Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping it private/ secrecy for so long is probably mainly due to all the underserved hate/ death threats Greg & his family got from Amber’s nasty fans & not wanting to subject Kate to any of it. She maybe got some after Murad’s video about them dating last year. It’s awful that they still have to deal with that 2 years on over nothing. Guessing they met through both knowing Molly Mae - early on this thread someone spotted on one of Kate’s now deleted Q&A’s said she fancied him when his Love island was on. It looks like a subtle gradual bf/gf reveal is now happening especially as he is moving to London. Obviously just a normal couple & it’s not a secret to their friends & family - Kate follows some of his teammates girlfriends & his sister. Greg & Bee follow each other. The whole rugby team said they are going on holiday to Portugal together end of this week to celebrate becoming Olympians - let’s see if Kate goes. Plus both just followed the same hotel - Cavo Tagoo Mykonos, Greece- it looks incredible place maybe next holiday spot?
Yeah I’m assuming this is probably why tbh! And the fact their relationship was a lot more long distance last year and early this year which probably made it a lot harder for them both but fair play to them! It can’t of been easy keeping a relationship going throughout the pandemic when they didn’t see each other for long periods of time.

It’s just weird when you’ve been watching or following someone for ages and realise they have this whole other life they don’t show or talk about when they are generally quite open about most parts of their life.

Reactions: 4
From Amber Gill’s thread - another Tattle member met Kate & Greg in Belfast the weekend before at the Fitzwilliam Hotel. So they are still dating privately 18 months +. ( I’ve noticed since that weekend she has a Cartier Love Bangle SM - a gift from him? + she was at the Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast a few weeks before that - photo on stone stairs - after restrictions lifted allowing travel beyond your local area). The offline privacy is refreshing as most bloggers / celebrities are quick to use their relationships for IG content / publicity clout almost immediately as it’s more profitable & gain followers. Keeping any long distance romance going through the pandemic must’ve been very difficult - good luck to them. He said in a recent interview that after competing in the Tokyo Olympics - he intends to retire from Rugby & move to London. Maybe they will then go public together later in the summer. I didn’t see her suit post but a bit soon for any wedding rumours…

Kate is off to Ibiza today with Freya Killin, Nadia Anya & Alice Olivia. He is off to Japan on Sat.
This was me who saw them in Belfast! They were coming out of the Fitzwilliam hotel and I asked Greg for a photo but he said “he wasn’t supposed to be here” .. he flew off to the Olympics a few weeks later so i presume it’s because he was under a strict training regime. Later that night they were sat beside me in Deanes Meatlocker and were definitely trying to be as private as possible.

I also asked him about his law career as I’m a solicitor myself and he said he’s not pursuing that area anymore and hopes to move into the tv scene so I’d say he’ll do that in London!

This was me who saw them in Belfast! They were coming out of the Fitzwilliam hotel and I asked Greg for a photo but he said “he wasn’t supposed to be here” .. he flew off to the Olympics a few weeks later so i presume it’s because he was under a strict training regime. Later that night they were sat beside me in Deanes Meatlocker and were definitely trying to be as private as possible.

I also asked him about his law career as I’m a solicitor myself and he said he’s not pursuing that area anymore and hopes to move into the tv scene so I’d say he’ll do that in London!
Great spot 👏. Yeah he said in an interview, law was just a back up career to fall back on if needed & will slowly finish his remaining FE 1 exams. He was smart to already gained lots of TV & radio live presenting experience in Ireland. He turned down lots of offers/ money before to focus on getting to the Olympics, so is now free to pursue them in London. I think he will do well on TV & is now a possibility for Strictly as an Olympian. ( the line up reveals start tonight). Keeping their romance private for so long is refreshing & makes it more genuine. Good luck to them, they seem well suited & good looking chill couple. Kate looks stunning in her latest ad post.

Reactions: 3
If it wasn’t for this thread I wouldn’t even know Kate had a boyfriend? What things has she said that’s hinted to her even having one or maybe I don’t watch her enough😂 she can be pretty repetitive

Reactions: 1
If it wasn’t for this thread I wouldn’t even know Kate had a boyfriend? What things has she said that’s hinted to her even having one or maybe I don’t watch her enough😂 she can be pretty repetitive
This was literally me! I only watched the video she mentioned having a boyfriend in a few months ago (it was uploaded last December) by chance as I didn’t realise I hadn’t watched it yet and was like OMG WHAT?! The Valentine’s Day breakfast and flowers made more sense after that! But apart from those things you wouldn’t have a clue about a long term (famous) boyfriend and that’s crazy to me. They’ve kept their relationship so incredibly private from both their followers.

I think Kate is lovely and wish them the best, however if they have been together for 1 years+, I can imagine Greg is worried about the backlash he and Kate would get from Amber’s fans. He said that he couldn’t make their relationship work due to the long distance and because he wanted to focus on the Olympics. As Kate is in the UK the same as Amber, it throws some doubt on how valid the reason he gave was for breaking up with Amber and suggests it was more about the person than the distance.

I really hope it works out for them but understand why he’d have wanted to keep it quiet to protect Kate.

I think Kate is lovely and wish them the best, however if they have been together for 1 years+, I can imagine Greg is worried about the backlash he and Kate would get from Amber’s fans. He said that he couldn’t make their relationship work due to the long distance and because he wanted to focus on the Olympics. As Kate is in the UK the same as Amber, it throws some doubt on how valid the reason he gave was for breaking up with Amber and suggests it was more about the person than the distance.

I really hope it works out for them but understand why he’d have wanted to keep it quiet to protect Kate.
As someone who’s never seen Love Island and doesn’t know anything about Greg and this Amber girl…can you ELI5 why he got so much hate and it isn‘t acceptable that sometimes you just end a relationship if things aren’t right?

As someone who’s never seen Love Island and doesn’t know anything about Greg and this Amber girl…can you ELI5 why he got so much hate and it isn‘t acceptable that sometimes you just end a relationship if things aren’t right?
Greg won Love Island with Amber and when they came out of the villa, it was reported that he dumped her by text (I think a few days later). She said this was unexpected and he got death threats from her fans as they believed he had used her to win the £25k when he didn’t truly like her. He come out and said this was damaging to his mental health and that he dumped her because he didn’t think he could make long distance work and needs to focus on his Olympic training.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Greg won Love Island with Amber and when they came out of the villa, it was reported that he dumped her by text (I think a few days later). She said this was unexpected and he got death threats from her fans as they believed he had used her to win the £25k when he didn’t truly like her. He come out and said this was damaging to his mental health and that he dumped her because he didn’t think he could make long distance work and needs to focus on his Olympic training.
And then he started dating Kate a few months later? Or was it a bit more than a few months later? Slightly suss haha.

And then he started dating Kate a few months later? Or was it a bit more than a few months later? Slightly suss haha.
The media posted that he split with Amber in Sept 2019 and went on holiday with Kate in April 2020. I’d guess they knew each other a bit before going on holiday together so can’t imagine there would have been that much time between them but totally speculation so I could be wrong.

I wish them both well anyway but understand why he needed to keep it quiet. Hopefully they get a supportive reaction when they finally share it.

Reactions: 5
From Kate’s Vlogs / Instagram, she went on holiday to Dubai early February 2020 ( valentines trip). If liking Instagram photos are anything to go by Greg started liking her photos since 31st October 19 - He was in London playing Rugby X at the O2 that week so maybe met then. She had started liking his photos since Love island - 19th July. Press just didn’t pick up on it until April.

Long distance was always the polite explanation for they obviously weren’t compatible. Amber’s choice of boyfriend, Rory since confirms that - Chavy violent drug dealer just out of prison 🤦🏽‍♀️. Greg stayed true to his word by training hard becoming an Olympian & doing his law exams in Ireland, which shows he wasn’t just after money, as he did the opposite. Terrible he is still scared to go public with his Long term girlfriend in case she gets hate from Amber’s pathetic fans 2 years on. Must be bizarre situation as they weren’t ever boyfriend/ girlfriend & only met 12 days before the end of the show. Amber could’ve asked her fans to stop sending hate but unkindly never has. Nasty as she lied about the text dumping to The Sun for press attention. It’s a joke that she now claims to be a mental health advocate on ITV.

Kate’s upcoming clothing ad shoot yesterday looks good- her style edit is probably with New Look or even H&M. Well done to her & good luck to them.

Reactions: 10
So her and Greg did get together not long after him and Amber split then? No wonder they’ve kept their relationship so private. The amount of grief and hate Kate would’ve got - bless her! Also she said she’s going to Mykonos soon but didn’t say who with and said she’s not vlogging it so I’m assuming she’s going with Greg.

It’s understandable keeping it private to avoid any nonsense/ undeserved hate. Must be going away this week, Greg commented on his Instagram photo reply- he is going to Greece next with a mate. Plus he is appearing at Move at the Manor festival in Ireland on Sat 28th August. Cute Kate just started following Irish Rugby on IG (subtle hint). Shame they feel they can not be open & normal about their long term relationship publicly - hopefully soon they will be ready not to hide it anymore. Probably waiting for the current love island series to end & more time distance from when he was on it with 2 series since. The vile haters should’ve moved on by now.

Must be going away this week, Greg commented on his Instagram photo reply- he is going to Greece next with a mate.
I’m pretty sure he’s going with Kate? Not a friend? Unless Kate is meeting him there and it’s not going to be a couples holiday? 🤔 or he’s covering up having a girlfriend by saying ‘with a mate’… 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m pretty sure he’s going with Kate? Not a friend? Unless Kate is meeting him there and it’s not going to be a couples holiday? 🤔 or he’s covering up having a girlfriend by saying ‘with a mate’… 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Just a cover up, Greg will be going with Kate the mate ( even rhymes). Both even follow the same Mykonos hotel - Cavo Tagoo 😂.

Just a cover up, Greg will be going with Kate the mate ( even rhymes). Both even follow the same Mykonos hotel - Cavo Tagoo 😂.
Kate the mate 😂 but I’m probably in the minority here but I do find it a bit disrespectful doing that, she’s been his girlfriend for nearly 2 years now. And oooo that’s an expensive fancy hotel to be going too 👀 lucky for some haha.

Yeh I find it strange actually and I don’t think it has anything to do with Amber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.