Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both very blatant about going at the same time today, so maybe they are finally ready to post together whilst there. If their Instagram likes are to go by, will be celebrating their 2 year anniversary. Good timing to do so, if he is doing “I’m a celebrity”, he’ll be going into isolation Monday as it starts on Sunday 14th Nov. 👀

Her fashion reels have really blown up - one reel has a massive 5.7M views, no wonder her audience is growing.

Reactions: 5
I think she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous but I know she has her lips done, I'm an aesthetic nurse and know all of the telltale signs and I messaged her last year and she said no that they are natural

Reactions: 3
Both very blatant about going at the same time today, so maybe they are finally ready to post together whilst there. If their Instagram likes are to go by, will be celebrating their 2 year anniversary. Good timing to do so, if he is doing “I’m a celebrity”, he’ll be going into isolation Monday as it starts on Sunday 14th Nov. 👀

Her fashion reels have really blown up - one reel has a massive 5.7M views, no wonder her audience is growing.
He’s potentially doing I’m A Celeb? Really?! 👀

And I wouldn’t be surprised if they stayed private for the time being, don’t see why they’d suddenly acknowledge each other whilst in Paris on their social media.

And I’m really chuffed for Kate! She’s doing really well for herself and is just very likeable and lovely.

Reactions: 2
I think she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous but I know she has her lips done, I'm an aesthetic nurse and know all of the telltale signs and I messaged her last year and she said no that they are natural
I don’t know about this, she did show a pic of herself when she was about 15 to prove she hasn’t had them done and they looked the exact same 🤔

Her lips did look a bit inflated the other day and I thought she’d had some fillers. Who knows.

I feel like she’ll buy another Chanel in Paris since there is a price hike coming!

Reactions: 1
Her lips did look a bit inflated the other day and I thought she’d had some fillers. Who knows.

I feel like she’ll buy another Chanel in Paris since there is a price hike coming!
I think Greg will buy her one as a present. Or she got something from Cartier, she posted a picture from Heathrow.

I just went back to her Instagram posts from 2018 and she has really changed her style of posts, it used to be typical influencer underwear shots and drunken selfies, now she seems to have found her niche with her posting which is purely fashion based
Really beautiful girl.
The reason I think shes had her lips done is where her cupids bow is there is a white line around it which is typical of having lip filler, very well done lip filler if she has though

Kate did address lip filler accusations a while ago showing a picture when she was about 15 with same natural pout as proof. Plus said her Mom would disown her if she had any lip fillers. No change in her lips on her IG since beginning in 2016 before lip fillers were a big thing - see photo with no lipstick in 2016. The line is her natural lip brow/ pigmentation. She did say as she gets older, she doesn’t rule out any tweakments but would be always be honest about them, no reason to lie now about it as no stigma anymore. Her friends Freya & Nadia both admit to lip fillers.

Greg is rumoured to be doing the show - got it wrong it’s starting this year on 21st Nov with 2 week quarantine beforehand. It’s a massive show will be bring much attention to Kate if he is doing it.

Attachments

Hmm lip fillers have been around before 2016 - lots of my friends had them in 2008 and it was popular and casual to do. She definitely could of had them and I’ve seen a few influencers edit child photos and baby pictures etc. Like Priya from love island saying her circle lenses are real!

Wouldn’t rule it out entirely basically but if she has had them done they look great!

But she could just naturally have fuller lips? I hate this narrative that females aren’t capable of having natural fuller lips so they ‘must’ve’ had fillers as that’s the only possible reason and then fans go out of their way to try and prove it. She has no real reason to lie and I don’t think she’s the type to lie anyway but yeah there’s definitely plenty of influencers who lie and go very far with it to cover it up which is ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
But she could just naturally have fuller lips? I hate this narrative that females aren’t capable of having natural fuller lips so they ‘must’ve’ had fillers as that’s the only possible reason and then fans go out of their way to try and prove it. She has no real reason to lie and I don’t think she’s the type to lie anyway but yeah there’s definitely plenty of influencers who lie and go very far with it to cover it up which is ridiculous.
I’m not a fan of hers or accusing her or pushing a narrative about women having surgery. Just pointing out that lip fillers were around before the influencer trend so it is possible she’s had them just like it’s possible she hasn’t.

Soooo glad I found this thread! I loved her for about a year and bought so many of the things she would advertise because I loved her style so much. But I feel like the past few months she has become soooo unrelatable and barely does anything except post about her expensive jewellery or designer bag collection. I miss the actual fashion part and putting outfits together.

Reactions: 7
Soooo glad I found this thread! I loved her for about a year and bought so many of the things she would advertise because I loved her style so much. But I feel like the past few months she has become soooo unrelatable and barely does anything except post about her expensive jewellery or designer bag collection. I miss the actual fashion part and putting outfits together.
Yeah agree her posts are now so unrelatable no way can I afford a designer bag every other week

Yeah agree her posts are now so unrelatable no way can I afford a designer bag every other week
Like a fashion magazine, nobody is expected to buy everything on any influencer’s IG just inspiration. If anything Kate now does more regular fashion looks due to the success of her reels. She still pulls all her fashion clothes together using affordable high street stores like Zara, New Look, H&M etc…just with a few designer accessories mixed in. Only bought the Lady Dior bag this Summer & YSL LouLou last Christmas not excessive bags every week. Others like the Gucci bag are PR for an affordable monthly bag hire site. To pretend she only uses or aspires to cheap high street bags/ accessories would be a worse lie as she is a successful woman in Fashion. I still find her relatable unlike most fashion influencers who are 100% designer clothes & don’t ever wear the clothes they promote at all. Balance is good & awareness to share links to more affordable dupes of her designer accessories/ shoes.

Naturally gorgeous women do exist without ever having any fillers - simply jealousy to persistently imply she has definitely had work done but super naturally since her teens. Only extreme fakes like Lauren Goodger are delusional enough to edit childhood photos - Kate obviously isn’t like that at all. Her brother even has similar broad smile / lips. Just like many people, she is just lucky to have naturally nice lips. 🤷🏽‍

Last edited:
It’s just the posing with designer luggage at the airport as she goes off on her third/fourth holiday abroad this year type of thing she does now. Obviously she does show a lot of high street items but I think the reason she had a lot of success at first was because she seemed quite down to earth and relatable. She appears to be losing that a little bit now

It’s just the posing with designer luggage at the airport as she goes off on her third/fourth holiday abroad this year type of thing she does now. Obviously she does show a lot of high street items but I think the reason she had a lot of success at first was because she seemed quite down to earth and relatable. She appears to be losing that a little bit now
I think she still comes across same down to earth & sweet personality, obviously she will evolve as we all do as she gets older & has more money. It would be fake to pretend to still have a student life & means with no designer items. Maybe some followers will leave but many more will join as shown by her growth. After lockdowns, we all want to travel more now we can again, previously one working weekend to Ibiza with the girls & one week holiday to Greece with her bf isn’t much all year compared to most fashion influencers. If she never went anywhere or bought anything nice, many would complain she is boring with no life beyond work. On her YT video said her LV case was a surprise Christmas gift ( from unnamed person = Greg) & first time shown on her grid all year.

I think she still comes across same down to earth & sweet personality, obviously she will evolve as we all do as she gets older & has more money. It would be fake to pretend to still have a student life & means with no designer items. Maybe some followers will leave but many more will join as shown by her growth. After lockdowns, we all want to travel more now we can again, previously one working weekend to Ibiza with the girls & one week holiday to Greece with her bf isn’t much all year compared to most fashion influencers. If she never went anywhere or bought anything nice, many would complain she is boring with no life beyond work. On her YT video said her LV case was a surprise Christmas gift ( from unnamed person = Greg) & first time shown on her grid all year.
why are you trying so hard to excuse and justify literally everything? Maybe go to the rave section

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
why are you trying so hard to excuse and justify literally everything? Maybe go to the rave section
Sorry didn’t realise your opinion is the only permitted one- in a open discussion no one else can possibly add anything remotely positive or true observations. Bitching only👌🏽

Hôtel Costes is a stunning place to stay in Paris, how awful she needs to keep it real & stay in a youth hostel dive or 1 star instead. 🤣

Like a fashion magazine, nobody is expected to buy everything on any influencer’s IG just inspiration. If anything Kate now does more regular fashion looks due to the success of her reels. She still pulls all her fashion clothes together using affordable high street stores like Zara, New Look, H&M etc…just with a few designer accessories mixed in. Only bought the Lady Dior bag this Summer & YSL LouLou last Christmas not excessive bags every week. Others like the Gucci bag are PR for an affordable monthly bag hire site. To pretend she only uses or aspires to cheap high street bags/ accessories would be a worse lie as she is a successful woman in Fashion. I still find her relatable unlike most fashion influencers who are 100% designer clothes & don’t ever wear the clothes they promote at all. Balance is good & awareness to share links to more affordable dupes of her designer accessories/ shoes.

Naturally gorgeous women do exist without ever having any fillers - simply jealousy to persistently imply she has definitely had work done but super naturally since her teens. Only extreme fakes like Lauren Goodger are delusional enough to edit childhood photos - Kate obviously isn’t like that at all. Her brother even has similar broad smile / lips. Just like many people, she is just lucky to have naturally nice lips. 🤷🏽‍
Hi Kate 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.