Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the one sided dinner table type posts are very cringe at this point when everyone knows she’s got a boyfriend and many others know it’s Greg lol…

Reactions: 4
Kate admits to having a long term boyfriend, each to their own relationships what they share - smug IG couple photos are also accused as being cringy by many. So can’t win. It’s obvious if you follow both, that Greg & Kate are together - same locations, activities ( horse riding) & same romantic dinner table last night so not really hiding it. I also think Kate wanted to launch her New Look Edit & achieve her new career milestones in IG & YT followers on her own independently first & not be accused of only getting there by piggy backing off her more famous boyfriend.

It’s rumoured that Greg maybe doing I’m a Celebrity this year- he has said before it’ll be fun to do it & is now available as retired from rugby. As an Olympian not just a LI winner. I’ve noticed he has started following Nixus Agency that has put athletes onto I’m a Celebrity previously like Ian Wright & Amir Khan. If he is doing it, presume they will likely go public together before it starts in Nov- as it’s a big show & lots of interest about contestants or tabloid press will start rumours about camp romances otherwise etc..

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Another article today about them dating - same romantic meal / location etc. With their matching horse riding stories, I don’t think they can deny it any longer. Theory that Kate wanted to achieve her career goals first is understandable, now she has done them they might as well confirm it with a couple photo.

Is Kate pretending she wasn't on holidays and was sick the entire time instead of being away 🤔

Reactions: 2
i dont see the big deal if they choose not to publicly disclose their relationship. They dont owe anyone, anything and certainly dont have to be subjected to all of the Amber trolls, people hating on Kate just because she's dating him and diminishing her accomplishments on the basis of her famous bf. It clearly shows they are serious about each other, and they are happy, so good for them and wish them the best :)

Reactions: 7
Do you think Bea gets jealous or annoyed with Kate? Kate is splashing the cash on luxury items and buying an expensive London flat which Bea will live in. Bea is doing well herself but not on the same level. Bea also talks about her size a lot and comments on Kate's clothes sizing.

Do you think Bea gets jealous or annoyed with Kate? Kate is splashing the cash on luxury items and buying an expensive London flat which Bea will live in. Bea is doing well herself but not on the same level. Bea also talks about her size a lot and comments on Kate's clothes sizing.
I got that vibe from Kate’s recent vlog. She’s sorting through all her lovely clothes and Bea was on depop duty. I hate listing my own clothes for sale, let alone doing it for someone else! I don’t think Kate does anything maliciously, she seems like a good friend and a nice person, but it would be hard to live with her and not feel slightly jealous of the lovely things she has and how much money she makes for relatively easy work

I dont have a good feeling about her and Greg. I think she would like to share their relationship but Greg dont want to. Also he said in one of the interviews that "He is trying to figure out" (their relationship).This is definetely not a good sign.
Who wouldn't want to share that their boyfriend who is an olympian with a law degree and won love island as well.Thats mad.
I get that if a couple dont want to post all the time about their relationship and want to stay private and thats healthy, but what Greg doing is an overkill IMO.
I think he loves her, she is beautiful a nice person with a carrier, but I dont think He is in love with her that much. I dont think they are endgame.
She deserves a man who are commit to her.

I’ve also noticed that her followers have went up 2000 more in the last two days, which suggests that she buys her followers, I like Kate but to me that just isn’t realistic and that she’s not that genuine

I dont have a good feeling about her and Greg. I think she would like to share their relationship but Greg dont want to. Also he said in one of the interviews that "He is trying to figure out" (their relationship).This is definetely not a good sign.
Who wouldn't want to share that their boyfriend who is an olympian with a law degree and won love island as well.Thats mad.
I get that if a couple dont want to post all the time about their relationship and want to stay private and thats healthy, but what Greg doing is an overkill IMO.
I think he loves her, she is beautiful a nice person with a carrier, but I dont think He is in love with her that much. I dont think they are endgame.
She deserves a man who are commit to her.
she’s also said herself that she wants to keep her love life private

Reactions: 1
I’ve also noticed that her followers have went up 2000 more in the last two days, which suggests that she buys her followers, I like Kate but to me that just isn’t realistic and that she’s not that genuine
I noticed this too, but her reels have been doing incredibly well and i think the giveaways have brought an influx as well. Her growth so far has seemed genuine, i dont know why she would ruin that by adding bots in the mix - but lets see, time will tell if she actually is buying followers.

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too, but her reels have been doing incredibly well and i think the giveaways have brought an influx as well. Her growth so far has seemed genuine, i dont know why she would ruin that by adding bots in the mix - but lets see, time will tell if she actually is buying followers.
Yea I thought that too, but if you look at her followers most of them are strange with no posts and are all private and there are a lot of them 😏

Yeah, because Greg wants to (IMO), she is not argumentative
if you see the hate and trolling amber fans sent him, i would want to keep my relationship private too. it isnt an achievement or something they owe anyone to share. As long as they are bith happy

Reactions: 3
if you see the hate and trolling amber fans sent him, i would want to keep my relationship private too. it isnt an achievement or something they owe anyone to share. As long as they are bith happy
But that was years ago...although most love island contestant get a lot of death threats too unfortunately, for example Molly-Mae.
I think that is just an excuse for him.

Unfortunately, Greg did receive far worse sustained hate than any other Love islander ( Molly Mae’s & others mainly ended with the show finishing) including death threats sent to his family & friends + can still see Amber’s fans in his comments now hating 2 yrs on. He did an interview in Ireland where his family talked about how shocking & terrible it was. Volume of hate is shown as he has now lost over 600K followers - no other islanders has been cancelled like that for just splitting up. Naturally he will be now guarded & would be stupid not to be.

Greg answering questions on IG this week - said he is keeping his love life private at the moment so relationship can progress naturally away from social media & opinions. Said will share when ready, so just protecting their relationship with this media boundary. Kate is smart & very desirable so wouldn’t be with a man for 2 years, if he hasn’t expressed his commitment to her privately. Being public isn’t always better, I saw yesterday Dr Alex’s girlfriend has been subjected to loads online of abuse & vile anti Semitic hate. He said feels guilty for it’s only happening because she is dating him publicly. Also seen Jordan Hames ( LI S5) new girlfriend being slated & nasty comments about her looks as well after going public on IG. Crazy, people think that’s ok to do. Kate would sadly receive similar online abuse & maybe already has. So not worth the hassle - easier not to share as don’t need fan validation or any trolling. Kate has said she is very happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, Greg did receive far worse sustained hate than any other Love islander ( Molly Mae’s & others mainly ended with the show finishing) including death threats sent to his family & friends + can still see Amber’s fans in his comments now hating 2 yrs on. He did an interview in Ireland where his family talked about how shocking & terrible it was. Volume of hate is shown as he has now lost over 600K followers - no other islanders has been cancelled like that for just splitting up. Naturally he will be now guarded & would be stupid not to be.

Greg answering questions on IG this week - said he is keeping his love life private at the moment so relationship can progress naturally away from social media & opinions. Said will share when ready, so just protecting their relationship with this media boundary. Kate is smart & very desirable so wouldn’t be with a man for 2 years, if he hasn’t expressed his commitment to her privately. Being public isn’t always better, I saw yesterday Dr Alex’s girlfriend has been subjected to loads online of abuse & vile anti Semitic hate. He said feels guilty for it’s only happening because she is dating him publicly. Also seen Jordan Hames ( LI S5) new girlfriend being slated & nasty comments about her looks as well after going public on IG. Crazy, people think that’s ok to do. Kate would sadly receive similar online abuse & maybe already has. So not worth the hassle - easier not to share as don’t need fan validation or any trolling. Kate has said she is very happy.
God, people are so bloody weird.

I got that vibe from Kate’s recent vlog. She’s sorting through all her lovely clothes and Bea was on depop duty. I hate listing my own clothes for sale, let alone doing it for someone else! I don’t think Kate does anything maliciously, she seems like a good friend and a nice person, but it would be hard to live with her and not feel slightly jealous of the lovely things she has and how much money she makes for relatively easy work
I always think this!! It would be only human to feel a bit frustrated…. Imagine coming home and she’s just done a photo shoot with two bunnies running around and clothes everywhere that you can’t borrow. Not ideal!

Here we go again… They’re going on a little trip to Paris together but obviously won’t show each other or even acknowledge each other’s presence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.