Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people go through this phase at uni/late teens/very early twenties. She seems to be doing the opposite and going from prim and proper (or the allusion of) to trashy party girl drinking too much.
Cringe and not a good look. Off brand for her.

Reactions: 7
I think she's defo had a boob job. Look at her story with all the girls on the boat...

I think its perfectly fine to enhance your body if that makes you happy but if you're an influencer who shares everything with the gram then you have no right really to hide things like boob jobs, especially when you have followers who look up to you.

Reactions: 4
They're probably wasted but nahhh that is not cool at all to post the nip slip publicly?? Like even cover it with a sticker or something if you were desperate to post it idk, not true friends to Kate at all

Reactions: 3
Then again watching that nip slip clip makes the boobs look authentic, they wouldn't "rise" like that if there was those silicone balls in there, haha.

Her manager was also wasted doing shots & not professional should’ve demanded Yasmin take down this trashy over exposure story by now. Kate’s ruining her classy professional reputation becoming a tacky party girl. She needs better people in her life, these are not genuine friends & don’t care sabotaging her. Her engagement on her last two posts is very low for her only 4.7K likes/ 44 comments & 6.5K/ 64 comments - she used average about 25K+ likes/ 200 comments. Her classic fashion followers clearly don’t want to see her in wet cheap INS swimwear flashing her bum & new boobs on a luxury freebie, acting like a typical Dubai yachter influencer. Lost her way completely this year, such a shame as a natural beauty to go for this fake boobs look. Not possible it’s all sudden natural growth since Mykonos & look rock hard. She will deny it like most other lying influencers about their tweakments.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You know what still cracks me up? The story about going to Ibiza with Sarah, like wtf hahahhah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell has happened? I used to love her as she appeared classy and stylish with her head screwed on. Yasmin appears to have usurped the lovely Bea and it’s changed her. Now she’s turned into a vacuous party girl airhead. If I want to see that, I’ll watch love island.

is it just me or does anyone get the feeling she sometimes reads here? seem to notice that when a comment has been made she subtly responds e.g. that greasy guy saying he's single esp with dating rumors, and the time she did post a pic of a sarah on stories (not in Ibiza) and captioned 'she's finally let me post her'.

I have a feeling she's going to address this newfound wannabe party girl era and say some tit like 'it's always been her but she's just in a happy place'

Reactions: 11
is it just me or does anyone get the feeling she sometimes reads here? seem to notice that when a comment has been made she subtly responds e.g. that greasy guy saying he's single esp with dating rumors, and the time she did post a pic of a sarah on stories (not in Ibiza) and captioned 'she's finally let me post her'.

I have a feeling she's going to address this newfound wannabe party girl era and say some tit like 'it's always been her but she's just in a happy place'
She definitely reads here. I’ve noticed that as well.

Reactions: 2
I think everyone on here feels the same, surprised & disappointed by what Kate has become recently & Yasmin’s terrible influence on her life since meeting her last year. Maybe this is the real spoilt Kate, lockdown only hindered her from being the tarty drunk party girl who’s happy place now is to flash her tits all over Instagram & be stuck up. Her classy sweet act was only her fake work image has been binned. It’s very clear in the new photos Kate’s has her boobs done & is no longer natural, likely only filler as you’ll still have natural movement afterwards but lies saying she has only hit puberty at 25! Thinks everyone is dumb & blind. All Influencers celebs are extremely vain so likely to read tattle but not fooling their followers by blatantly lying with silly cover ups & their fake Q&As. It makes them even more fake trying too hard to convince with their pointed PR spin.

Yasmin is a nasty fake friend with her posting the nip slip flashing online & didn’t delete it yesterday. Accidents happen but true friends don’t post it publicly online not a girls girl as she claims. It’s not surprising she is good friends with Kelly Picquet who has been reported in news to be liking posts supporting her racist father’s disgusting N comments about Lewis Hamilton the main rival to her boyfriend Max - all of them are vile & stupid. All sums up who Yasmin is, Kate needs to wise up & distance herself from all of them + unfollow Kelly immediately. Otherwise she is condoning this nasty prejudice of the Picquet family & his vocal friend Ecclestone vile praising Putin’s war in Ukraine & murdering innocent people. This is the immoral shallow jet set scene she desperately wants to be part of, will even date a greasy tiny man to get in.

Sorry to disappoint conspiracies earlier on here, I’m not the lovely Bee or tattler DubaiM but maybe I’m her new fake bestie Yasmin bitching 😉🤣. Apologies for my waffling essay comments. Everyone on tattle ends up echoing similar opinions no point to anyone having multiple accounts. Influencers want their followers to be invested that’s how they make their vast money & why they sell their whole lives by over sharing everything for likes & clicks then look down on us. By seeking this social media fame they are simply inviting opinions & gossip about themselves for any engagement, it’s their lifestyle choice to lose their privacy for 💰.

This boob thing has really annoyed me, she’s so desperate for everyone to think she and her life is just effortlessly perfect. Only Kate would think anyone’s going to believe shes lost so much weight, the thinnest she’s ever been, and just miraculously sprout much bigger boobs seemingly overnight at the same time 🙄 does she think we’re all stupid? The more photos she uploads the more obvious it is, they’ve got those rigid and slightly wonky edges that only fake boobs have.

Reactions: 15
No one and I mean NO ONE is asking her about. Bags, she has asked that question herself because all she ever posts about these days is designer bags. She looks so unhappy and unhealthy in all of her posts because she is now no longer eating and saving her calories for rose wine

Reactions: 5
you can get breast filler (body filler) which essentially can be added to breast or bum. It wont increase as drastically as an implant but it will stiffen them and add a little more volume

Reactions: 3
Macrolane breast injections or similar - like getting cheek Hyaluronic acid dermal filler body shaping with no recovery time & no scarring, costs about £3K effect only lasts for up to 12 to 18 months so not a permanent life long risk. It’s the non surgical no silicone implant way to get fuller firmer boobs quickly, makes a big difference to small boobs. Examples - https://www.lmaclinic.com/macrolane . Also use it on men to give them bigger pecs.

Yeah perfect timing to hit puberty 🤥 taking getting ready for a hot girl summer too far. Ruined her natural beauty by getting these obvious fake boobs, will be on the Botox & facial fillers soon like all her influencer friends. Her terrible lying about it is worse. This is her poor interpretation of a post break up glow up. She should’ve taken her own break up advice in her fake Q&As & enjoyed some time to focus on herself. But didn’t she rushed desperate for any man, now with a greasy hobbit only because he’s a rich socialite, he’s now partying hard in Mykonos with other hot women seen on insta. Insecurely she’s been dieting, got fake boobs & blonder hair to please him, dressing & behaving all trashy drunk attention seeking - she has lost it & faking being happy for social media as her actions say contrary.

Macrolane breast injections or similar - like getting cheek Hyaluronic acid dermal filler body shaping with no recovery time & no scarring, costs about £3K effect only lasts for up to 12 to 18 months so not a permanent life long risk. It’s the non surgical no silicone implant way to get fuller firmer boobs quickly, makes a big difference to small boobs. Examples - https://www.lmaclinic.com/macrolane . Also use it on men to give them bigger pecs.

Yeah perfect timing to hit puberty 🤥 taking getting ready for a hot girl summer too far. Ruined her natural beauty by getting these obvious fake boobs, will be on the Botox & facial fillers soon like all her influencer friends. Her terrible lying about it is worse. This is her poor interpretation of a post break up glow up. She should’ve taken her own break up advice in her fake Q&As & enjoyed some time to focus on herself. But didn’t she rushed desperate for any man, now with a greasy hobbit only because he’s a rich socialite, he’s now partying hard in Mykonos with other hot women seen on insta. Insecurely she’s been dieting, got fake boobs & blonder hair to please him, dressing & behaving all trashy drunk attention seeking - she has lost it & faking being happy for social media as her actions say contrary.
She has certainly had something done although I'm not sure what - I thought Macrolane was no longer available? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-17813817

Reactions: 1
I just watched her vlog where she says she’s finally hit puberty… she’s obviously joking 🤣 I don’t think she’s had anything done tbh, boobs fluctuate in size when you come on/off your period or when you change pill etc. If she’s got a new boyfriend then that would explain the changing contraception pill

Reactions: 2
She has certainly had something done although I'm not sure what - I thought Macrolane was no longer available? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-17813817
I think that was only a temporary withdrawal 10 years ago for a review - it’s still available as a procedure on Harley Street clinics websites ( like the one I linked) or different filler brands used to do the same thing. The dramatic change in her boobs in a few weeks since Mykonos with their unnatural shape & hardness isn’t a slight natural hormonal change from monthly periods or a new pill plus her weight loss. Joke about finally hitting puberty at 25 is a lie to cover up this work to premeditate everyone questioning it.

Kate unfollowed 14 yesterday but not Yasmin’s racist friend Kelly Piquet, whom she probably has never met. These influencers have questionable morals - needs to delete her BLM posts as she doesn’t really care only copied a trend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.