Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fartgate šŸ˜‚

Agree with everyone, so underwhelmed by the flat and much preferred her previous rentals! Also pained me she mentioned using the piano as a console table.

Reactions: 1
Gutted I canā€™t find it but from looking at other listings in Battersea area, she has been completely done over buying this flat. She could have got a hell of a lot better for the money or even taken on a property which needed a bit of work which would have been the smart thing to do to earn money on her investment.

Quite surprised really, she seems to have jumped in far too quickly with this property. Thought she had her head a bit more screwed on. Bee did her best to hype it up but you can tell sheā€™s not really a fan of the property either.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I also thought Bee's response was very underwhelming. I wonder how much rent she will be paying.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I also thought Bee's response was very underwhelming. I wonder how much rent she will be paying.
Guess sheā€™s charging Bee at least Ā£800 a month for rent & then share household bills 50/50 including council tax, helping to pay off Kateā€™s mortgage.
Similar to old flat rent, Kate said she paid a little bit more as she worked from home & took the ensuite bedroom. Bee didnā€™t seem impressed, contributing a lot & her bedroom room is very small, not getting nice wardrobes only diy ones with no ensuite. If Kateā€™s boyfriend is often there the flat will be very crowded, awkward for Bee with not much privacy or space to relax. Being the gooseberry isnā€™t fun, sheā€™ll probably move out within a year.

Made her location obvious with her Battersea river walk pictures. Kate really shouldā€™ve got advice from someone with property buying experience to look at it before buying but was too arrogant thinking she knew best. Overpaid for a badly designed apartment not a good long term investment. Most new build 3 bedrooms flats have 2 ensuite shower rooms plus a Bathroom off hall with washing machine located in utility cupboard as a standard expected layout now. Someone said before that influencer Olivia Neillā€™s new London apartment is great for similar money, ( whom Kate recently followed) her family obviously helped her pick out a quality property rather than rush to buy anything like Kate has. Second opinions can be very valuable, from previous vlogs Bee didnā€™t know the basics about the new flat only a few weeks a go, shows Kate didnā€™t discuss her choice at all not even with her flatmate is strange behaviour.

Donā€™t think her apartment buying boasting vlogs will be that relatable or of much interest to her core followers in their teens/ 20s, who will never be able to afford Ā£1.5M flat in London on a whim & go on 10 holidays a year during the cost of living crisis effecting everybody else. At risk of turning her followers off her content. Said she was going on holiday again before Christmas somewhere snowy easy to do when someone else is always paying for it. Again not what most people do when they just moved into their 1st home especially during this dire economic period.

Reactions: 10
There are still other flats in her building for sale at the moment in the same size for around 890k. So considering that she bought hers off-plan I would assume she paid a maximum of 800k for that flat, maybe even less.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm nosey and curious what Bee is paying. I'd feel weird charging a close friend a high rental rate and them helping me pay off a mortgage, even if, from the friend's perspective, I'd want to contribute fairly.

I'm nosey and curious what Bee is paying. I'd feel weird charging a close friend a high rental rate and them helping me pay off a mortgage, even if, from the friend's perspective, I'd want to contribute fairly.
you took the words out of my mouth! Fair enough if youā€™re renting from someone else the rent being almost even (person with a bigger room paying more) but the fact Bee is paying off Kateā€™s mortgage essentially doesnā€™t sit right with me! Will Kate have it set up so Bee is a tenant? If not would Bee be entitled To a % if her and Kate go separate ways. Gets messy?

Agree it gets messy / awkward charging a friend rent privately not equal, fairer to just split household & food bills equally as the room wouldā€™ve been empty otherwise. Kate will be making money on her investment anyway.

Havenā€™t looked for her building online but if similar for sale at Ā£890K price for a 3 bedroom Apt. It must not be in the best location for Battersea area plus she bought at peak price time last year so likely paid more then. Buying off plan usually just take off cost of stamp duty never greatly reduced. The flats with same layout not yet sold will be lower down / worst views so likely cheaper anyhow & possibly reduced now to sell them off quickly as interest rates have dramatically risen with less buyers about. Average mortgage is no more than 5 times yearly salary, most of her student / 20s followers will not be earning Ā£200K a year each able to buy similar alone like her ever. So if sheā€™s becoming a smug homeowner influencer showing off her expensive home constantly & doing property advice vlogs, it will turn off her fashion following. Her growth in new followers has already slowed.

She's taking more care and planning doing her wardrobe than she did the Ā£1 million pound flat šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Eeksh! Just seen the latest vlog- If we are reckoning the flat cost Ā£800k, shes just said she had to put down 20% and therefore circa Ā£160k as a deposit! Surely bank of mum and dad must have been helping? She canā€™t have been saving that much whilst renting with Bee in London at the same time?!

Sheā€™s completely talking crap about her flat being the best for the money. Thereā€™s so many bigger and nicer properties!

Hers looks like an office building that they have turned into flats on the cheap!

Reactions: 4
Eeksh! Just seen the latest vlog- If we are reckoning the flat cost Ā£800k, shes just said she had to put down 20% and therefore circa Ā£160k as a deposit! Surely bank of mum and dad must have been helping? She canā€™t have been saving that much whilst renting with Bee in London at the same time?!
Ā£160k over 5 years is about Ā£25k a year.

Bloody hell she's getting the kitchen wrapped. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sheā€™s completely talking crap about her flat being the best for the money. Thereā€™s so many bigger and nicer properties!

Hers looks like an office building that they have turned into flats on the cheap!
Her latest accounts on companies house had like 500k, influencing really pays! Her parents are not rich rich at all

If the apartment she brought is apparently the best of what she looked at (on right move) then she wasnā€™t looking properly! I feel like this apartment is lower in spec compared to other new build modern apartment high rises in London that are being built/have been build so maybe that couldā€™ve factored in price wise and the fact the apartment is such an awkward shape with really weird design choices.

She really tried to justify herself in the video which I think was aimed at Tattle lol.

Reactions: 6
I agree she could have got much better for that price. I do, however, think she seems happy with it.

I've said this before on here but I really do think Bea must feel crap being her friend and seeing all her success, even though Bea is doing well in her own right. They act like it doesn't matter but I think deep down Bea feels it. I also think she's stuck living with Kate as she probably pays less than market rent so would struggle elsewhere.

I agree she could have got much better for that price. I do, however, think she seems happy with it.

I've said this before on here but I really do think Bea must feel crap being her friend and seeing all her success, even though Bea is doing well in her own right. They act like it doesn't matter but I think deep down Bea feels it. I also think she's stuck living with Kate as she probably pays less than market rent so would struggle elsewhere.
I agree. I get the feeling that Bee has worked really hard to get where she is and it must be tough to see Kate flashing the cash for essentially just being yet another pretty girl on Instagram who poses for a few pics and rakes it in.

Thatā€™s kinda Beaā€™s problem though. Unless Kate is rubbing it in her face and being mean then Bea just needs to get over it and be happy for Kate.

Trying to justify her poor uninformed choice, if Kate was truly happy with it she wouldnā€™t be changing so much immediately or crying all week. Kateā€™s delusional thinking her flat is a bargain great buy for London when itā€™s obviously not. She paid approx Ā£1 M for that Flat at that time ( developers always add to asking prices so buyers can offer a bit below as if itā€™s a good deal) yet spent no time selecting it & spending more time now thinking about her handbag shelves arrangement after paying about Ā£200K cash deposit. šŸ¤Æ Priorities are all wrong.

Just catching up now agree with everyone her flat is a disappointing buy, cannot do much with these small odd room shapes with lots of wasted space - ugly windows & low quality specification. Not one room looks nice or good size proportions - her main bedroom barely the width of her king size bed with two small bedside tables with odd triangle sun room add on. Even the proposed new dressing room design looks crap with limited storage space. Tiny outdoor space off the small main living room - surprisingly her old sofa, rug & TV area takes up all of this space down to the pokey kitchen corner. Comes across like she didnā€™t understand the dimensions of the rooms on a plan in relation to reality & her furniture planning needs - likely exaggerated Square footage of sales brochure looked big on paper but so much is wasted space so it isnā€™t. Probably didnā€™t even measure her old flat room sizes so could see the size difference comparison. Iā€™d presumed she wouldā€™ve picked out a place more like Nadia Anyaā€™s with her spacious kitchen with island / Dining / Living Space stylish design. Rushed to buy first one she saw to get the status symbol of being a young homeowner was a big mistake & will struggle to sell it later on as a consequence as a lot better new build flats in the same area. Rightmove surfing isnā€™t equal to going to view real properties. Odd she didnā€™t get her family or anyone to come view it with her as a second opinion or advice, she didnā€™t get lucky first time just impatient got conned. Developer has ripped her off with a substandard finish apartment but her fault for not looking at any other developments to compare specs in reality.

Helps to save a huge cash deposit at ages 22-24 as Kate unusually gets so much on expenses, only pays 19% income tax, freebies & got her boyfriends to pay for everything else expensive like all luxury holidays, all nights out & designer items so she had no real expenditure but doesnā€™t appreciate it. Easy now to get her selection mistakes fixed for free like new flooring, wardrobes & kitchen cabinets wrapped which most would never need or be able to do with a new build purchase. Plus now changing all the chrome door handles, sockets, light switches to brass, adding a fireplace & panelling following trends squandering more money. Instead shouldā€™ve bought a period property with character that meets her needs & desired look not weirdly buy the first one in only building she viewed. Fools rush in. Fell for sales technique to show the flat the developers wanted to get rid off first then show a couple others already sold / less finished to make 1st one look more desirable to buy & stressing urgency that she has to put in offer quickly or miss out over a year before completion.

Totally conceited & condescending saying shouldnā€™t compare on social media as itā€™s just her path to own (& be overpaid spoilt) but others path in life just to rent such a turn off to her young followers whoā€™s clicks funds her luxury lifestyle. Agree must be demoralising for Bee as designers donā€™t get paid much despite working harder than entitled Kate & with no real chance to buy herself for a long time. Kate has no empathy for what itā€™s like it, oblivious in her own rich bubble. She made it clear before, she looks down on anyone that earns less than her as dismissing as not as career driven or hard working as her. Sheā€™s now obsessed with acquiring status symbols & flaunting her nouveaux riche lifestyle image same as all the other fake copycat influencers.

Reactions: 6
The funniest thing ever is that she doesnā€™t even need to be in central London for her job. Or that area. She just wants to look and feel the part.

A million isnā€™t as much as people think when it comes to London real estate. Apartments in the area sheā€™s in. She is desperate to be seen as a Chelsea girl so sheā€™s parked herself right on the edge and paying for it.

The apartment block sheā€™s in (itā€™s named as numbers) is easy to find due to the layout of her flat and that weird mini conservatory ā€œofficeā€ sheā€™s shown šŸ˜‚, donā€™t get why sheā€™s acting like itā€™s some huge secret.

Sheā€™ll move or at the very least get restless and want more space within 1-2 years I reckon.

Reactions: 5