Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has Greg done to his hair 🥶

I think he must have lost a bet with his friends, it’s easy for guys just cut it all off in a couple of weeks when roots get bad. Shows he doesn’t take himself too seriously & his dad has completely white hair fairly young so Greg can now see what he’ll look like in 20 yrs.

Kate’s off again on holiday in August to Ibiza & Italy road trip likely with her new greasy boyfriend paying yet pretends she doesn’t like travelling for attention. No mention of her holiday with just Bee to Crete. Yasmin’s Q&As said their birthday trip to Rome is now in September. Most people just buying their first property at 25 would be money conscious & feeling anxious need to be around to sort everything out. Charmed life with no genuine worries. Moaning about new Instagram algorithms sums up how shallow influencers existence is.

Reactions: 8
I think he must have lost a bet with his friends, it’s easy for guys just cut it all off in a couple of weeks when roots get bad. Shows he doesn’t take himself too seriously & his dad has completely white hair fairly young so Greg can now see what he’ll look like in 20 yrs.

Kate’s off again on holiday in August to Ibiza & Italy road trip likely with her new greasy boyfriend paying yet pretends she doesn’t like travelling for attention. No mention of her holiday with just Bee to Crete. Yasmin’s Q&As said their birthday trip to Rome is now in September. Most people just buying their first property at 25 would be money conscious & feeling anxious need to be around to sort everything out. Charmed life with no genuine worries. Moaning about new Instagram algorithms sums up how shallow influencers existence is.
Omg if I hear one more influencer talk about the ‘algorithm’ I will scream lol

Reactions: 9

I hope the Amalfi Coast is hot and busy in August! I don’t know why you’d go in the summer hols when you can go at anytime of the year! Anyway I was on my honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast at the end of may, it was already 35 degrees and busy!

Reactions: 4
I hope the Amalfi Coast is hot and busy in August! I don’t know why you’d go in the summer hols when you can go at anytime of the year! Anyway I was on my honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast at the end of may, it was already 35 degrees and busy!
Why would you hope it’s hot & busy?

Reactions: 1
On her YouTube comments someone said they prefer the vibe of this blog better and Kate replied she is always relaxed when she is with Bee, opposed to Yaz

Reactions: 13
she looks so tiny in her latest tiktok - her head looks massive compared to her frame! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Kate’s bobble head look is getting worse with her trousers swamping her. Her always saying she’s so hungry is not a healthy mentality, triggering & irresponsible when selling a platform to mainly young women.

Kate’s odd with her regular Love Island chat in her stories to remind followers of her dating connection to this TV show ( as a super fan wanting fame who chased after the winner ) & showing off her LV suitcase every few Instagram posts despite saying she didn’t appreciate or like any of his gifts. Really shallow who only cares about designer labels, her IG fame & wealth with no grace. Even her latest tiktok, she’s desperate for any male attention online in her lacy bra showing off her newly purchased fake cleavage ( very obvious gone up several cup sizes in her vlog not natural) with her hard life choice between Hermes or Manolo Blahnik shoes as if her followers can wear these for any normal jobs. Like any basic tarty influencer, her tops are all getting lower & lower trying to get any male higher engagement but it’s not working as she’s down to 1.2% from 4%+ & losing hundreds of followers again. Her new best friend Yasmin is still whoring never working in St Lucia with her old (married) “private boyfriend”, gold digger lifestyle for Kate to desire & copy with her greasy short Iranian German boyfriend, Armin, whom she is sadly getting cosmetic procedures & starving herself to please.
( He updated flags on his Instagram as vainly didn’t like being mistaken as Turkish.)

Her HairBursts ads are so fake, disingenuous & her hair weirdly always look bad in them as if she deliberately doesn’t style it. Do & saying a thing for money is her life motto with no scruples.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think I missed where she said she didn’t appreciate any of his gifts, does anyone know what vlog this is in?

Kate’s bobble head look is getting worse with her trousers swamping her. Her always saying she’s so hungry is not a healthy mentality, triggering & irresponsible when selling a platform to mainly young women.

Kate’s odd with her regular Love Island chat in her stories to remind followers of her dating connection to this TV show ( as a super fan wanting fame who chased after the winner ) & showing off her LV suitcase every few Instagram posts despite saying she didn’t appreciate or like any of his gifts. Really shallow who only cares about designer labels, her IG fame & wealth with no grace. Even her latest tiktok, she’s desperate for any male attention online in her lacy bra showing off her newly purchased fake cleavage ( very obvious gone up several cup sizes in her vlog not natural) with her hard life choice between Hermes or Manolo Blahnik shoes as if her followers can wear these for any normal jobs. Like any basic tarty influencer, her tops are all getting lower & lower trying to get any male higher engagement but it’s not working as she’s down to 1.2% from 4%+ & losing hundreds of followers again. Her new best friend Yasmin is still whoring never working in St Lucia with her old (married) “private boyfriend”, gold digger lifestyle for Kate to desire & copy with her greasy short Iranian German boyfriend, Armin, whom she is sadly getting cosmetic procedures & starving herself to please.
( He updated flags on his Instagram as vainly didn’t like being mistaken as Turkish.)

Her HairBursts ads are so fake, disingenuous & her hair weirdly always look bad in them as if she deliberately doesn’t style it. Do & saying a thing for money is her life motto with no scruples.
Spot on! She has changed so much and is becoming more and more unwatchable by the day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.