Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate’s never unfollowing racist Kelly as wants be part of the F1 Jet Set social scene with Yasmin. Ironic her ex was at British F1 all weekend as a guest of Peroni & Aston Martin team staying at the boujee Soho Farmhouse. While she’s at home as her new “non clingy” boyfriend parties with hot girls all over the Med, he’s now in Ibiza as a publicly single rich playboy enjoying plenty female company. She’s sadly being taken for a fool. Yasmin’s back in St Lucia chasing after her holiday fling such a hardworking & career driven group.

Reactions: 9
Somehow Kate's symptoms suit pregnancy also 🤣 Bigger boobs, all that lost glow and losing weight. My friend had the same effect when she got pregnant, lost so much weight due to puking for months in a row but boobs got a ton bigger so it really looked like a boob job ha ha. Skin was very dull and dead looking due to missing nutrients for months, when nothing stayed inside. Haha.

This being said I don't think she would be preggers.

Reactions: 4
Her new vlog from Bodrum seems kinda disjointed and all over the place. She didn't actually show anything interesting. I was also getting weird vibes from Yasmin, at times it felt like she was annoyed at Kate. Then Kate filmed herself crying and being emotional, which she normally doesn't do and said that it's travel anxiety but I don't buy it. I think there is something else going on 🤔

Reactions: 10
Kate's IG stories made me happy, she is finally going on a trip with Bee and I think she will finally have a happy trip <3

Reactions: 6
Definitely more going on, saying she can not stop crying due to travel anxiety doesn’t make much sense when Bodrum was her 8th holiday in 6th months & is going on another trip today with Bee. She looks really sad / almost teary eyed in both her last Instagram posts not someone in a happy place. The vlog was all disjointed with another jewellery haul advert, showed very little of Yasmin considering it was her launch. Yasmin was very rude when she annoyed snapped at Kate “not now” when she was vlogging & telling that Kate left that in her final edit. Maybe she is finally getting wise Yasmin isn’t a good friend to be trusted after her posting the nip slip flashing & not taking it down. Hopefully she’ll spend more time with her old true friends away from bitchy Yasmin & have a fun trip with Bee.

Yasmin’s desperate chasing after her older St Lucia fling & travelling over 4,000 miles for sex, all very suspect her staying in a hotel on her own & not at his place again - spending the days on her own again doing fake Q&As same as her last trip. Likely he’s married is the real reason for the secrecy, he can not travel to see her in London & she can not stay with him. Another insecure one that can not be single, she only broke up with her boyfriend of 7 years in January. Her describing her selfie as “Rich housewife” is pathetic more like tarty gold digger vibes. Yet makes out she is a relationship expert online giving out her rubbish contrived advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m livid that she’s been given a free trip to the Royal Champagne hotel, we drove past it last year and it looked amazing but at prices from £500 a night it’s just irritating and now I don’t want to go!

Reactions: 3
Why the duck are Jaguar giving fashion influencers a free trip to try out their new car? As if they are going to provide an informed review!

• Haha
Sorry but is Kate just saying yes to any press/brand trip that will take her to Paris? First that skin care brand she never spoke about before or since and now Jaguar.. 🙄

Sorry but is Kate just saying yes to any press/brand trip that will take her to Paris? First that skin care brand she never spoke about before or since and now Jaguar.. 🙄
I said to my partner, who is a massive petrol head, why the duck would jaguar advertise her driving their car, and he said he would not ever feel encouraged to buy a car advertised by a ‘blonde bimbo’
I don’t get what their marketing strategy is? I would never see an influencer driving a car and think oh yep I need that now, I’m going to get finance and pay £1000 a month to have it

Reactions: 8
Kate’s a weird choice as a fashion blogger for Jaguar Marketing PR to use, guess she is suppose to be an example of best of British style as Jaguar is a British brand & appeal to rich women who buy their cars to drive about town. Paid to do a car reel / YT advert & get a fab free trip with Bee. She may even get free sponsored use of a new F Pace back in London, coincidentally it’s the same car as her ex has.

In her vlog saying she never wants to appear to be ungrateful yet in her previous vlogs was purposely ungrateful & dismissive of all Greg’s generous gifts to her, which she still proudly shows off. Either she does appreciate & like them or not, or was just being spoilt & unkind as it suits her new life agenda.

Yasmin is an odd one, in Kate’s you tube comments snapping at her followers. This is what she is pathetically doing on her romantic trip to St Lucia bored & not even wearing her own swimwear range as she knows it’s all awful. Kate even changed on their boat launch trip into a new bikini as her Yasmin’s collection weren’t good to sunbath in. She clearly thinks it’s okay to be rude to Kate & now unprofessional answering her followers. Her behaviour & lifestyle is the definition of a trashy tart.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I said to my partner, who is a massive petrol head, why the duck would jaguar advertise her driving their car, and he said he would not ever feel encouraged to buy a car advertised by a ‘blonde bimbo’
I don’t get what their marketing strategy is? I would never see an influencer driving a car and think oh yep I need that now, I’m going to get finance and pay £1000 a month to have it
Jaguar did something similar with a whole load of french influencers, who are very similar to Kate actually. odd marketing strategy but it must work some way or another

Reactions: 1
I just watched the bodrum vlog to see what she’s like with vlogging and I think I would have to be drunk to get through it, she has no personality whatsoever I don’t know how people watch them.
Her showing her anxiety is sweet but I think her saying I don’t ever like to be negative shows how much pressure she puts on herself to be perfect, how can you never be negative?
Also there is a part where they are looking at ice cream and Yasmin says ‘is it fat of us if we had some?’
Then a separate time Kate says she’s sooooo hungry, and she orders bloody miso soup! Something definitely going on there, she looks so unwell and weak nothing compared to how glowy and gorgeous she looked before

Reactions: 10
Good drink and drive advertisement for Jaguar! 🙄
Also can’t believe her outfit and heels for the champagne tour, its freezing in the cellars and uneven surfaces and steps!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone got a pic of yasmins ex? Or current boyfriend. I’m nosey.
Starting to believe someone on here who said he was married….

10000% she’s had that boob filler based on her latest bikini pic in the white!!

Did she mention what happened to her trip to Rome with Yaz and Bee? They were supposed to go on July 2nd and it was a birthday gift but it never happened right? Or did I miss something?

Oo well remembered. Maybe they moved it when they got offered to go on that jaguar trip

Reactions: 1
Wow we actually filled a whole thread, I feel like this wouldn't have happened without Yaz 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.