Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i saw a tiktok where someone said ‘whos greg o’sheas girlfriend’ with the video of them on the bike, a few comments say her name

Reactions: 1
I found it on TikTok, just a clip of the bike ride. It’s got 18.9K likes- all saying it’s Kate. One said saw them together on a flight looking super cute & cuddly. Greg will now know about it as his teammate Jordan Conroy even commented saying it’s him on the back of the bike. 😂

Neither have denied dating each other, seems more like a soft reveal ( more articles about them in Irish Media), both said they’ll share more in time. They probably want live in the same city for a while first, which makes sense. If Greg had alluded dating her since ‘19, it would’ve revealed all. Plus a lot of his quotes, he had already said previously as a distraction when quizzed about his love life, so probably old Interview quotes spliced in - it is the Mirror Tabloid article. In her latest vlog Kate said she had a lovely time in Mykonos & looks very happy.

Reactions: 2
Plus a lot of his quotes, he had already said previously as a distraction when quizzed about his love life, so probably old Interview quotes spliced in - it is the Mirror Tabloid article.
His quotes were very specific to the time I.e COVID pandemic, informing his million followers, I highly doubt they’re old quotes.

My opinion is that Kate only use him to make a guy jealous, she Fall long time ago with this special guy, a person you will not meet a second time in Life in Love .

Its me :) , but I told her that drinking every day alcohol is unhealthy & taking Setraline everyday is the badest .
She also had many years a Story Highlight , where she „recommended“ to the young Teenys to take pills . She said for her it’s the best - but time is healer - not pills for Anxiety or Depressions .
Also she make money with promoting the fast fashion . Everyone can decide by their own how to make money - but it’s nowadays one of the biggest problem for the environment.

Many young girls look up to her, she show off a Life full of Happiness - only a Shine because of Alc ,Pills & Shopping .

Would be intrested if she will be still happy , without it .

She blocked me often , than unblocked me . She wrote me as her manager , only to write 1 week later in her Story „ I Never had a Manager , I do everything by my own“ .

Lorna Luxe replied to one of my messages:
„ As I told her about what Kate did to me is the biggest torture ever“ I got a Like of her 🙏🏼

They also had been out for adventure , a biking trip - where she also showed that she is their with Greg , was only visible for people who checked the details .

I told , Greg I dislike most - because of what he did with Greg .I never was a guy like him , never would be . Take girls for their own Fame & Happiness !

Now I would change my opinion , what Kate did with me is OK - because if I had meet her
I instantly had recognized that without Photoshop, Filter & Make Up she is not my type of girl.

I love a natural Shine , no one who drinks every day & people who start a therapy - the much harder way for a healthy Life .
It would take many years , but she wants to make money .

I would say, in the next years she will have a big break down.

I only can repeat , I wish her only the best & hope she will become happy with Greg .

One last quote made by Kate „ I would take him Greg at once“
She believe in Law of Attraction, so what she said , she got .

Greg a guy with not many skills , only a „Lover Boy“ fall in Love with her new „Mum“.

I bet they never will be a official couple , and if only a short period because she try to „hurt“ me with me . Another girl tried in the past , and his bf was definitely a real cool one I look up - but Greg 🤭🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
But you only can hurt a Person , if they love you 😘.

PS . If you read this , stop sending me your followers to my holidays to stalk & stress me . Hope you now UNDERSTOOD .

NOT INTERESTED - PLS let a professional help you with your problems .

• Wow

My opinion is that Kate only use him to make a guy jealous, she Fall long time ago with this special guy, a person you will not meet a second time in Life in Love .

Its me :) , but I told her that drinking every day alcohol is unhealthy & taking Setraline everyday is the badest .
She also had many years a Story Highlight , where she „recommended“ to the young Teenys to take pills . She said for her it’s the best - but time is healer - not pills for Anxiety or Depressions .
Also she make money with promoting the fast fashion . Everyone can decide by their own how to make money - but it’s nowadays one of the biggest problem for the environment.

Many young girls look up to her, she show off a Life full of Happiness - only a Shine because of Alc ,Pills & Shopping .

Would be intrested if she will be still happy , without it .

She blocked me often , than unblocked me . She wrote me as her manager , only to write 1 week later in her Story „ I Never had a Manager , I do everything by my own“ .

Lorna Luxe replied to one of my messages:
„ As I told her about what Kate did to me is the biggest torture ever“ I got a Like of her 🙏🏼

They also had been out for adventure , a biking trip - where she also showed that she is their with Greg , was only visible for people who checked the details .

I told , Greg I dislike most - because of what he did with Greg .I never was a guy like him , never would be . Take girls for their own Fame & Happiness !

Now I would change my opinion , what Kate did with me is OK - because if I had meet her
I instantly had recognized that without Photoshop, Filter & Make Up she is not my type of girl.

I love a natural Shine , no one who drinks every day & people who start a therapy - the much harder way for a healthy Life .
It would take many years , but she wants to make money .

I would say, in the next years she will have a big break down.

I only can repeat , I wish her only the best & hope she will become happy with Greg .

One last quote made by Kate „ I would take him Greg at once“
She believe in Law of Attraction, so what she said , she got .

Greg a guy with not many skills , only a „Lover Boy“ fall in Love with her new „Mum“.

I bet they never will be a official couple , and if only a short period because she try to „hurt“ me with me . Another girl tried in the past , and his bf was definitely a real cool one I look up - but Greg 🤭🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
But you only can hurt a Person , if they love you 😘.

PS . If you read this , stop sending me your followers to my holidays to stalk & stress me . Hope you now UNDERSTOOD .

NOT INTERESTED - PLS let a professional help you with your problems .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping frightening, Kate must put up with loads of weirdos & this psycho sending her unhinged creepy messages. ( I don’t know how to report him to Tattle, he only set up an account today to write that crap). Must be scary, said she does not reveal her location / hotel until she has left them to be safe. No wonder Greg & her want to keep their relationship private - if they have with deal with nonsense like this.

Kate’s launch is next Wednesday - any guesses who her collaboration is with? Maybe a style edit with Asos Topshop ( as per her Latest Post) as her boxes are black or New Look as she often works with them ( + Bee’s connection).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
bleeping frightening, Kate must put up with loads of weirdos & this psycho sending her unhinged creepy messages. ( I don’t know how to report him to Tattle, he only set up an account today to write that crap). Must be scary, said she does not reveal her location / hotel until she has left them to be safe. No wonder Greg & her want to keep their relationship private - if they have with deal with nonsense like this.

Kate’s launch is next Wednesday - any guesses who her collaboration is with? Maybe a style edit with Asos Topshop ( as per her Latest Post) as her boxes are black or New Look as she often works with them ( + Bee’s connection).
I know it all gets dismissed / laughed off as a downside part of the influencer job - tough they signed up for it, if they want the benefits & money. It must be creepy & unsettling to be trolled like that. Cannot imagine how many weird DMs Kate gets & likes of Molly Mae with her 6 million followers gets everyday.

I think Topshop is a good shout for the launch although New Look regularly does style collections, current ones with Anne Marie & Emily Attack. Kate always says H&M is one of her favs but they mainly collab with fashion designers not influencers.

I really like her Newlook Edit! It is very ‘Kate’

Agree, Kate has done a great job in her Edit selection, wearable classic staples in her style unlike most collabs. 👏 Good affordable High St brand for her 1st collection, she looks beautiful in the promo photos. Far better than working with an online only fashion brands like “In the style” or “I saw it first” as per other influencers/ Celebs that never wear their own collections in reality. Definitely deserves to be Instagram verified by now with her nearly 500K followers + 100K YouTube. IG approval system is so random/ nonsensical with some with only 5K followers getting blue ticks immediately. She is successful without it.

Greg’s IG story yesterday doing a workout on Kate’s flat balcony. 😉

Not gonna lie I might purchase a few items from Kate’s NL edit 😍 just to start off my autumn/winter wardrobe as I got rid of so many clothes earlier in the year and need some nice new pieces.

Reactions: 4
Love her Edit especially the jackets/coats. Quite a few items have sold out already awaiting restocking/ coming soon. Smashed it. 👏 Glad she is not pretending to design the clothes like other influencers always do with their edits. Agree she deserves to be verified by now.

Good to see them on IG relaxed & happily showing their cute dates - no need to show each other’s faces/ any formal couple announcement.

Reactions: 4
So I'm usually just a lurker, and a long time on-and-off viewer of Kate's YouTube, but I just spotted her fully paved Juste Un Clou in her newest video... I know she's able to live comfortably, buying designer and living in London and all that, but a 47k bracelet? Maybe she/her family is even more well off than we thought?

So I'm usually just a lurker, and a long time on-and-off viewer of Kate's YouTube, but I just spotted her fully paved Juste Un Clou in her newest video... I know she's able to live comfortably, buying designer and living in London and all that, but a 47k bracelet? Maybe she/her family is even more well off than we thought?
Maybe she got it from her New Look money?

Reactions: 1
Maybe she got it from her New Look money?
As shown before on her vlogs, Kate’s family aren’t wealthy - her Mum works for the NHS. She is successful, can tell she is earning a lot as an influencer as she is planning to buy a house in London next year at 24. I don’t think she can be spending £47K on a bracelet when trying to get her 1st mortgage soon. Big jump up on spending £3.5K on a Lady Dior - which her accountant probably rights off her bags as business expenses as she uses them in all her Adverts & films their unboxing’s.

Not sure if it is real anyway, the new bangle is not shown clearly on her YT but design is not exactly like Cartier - her top & tip of nail looks gold instead of diamonds. I think it is most likely a fun dupe - she has promoted Zoe Kennedy’s jewellery company recently which sells a gold dupe for €28.50. ( Zoe’s boyfriend is Greg’s Rugby 7s mate).

https://zoandco.ie/collections/bracelets/products/shine-bright-bangle

Reactions: 5
As shown before on her vlogs, Kate’s family aren’t wealthy - her Mum works for the NHS. She is successful, can tell she is earning a lot as an influencer as she is planning to buy a house in London next year at 24. I don’t think she can be spending £47K on a bracelet when trying to get her 1st mortgage soon. Big jump up on spending £3.5K on a Lady Dior - which her accountant probably rights off her bags as business expenses as she uses them in all her Adverts & films their unboxing’s.

Not sure if it is real anyway, the new bangle is not shown clearly on her YT but design is not exactly like Cartier - her top & tip of nail looks gold instead of diamonds. I think it is most likely a fun dupe - she has promoted Zoe Kennedy’s jewellery company recently which sells a gold dupe for €28.50. ( Zoe’s boyfriend is Greg’s Rugby 7s mate).

That’s so gorge I want to buy it haha!

I don’t think she can be spending £47K on a bracelet when trying to get her 1st mortgage soon. Big jump up on spending £3.5K on a Lady Dior - which her accountant probably rights off her bags as business expenses as she uses them in all her Adverts & films their unboxing’s.
That's what I was thinking!

The dupe makes more sense, especially if she's recently promoted their products. It's pretty cute imo!

That's what I was thinking!

The dupe makes more sense, especially if she's recently promoted their products. It's pretty cute imo!
Yeah it’s a cute dupe & good value for 14 K gold plated. Kate linked the company for a more affordable Cartier love bangle dupe that’s why I recognised it - nice little website.

I know it's not a rave thread but I actually like her so much. I think she's one of the more genuine ones left. Also the bunnies are to die for. 💛

Reactions: 5
Love her cute 🐰🐰. Kate comes across as lovely & authentic compare to most fashion influencers, very soon can celebrate her career milestones of 500K IG followers & 100K YT subscribers. 👏 Kate’s in Ireland touring Slieve Bloom Mountains with him. The Jaguar she is driving is Greg’s car & can hear her laughing on his fishing story yesterday. Looks stunning makes me want to visit Ireland soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.