Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I agree, she was very pretty (bit cookie cutter pretty though) before but now she just looks really plain. I showed my mum a pic of her on Instagram as she had a nice outfit on and I said how old she was and my mum was shocked, said she looked same age as me and I’m 33!

Reactions: 5
With the recent weightloss she’s about as plain in looks as she is in personality 🤣

Reactions: 5
her forehead also looks very shiny and stretched, do you think she got something done?
Increasingly looks like it with her new TikToks, her expressionless face looks frozen, her eyebrows don’t move when talking with a waxy tight forehead - something off about her face recently to match her new fake boobs. She’s so gaunt is making her look much older with tired sad eyes no spark or glow to her skin, agree the weight loss & now likely botox is ageing her 10 years overnight. Losing her youthful prettiness. Hate it when naturally beautiful girls in their 20’s mess with these unnecessary premature anti-aging treatments as it always has the opposite effect on their faces - she’s copying all her influencers friends Yasmin, Nadia & Freya.

Her new boyfriend, Armin’s likely a bad influence as well. Persian / Middle Eastern men are keen on their women to have cosmetic procedures as they demand looks perfection even if they themselves are hairy ugly trolls - very common to have nose jobs, fake boobs, lipo, bbl, Botox & fillers - all his female friends blatantly had lots of work done. She is sadly morphing into fake gold digger Yasmin, acting like a desperate bimbo chasing / changing for a greasy rich man. From her weight lost & odd insecure behaviour she doesn’t seem happier & increasingly lost this year. Selling her soul dating just for wealth, sad to see what she has become so quickly & now unappealing as an influencer & ruining her looks.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Another weekend trip away for Kate in a famous 5 star hotel, Cliveden House in Berkshire. Travel anxiety? It’s ridiculous her claiming she is a low maintenance girl who doesn’t like men spending money on her. 🤥 Room is only £2000 a night! Hard working & money career driven alright, gold digging dating for wealth status. Pity this greasy guy isn’t physically attractive or appealing at all, his wallet being her only attraction.

Kate’s predictably denying getting any work done in her comments. Her response to a convenient question by an anonymous account ( her burner?) pretending she’s had no treatments, still has very small boobs & never heard of boob filler. It has been widely available for 20 years same stuff as facial filler all her friends have. Standard lying fake Influencer thinks everyone is blind & stupid can not see any difference. She was practically flat chested until last month to having obvious cleavage overnight & now cannot move her shiny face properly at 25 after chatting about getting Botox in the future on her vlogs. All her influencer friends have similar work done, clearly she has now joined them in getting her own tweakments but will continue to lie about it. Shame she has gone down this route so young, I agree it ages her a lot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another weekend trip away for Kate in a famous 5 star hotel, Cliveden House in Berkshire. Travel anxiety? It’s ridiculous her claiming she is a low maintenance girl who doesn’t like men spending money on her. 🤥 Room is only £2000 a night! Hard working & money career driven alright, gold digging dating for wealth status. Pity this greasy guy isn’t physically attractive or appealing at all, his wallet being her only attraction.

Kate’s predictably denying getting any work done in her comments. Her response to a convenient question by an anonymous account ( her burner?) pretending she’s had no treatments, still has very small boobs & never heard of boob filler. It has been widely available for 20 years same stuff as facial filler all her friends have. Standard lying fake Influencer thinks everyone is blind & stupid can not see any difference. She was practically flat chested until last month to having obvious cleavage overnight & now cannot move her shiny face properly at 25 after chatting about getting Botox in the future on her vlogs. All her influencer friends have similar work done, clearly she has now joined them in getting her own tweakments but will continue to lie about it. Shame she has gone down this route so young, I agree it ages her a lot.
Spot on, Kate will probably say she’s away with Sarah again like Ibiza. 😂

Ironically strange hotel choice, Cliveden House is the famous setting of the Profumo scandal in 1960’s- a young beautiful Model hooker had an illicit affair with a married rich short ugly man, a Tory MP & with a Russian Spy, it nearly brought down the Govt. It all destroyed Keeler’s life tainting her forever. It’s now a stuffy formal hotel better suited for rich guests in their 40s+ not a 25 yrs old. Kate must have no scruples & a strong gag reflex as her bf is gross - lie back & think of England in luxury for his inherited money. No self worth, now the same as all the other desperate tarts hanging around Mayfair clubs sleeping with Middle Eastern creeps for a easy lavish lifestyle. No difference she might as well go to Dubai be a yatchter full time, selling her soul for money is why she seems so unhappy with dead eyes this year & insecurely messing with her looks to please him. She’ll regret it later on in life choosing to be used for a bouji lifestyle & ruining her natural beauty. 🤢

Meanwhile another free luxury hotel trip exchanged for sex then repeat her hussle all summer - her trips to Ibiza & Italy will be of similar opulence freebies. £2,000 a night hotel bedroom plus everything dining & spa treatments easily a 2 nights stay will be £8,000+ 🤯. Not living in the real world or down to earth at all. Kate is an ultra high maintenance girl, desires luxury only in every aspect & always dates for money or fame who needs constant male attention as validation. Her fake claims not to be is to try to come across as the perfect girl to date, independent & modest who doesn’t like expensive gifts or luxury 5 star trips / restaurants all paid for by men. All her actions contradict this, clearly has entitled kept princess mentality who expects to be spoilt & given everything on a plate automatically. In her vlog saying she didn’t appreciate or value any generous efforts by boyfriends as not her love language, is a cold callous user attitude after accepting them at the time, just an ungrateful bitchy dig at her ex especially unkind as she cheated on him but smugly still uses his designer gifts she clearly loves. Nothing humble or sweet classy about her anymore, everything in her life has to be extravagant to show off new money - her arrogant greed is vulgar & tacky. 🤮

Reactions: 9
Many women are sadly willing to do anything & fake it to get the lavishly expensive lifestyle they think they want in life. Shame as Kate has plenty of her own money so doesn’t need to do this but with her new taste for riches greedily wants to be part of the ultra wealthy jet set. She’s become spoilt who’s not thankful with what she’s got or given already. See it all the time here in Dubai, British girls with local Middle Eastern men being openly used with fake promises & no respect. Most can only do it for a short time before it breaks them & quickly replaced with a new gold digger. I can see this lifestyle catching up on Kate in the near future, physically already looks like it’s taking a toll on her. High price for a flash Instagram lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Notice how she talked on and on about not being sure about buying the Hermes sandals and now she has them in brown, white and black :eek:

Reactions: 11
Notice how she talked on and on about not being sure about buying the Hermes sandals and now she has them in brown, white and black :eek:
Literally no need. She has plenty of sandals. Her spending on ‘luxury’ items this year has been obscene. She’s obviously overcompensating for other areas which are lacking in her life. So vapid and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I liked the blue shirt with white shorts but other than that her recent outfits haven’t been anything special, just baggy t shirts, Zara trousers and Orans! Also I can’t explain why but I really don’t like those Manolos on her 😬

Reactions: 3
Last summer even said she didn’t like or want Hermes Sandals as every influencer & their dog has them in a vlog. Joked Bee’s dog had a pair. ( Not worth it as so many fakes & high street dupes about + get tatty quickly as leather stretches). Now she has 3 pairs ( plus white Gucci Loafers & old lady manolo blahniks) in a couple of months all at £500+, just a basic influencer copying everyone else with no personal style - nothing unique. Her recent outfits are dull & all too big on her as she’s now smaller than xxs/ 4. Her work outfits edits with crop top shirt options shows how clueless & has never had a real job.

Known tactic is buying regular smaller items, to get in favour with Hermes Customer services to jump the waiting list for a Black Birkin or Brown Kelly Bag, then she’ll get her boyfriend to pay for it ( but lie saying she’d paid like her saying she booked their Cliveden stay 🤥) - basically making it very clear on her Instagram what presents she dreams of next from him. Probably get one as housewarming gift to “herself” from him. She did the same before with Cartier Love Bangle & LV Suitcase on her wish list Moods boards. Then has the audacity to say she doesn’t desire them from men, so transparent in her gold digger ways. Rinse Men & repeat - not genuine, obtaining designer status symbols is all she is no substance or real style any more. Her materialistic empty life isn’t making her happy ultimately.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just said on stories her next bag will be a birkin or kelly so I can definitely see it

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally unfollowed her. Can’t take the constant talking of luxury handbags and shoes with all that’s going on in the world.

Reactions: 10
She just said on stories her next bag will be a birkin or kelly so I can definitely see it
I specifically remember her saying she doesn’t want a birkin bag because I thought at the time bullshit you just can’t afford one at
,…

But now she has a rich boyfriend she wants one? Such a cliché influencer, with no originality and biggest goldigger out there now.

Reactions: 7
She put a post up with this dress on 17th May with the caption 'love this dress! Will link on stories'.. apparently she doesn't love it that much, as 2 months later it's for sale on her depop..
Screenshot_20220720-120433_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-120351_Depop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.