got to that stage to be honest. I was mad about her, she was one of the loveliest people I have ever met in my life but we are both in just completely different parts of our lives right now," the Irish star went on.
"Whereas she just wants to focus on work, I'm much more of a lad who wants to have fun and travel and live a life that's more than just work. So unfortunately, we kind of just had to walk away from one another. I am heartbroken over it but I would have been miserable as well trying to force something that wasn't right."

Completely understandable as to why they broke up! Love isn’t everything in a relationship and just because you love someone doesn’t mean they’re the right person for you. Love is so blind. Even after 2 years they clearly had a lot of issues and stuff going on still and clearly lacked really necessary communication to attempt to sort through it. And Greg should’ve been more vocal if he didn’t feel comfortable buying expensive things (holidays aswell) for Kate if he couldn’t afford it or felt like he had too to keep her happy. I wonder if Kate knew he felt like that? I can’t see her wanting to pressure him but who knows. Maybe her love language is gift receiving lol!

Reactions: 9
I would have expected her to pay for half for stuff, and maybe not let him buy her designer gifts all the time.
I’m going to respectfully disagree with you on that one. I’m pretty sure she didn’t hold a gun to his head and force him or threaten him into buying designer goods ✌🏼
The whole “my mum and sisters were raging at me for buying my ex girlfriend designer items” is so puerile. It’s something you would expect a teenager to come off with. He’s letting himself down a bucket load, coming across so spiteful and clearly needs to grow up.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.