Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really canā€™t imagine her living on a council estate previously like she said in her vlog, very surprised she admitted to that

Reactions: 1
I think the rooms in the flat are a really awkward shape. Unless she is really smart about the furniture she chooses, there could be a lot of wasted space.

Reactions: 9
Completely underwhelmed by her apartment! She already wants to change/add so much, when if she actually took her time and viewed more than one property development, she couldā€™ve found somewhere better suited for her needs and better quality! Itā€™s a really awkward shape and the kitchen looks smaller than her previous flat or at least very similar in size. Thereā€™s so many gorgeous amazing apartment developments being built right now in London so itā€™s not like sheā€™s lacking options. I actually feel her precious flat was more cosy, it just needed an extra room for her walk in wardrobe.

My uncle who is incredibly well off (works in finance in Canary Wharf) just brought an apartment in London and itā€™s stunning! Open planned kitchen/dining/living room area with a kitchen island, 2 decent sized bedrooms and gorgeous en suite and bathroom which are really high spec and marble etc. Probably worth a little more than what Kate paid but I donā€™t know the area sheā€™s moved too.

Reactions: 12
Did she only look at one? I thought her post said it was the first and last she looked at? As though that was the first,she seen others and came back to that one and settled on it. Her post didnā€™t say the first and only. Did she clarify that in the video? I cba watching it

First & last expression means only one she looked at, said she knew instantly it was the one for her by the vibe ( of an unfinished construction site) probably due to views of London which most high rise flats have. Last year when her offer was accepted said it was only apartment she viewed & got lucky at a good price.

Guess location itā€™s likely in Battersea / Nine Elms area as she said before it wasnā€™t far from old Putney flat & lots of new builds developments there across the river from her favourite Chelsea.

Yeah, her new flat layout looks badly designed with weird angled walls with odd steps no clean lines, wasted space of large wide corridors, cheap finishes & narrow boxy rooms with awkwardly positioned windows for functionality of room + difficult sizes for curtains. Bedrooms & bathrooms look much smaller than rented Putney flat, with no proper storage included + she likes baths so will have to use Beeā€™s bathroom often. Even her walk in wardrobe room is small, only single bed size room with her few old items already filling it up. Kitchen area is small nook & horrible colour with noisy washing machine in it. She is going to end up having to still rearrange furniture everyday for filming her reels for a blank wall backdrop, not a practical space for her needs & will be tight on storage. It doesnā€™t have the wow factor or homely feel at all more like a cold office space. Itā€™ll be a style mistake if she makes it all white interiors with marble furniture as per her mood boards, this space needs some colour & texture to give it warmth.

Shocking how much she has to change & add already for a brand new apartment. Kate shouldā€™ve looked around more at other options as it doesnā€™t look like the best buy for a new build plus with only a small glass balcony her bunnies cannot use it like before & paying extra renting a parking space. Itā€™s not as if itā€™s a help to buy scheme flat with limited options. Bought in haste ridiculous to only look at one flat as a lot better are available in London, most probably better layout apartments even in the same development as plans can vary a lot. Developer will be pleased to have offloaded such an odd shaped flat normally very hard to sell.

Reactions: 11
It did make me chuckle when her and Bea realised there wasnā€™t a place to put a bin in the kitchen šŸ˜‚ the downside to buying an apartment which isnā€™t even built yet - those little things you just donā€™t notice until youā€™ve moved in but tbh she shouldā€™ve clocked that when viewing the apartment during the months (especially if itā€™s supposedly been ready for ages) not on the day she finally moved in. Or maybe Iā€™m just being a bit harsh. And I couldnā€™t tell if she already knew the bed wonā€™t sit right against the wall in her bedroom? I feel like this is a thing that shouldā€™ve been dealt with before she moved in.

She very much rushed it and it shows. I even thought Beaā€™s excitement was a bit false at times. I imagine if she got a say in it she probably wouldnā€™t of gone for a angled/cornered apartment thatā€™s badly designed. I still canā€™t believe theyā€™ve managed to put the wrong flooring down and now theyā€™ve had to put the correct flooring on top! How bad is that? Honestly, whoever the property developers are have just shown incompetence throughout the whole process.

Reactions: 10
WTAF is that flat? the design is weird and she already wants to add an arch, add shelves in the bedroom, add a fireplace, it has the wrong flooring, the kitchen and lounge are small and then the weird bedroom with the bit of wall sticking out so she can't fit her bed against the wall šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£. Sorry but if I was paying over a million I'd want to know EVERY BIT OF THE DESIGN etc, what a mess! of course Bea gets the small bedroom.

Reactions: 12
Awful apartment. For someone with her wealth Iā€™d expect somewhere bigger and nicer tbh. I wonder how much she paid for that place?

Kitchen is SO small! Wow. It really doesnā€™t seem like an apartment for 2 friends. Seems like a couple type apartment.

She could have moved a tad further out and got so much more for her money. She rushed this and will realise sheā€™s outgrown that place quite quickly i think and will struggle to sell such a weird shaped apartment with those corner rooms and angles.

It seems they donā€™t have anything between the unwanted flooring and the new one and both are hard floors. Prepare for mold on the original flooring and the loudest noises ever when walking on this. šŸ˜Œ

And how dumb can you be to show the view out your window to the street? I know where she was living in a minute by googling. That being said, here is a picture of outside her apartment complex and itā€˜s not as pretty as I thought.

View attachment 1770969

Last edited:
It seems they donā€™t have anything between the unwanted flooring and the new one and both are hard floors. Prepare for mold on the original flooring and the loudest noises ever when walking on this. šŸ˜Œ

And how dumb can you be to show the view out your window to the street? I know where she was living in a minute by googling. That being said, here is a picture of outside her apartment complex and itā€˜s not as pretty as I thought.
They do have the insulation there in between if you look at very closely. The insulation is only 4mm thick and see through plastic. Also I think the view was from the old flat's window, not the new one so safe to show :)

I'm weirded out how much wasted space there is in this new place. Usually new builts are drawn and planned very space efficient, this is wasting so much.

Yasmin FaceTimed her in the new vlog, so they're still friends šŸ‘€
Anyone else feel like this was planned? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, thatā€™s her Putney temporary rented flat shown in street view. Her new apartment building has brown stock brick external cladding as seen in her photos - sheā€™s blurred out her view must be an identifiable location, which is going to be a pain to always have to do in her vlogs. Her underfloor heating isnā€™t going be very efficient with two layers of flooring ( nobody ever does this) & will cost her a lot more in high energy bills to heat. Any future buyers will be put off by this. Hard wood flooring & full height windows will be a very echoey noisy space. Plus solar gain & glare of all the windows itā€™s going be hot & stuffy place in the summer, difficult space to film in with lots of shadows.

A 3 bedroom / 2 Bathroom new build in Battersea area cost a minimum Ā£1.3M+ plus Stamp Duty Ā£71 K+ depending on location. Likely to have high annual service charges. Not great value investment, so many better properties in London bigger for similar price. Typical new building only designed to look good from the outside but doesnā€™t work internally with lots of wasted space with unusable angled corners. Space planning of this apartment is atrocious. All her issues with the new apartment & delays are all her own fault for not looking elsewhere at all, not the norm 1st time buying experience.

Yasminā€™s vlogged call was totally staged likely forced by their shared managers, šŸ¤£ odd not seen each other since June after being inseparable almost daily for 9 months beforehand plus with their Italy trip cancelled, these actions reveals they obviously fell out. As everyone has noticed bound now to do a filmed meet up before Christmas as PR management exercise, just another fake influencer friendship.

Kate didnā€™t really celebrate this milestone, a muted flat reaction from her & Bee probably realising now it isnā€™t the best pick ( her rental flats were better designed spaces with larger bedrooms ), so much wrong with it & now stuck with it. Donā€™t have to vlog them but surprised that neither her Mum & Dad or no mention of anybody else (Armin - her boyfriend all year ) or even her assistant Grace, didnā€™t bother to help her move in to her 1st Home. Their absence is unusual as most do help/ be there to celebrate for a big purchase occasion like this, especially doing it at only 25 on her own not just moving into another rental.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just watched it. I honestly canā€™t get over that angle in the random weird attached but in her room. That is a serious red flag šŸ˜‚
I feel bad that sheā€™s actually bought this place and not rented it, sheā€™ll struggle to sell with all those weird corners and angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys...in this vlog

22:48. Are you all hearing what I'm hearing? Is Bee laughing because she farted? I feel like Kate would've edited that out, am I losing my mind?

?? And again at 23:04

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
356A8F2C-F5C8-4045-BD31-FFD594B84849.png
But you donā€™t go to the office hun?! I hate instagrammers who say about office wear when they havenā€™t stepped foot in an office their entire life!!

Reactions: 15
But you donā€™t go to the office hun?! I hate instagrammers who say about office wear when they havenā€™t stepped foot in an office their entire life!!
This 100000%!!! They also always recommend clothes made of materials that wrinkle the moment you actually sit in an office. So no real understanding of what actual good office wear requires.

ā€œItā€™s all heavy lifting stuff which we canā€™t really do..ā€
god sheā€™s such a princess! When I moved, I was lifting mattresses, bookcases, anything to just get my tit IN!

Agree with you all, very disappointed in the new apartment. The rooms are very weirdly shaped which clearly sheā€™s already having issues with. That weird add on to her bedroom which sheā€™s using as office space? Good luck with that Kate.

Also, eek to her new neighbours with her having a piano! Donā€™t get me wrong, i love music and the piano is a lovely instrument but I donā€™t think itā€™s exactly conducive to apartment living where you live so closely with other people.

Reactions: 6
No worries, she doesn't really play it much I think... Just decorative. Anyone else find it funny she titled the new video as "bought my DREAM apartment" - not exactly a dream one if you have to redo every single thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6