Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet shes a walking red flag as a friend. Seems like she can never keep a good relationship with friends, except for Bea.
Feel like Bea could potentially be quite fun and find better friends than Kate

Reactions: 3
Kirstie Alsopp checking in here- 😂

Based on the assumption she paid circa £750-800k for her weird apartment, I had a Google for what she could have had.

Basically from my research, it looks like she desperately wanted a 3 bed new build with views and that’s what’s screwed her over. She’s gone for the lifestyle and cache of saying she lives in Battersea on the river and the fact it’s a new development. If you look at comparibles for £800k, she would have been looking (if she had bothered that is!) at ex council properties (mainly 2 bed) which are not situated in the nicer parts of Battersea. She’s jumped on this one as it’s a 3 bed within budget. Otherwise she’d be priced out and looking out of area at 2 beds.

This is what she should have bought and really what I was expecting her to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree that’s her buying mistake, on paper sounds good but reality her views of rundown council estates of South London aren’t desirable, dodgy isolated area on noisy main road into London with fumes cannot open windows or ever use her balcony plus her 3rd bedroom is only a triangle box room fitting a single bed. Much better off with any large 2 bedroom with storage space or 3 bed period maisonette in a better location.

Kate said before in a vlog ages ago with Bee, that she intends to live with Bee for the next 5 years even if she’s in a serious relationship as she likes to live her life separately from any boyfriend. Very strange & inflexible thinking afraid of any real commitment, most people in their late twenties + expect to date with intention for a year or 2 then take a relationship to the next level & move in together as a natural progression.

Who knows maybe things are progressing fast with miserable but rich Armin or his inherited money has changed her mind. Boasting seeing him all year with likely overlap with her ex or was she cheating with some other random guy. Going on at least their 5th holiday together this year since Ibiza at Easter. Their ultra expensive Lapland trip - 5 nights to see the Northern Lights & get her Christmassy content is a typical influencer dream photogenic location for a proposal, 💍just like from her favourite show, Love Island’s Lucie Donlan & Luke who got engaged there last year. It would take her on to the next influencer stage of engagement/ wedding planning content & getting a proper fancy expensive home with him paying. Or maybe just an official Instagram boyfriend photo reveal in time for Christmas, with smug couple couple content for 2023 instead like Nadia Anya & her Johnny. Limit to how many capsule black outfits content she can do + constant commercials for cheap fast fashion that she never wears or desires, before her followers get bored & turn off.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she’ll regret this purchase, I really don’t understand how she drove by one day and thought that was the property for her without looking at anything else. The location is ghastly. I’m also in SW and there are much nicer areas, she clearly didn’t want to compromise on having a 3 bed with views, no matter how ugly said view is.

Reactions: 9
She’s deluded. In the Q&A part of her second moving vlog, she says that the only compromise was buying off plan, but otherwise it’s the perfect property…yet there’s no parking and the transport links are poor. Not that she’d use public transport very often, being as stuck up as she is, but it’s going to be a constant headache trying to find parking in that area.

Reactions: 4
Lapland is the new Iceland - every influencer is going there for winter content, they all copy each other no originality.

Kate’s holiday is a free press trip from the luxury resort. As If her & her rich boyfriend need a free holiday hand out - shameless begs yet arrogantly pretends to hard work. 😤

Don’t think she’ll post a photo of Armin on her Instagram Grid (he’s not good looking, short with bad teeth to boast about + she likes to keeps her dating options open) - only a lot of smug coupley we did this references on her stories/ vlog, probably do the influencer soft launch bf pics - few hand shots / two glasses/ photo of back like Freya does with her ugly private boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know the area she bought in so can't comment on that; I do agree that the connections to public transport don't seem to be good tho. But I don't think her purchase was that bad for her, she desperately needs third bedroom because all influencers are hoarders and I completely understand the need to have a room where you can store it all away. And honestly I'd much rather live in her apartment than the house posted above. 😅

Even if she stays with her boyfriend I doubt he'd ever move in with her, she'll move to his place and rent out entire apartment, the rent will probably pay more than her mortgage is anyway. If she will really only live there for two or three years than the place is just okay for that.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it doesn't feel right her flaunting a freebie luxury trip to Lapland with the cost of living crisis that's going on right now? I get that it's her job and that and tbh if she'd paid for it herself I wouldn't really care, but it just seems so out of touch when so many people are struggling to even heat their houses at the moment

Reactions: 7
Brochure for her apartments state that there is parking for selected apartments and I’m suspecting that’s either an extra cost or for people buying 2-3 beds.

She’s deluded. In the Q&A part of her second moving vlog, she says that the only compromise was buying off plan, but otherwise it’s the perfect property…yet there’s no parking and the transport links are poor. Not that she’d use public transport very often, being as stuck up as she is, but it’s going to be a constant headache trying to find parking in that area.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it doesn't feel right her flaunting a freebie luxury trip to Lapland with the cost of living crisis that's going on right now? I get that it's her job and that and tbh if she'd paid for it herself I wouldn't really care, but it just seems so out of touch when so many people are struggling to even heat their houses at the moment
Kate has no concern or relationship with reality she just flaunts designer purchases that 99% of her follower base wouldn’t be able to afford anyway.

Brochure for her apartments state that there is parking for selected apartments and I’m suspecting that’s either an extra cost or for people buying 2-3 beds.
Oh interesting. She mentioned in her vlog that there was no parking but maybe it was something she had yet to arrange.

I really thought that she paid for this trip herself until I saw the PR trip. Does she go on any trips that aren’t already paid for? I get if it’s a bunch of influencers going away, but paying for someone and their boyfriend to go away leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She should’ve said in that video it was a PR Trip- trying to make out it was a little romantic trip they’d both decided to go on. Quite frankly I find it gross.

Reactions: 5
If it makes anyone feel a bit better….the resort is a very influencer-y hotel, but not luxury influencer-y. I’ve been to Lapland before for a honeymoon and stayed at the levin iglut hotel, which doesn’t need influencers to promote themselves.
She may boast that this is a PR trip, but by all means this isn’t a ✨ luxury, Lydia Millen-esque ✨ trip that she’s making it out to be.

Either way, it’s eye rolling. Hahaha

Reactions: 3
Lapland is the new Iceland - every influencer is going there for winter content, they all copy each other no originality.

Kate’s holiday is a free press trip from the luxury resort. As If her & her rich boyfriend need a free holiday hand out - shameless begs yet arrogantly pretends to hard work. 😤

Don’t think she’ll post a photo of Armin on her Instagram Grid (he’s not good looking, short with bad teeth to boast about + she likes to keeps her dating options open) - only a lot of smug coupley we did this references on her stories/ vlog, probably do the influencer soft launch bf pics - few hand shots / two glasses/ photo of back like Freya does with her ugly private boyfriend.
I really want to see what he looks like 👀

Kate did the same before when she took the Chanel handbag skiing 😂 ridiculous photos as if she’s on Bond St - label obsession not stylish looks pretentious & dumb. Not the place for handbags at all.

I really want to see what he looks like 👀
Her Boyfriend, Iranian German Armin’s rather disappointing, greasy & sullen playboy never smiles in any photos - his inherited money is obviously Kate’s only attraction. Always on holiday in Med going to techno nightclubs all nighters ❄. More Photos in her old thread - leopard print shorts guy: about 5ft 6 with bad teeth + always wearing coloured tinted glasses to hide his 32 year old+ aging eyes. 🤢 She’s clearly gold digging unnecessarily, no self respect.

Influencer hotel free pr trip isn’t the affluent image Kate’s trying to portray with her Chanel. If going to boast about a romantic trip on her vlogs at least pay for it yourselves, off putting & fake for Instagram Pics & freebies. Going on half starved skinny huskies / reindeer sleigh rides shows little consideration for animal welfare from a self proclaimed animal lover & vegetarian Kate. Evidently her own ethics go out the window for any free trip / PR payment. Anet a model who’s also promoting the same hotel atm, whom Kate just followed is typical tacky Eurotrash with big fake boobs, sums up who the industry thinks Kate’s on par with & same as these days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If it makes anyone feel a bit better….the resort is a very influencer-y hotel, but not luxury influencer-y. I’ve been to Lapland before for a honeymoon and stayed at the levin iglut hotel, which doesn’t need influencers to promote themselves.
She may boast that this is a PR trip, but by all means this isn’t a ✨ luxury, Lydia Millen-esque ✨ trip that she’s making it out to be.

Either way, it’s eye rolling. Hahaha
Putting luxury and Lydia Millen in the same sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely it must be his money (or families money) that she’s attracted too because Wtf 🤢😂 he’s an absolute down grade from Greg and she even had the audacity to mock/slate Greg’s lack of work ethic or ambition or whatever the hell it was and yet her current boyfriend does f*ck all and just parties 😂 she was such a witch for saying all that about Greg and yet he ended up buying her expensive tit to affectedly buy her love! Which she didn’t even appreciate. She really does have a nasty streak to her.

Reactions: 7
Is there a thread about Freya Killin? I really liked her, still do, but her secret boyfriend is annoying me. Fair enough keep your boyfriend private if that's what makes you happy but dont post sly photos of his hand etc