Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing ever is that she doesn’t even need to be in central London for her job. Or that area. She just wants to look and feel the part.

A million isn’t as much as people think when it comes to London real estate. Apartments in the area she’s in. She is desperate to be seen as a Chelsea girl so she’s parked herself right on the edge and paying for it.

The apartment block she’s in (it’s named as numbers) is easy to find due to the layout of her flat and that weird mini conservatory “office” she’s shown 😂, don’t get why she’s acting like it’s some huge secret.

She’ll move or at the very least get restless and want more space within 1-2 years I reckon.
I’m so dense as I literally cannot find it. Give me more clues please! In my Googling, found a random article from last year saying that developers in her area were struggling to sell! Doesn’t bode well for when she finally realises what a huge mistake she’s made buying this apartment.

I hate this new trend of housing developments that literally look like they were previously office spaces. Her flat literally looks like my work office. I’m really quite surprised with what she went for. I was expecting her to go for a nice little house that needed a bit of work. Something with a bit of character in a nice area. She could have got a lovely house in another area of London.

Reactions: 8
I was looking for 2022 new builds in Battersea that were ready to move and had 3 bedroom flats. There are not a lot of them and hers is very distinct. 😅 I never found a price for her flat tho.

Everyone saying she could get much better for her price but if she really paid "only" 1mil then I don't see that many options for 3 bed on rightmove etc. Especially new builds, high rise flats with panoramic windows. I can find that from 1.25mio on and that's quite a bit of difference.

Reactions: 4
I’m so dense as I literally cannot find it. Give me more clues please! In my Googling, found a random article from last year saying that developers in her area were struggling to sell! Doesn’t bode well for when she finally realises what a huge mistake she’s made buying this apartment.

I hate this new trend of housing developments that literally look like they were previously office spaces. Her flat literally looks like my work office. I’m really quite surprised with what she went for. I was expecting her to go for a nice little house that needed a bit of work. Something with a bit of character in a nice area. She could have got a lovely house in another area of London.
I googled “battersea new apartments” and scrolled down until I found one that has numbers in the name. Some of the 3 bed apartment floor plans resemble hers exactly.

Reactions: 2
One thing I’ve learnt from looking - Battersea new builds are all really weird shapes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looked it up after the many hints. It’s a ugly bland building, soulless office like architecture - cheaper as not the best area between Battersea & Wandsworth - on a undesirable noisy congested main road, run down industrial units / old council estates area side of Battersea, far away from the nearest tube Clapham Junction - up to 15 mins walk away. Very dodgy area at night & no convenient amenities nearby like a grocery store yet. Their old Putney rental flat was in a much better safer location for 2 women living together. Her direct views now on both sides are 2 large ugly council housing estates not exactly Sloane Square / Chelsea Instagram chic - definitely bought so she can say she lives in Battersea / Chelsea area but this part will never be the coveted part. Will definitely be moving on quickly from it & maybe rent it out, not her desired Notting Hill/ Mayfair lifestyle image. So strange that she thought it was the perfect place to buy her 1st home definitely not any homeowners dream place, as she calls it.

Out of 52 flats - only 15 have sold so far : 6 no - 3 beds flats still unsold so no need to rush to buy last year ( 94 Sq M but a lot of unusable space/ slanted walls - layout plan only as this is obvious anyway by her vlogs) & 21 no. 2 beds ( now £585K), 9 no. 1 bed flats ( £490K) & 1 studio still available. All shows it’s not a great buy if they’re not being snapped up on the market over a year as slow to sell is a bad sign that it’s not seen as a good investment by many. London Landlords buy up any potential good rental flats quickly. Some flats available have similar awkward layouts as her flat but other 3 beds layouts unsold more rectangular rooms so were even better choice options in same development. So many better value lovely flats & locations to buy in London, a poor rushed choice not as clued up as she thinks she is. More money than sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I googled “battersea new apartments” and scrolled down until I found one that has numbers in the name. Some of the 3 bed apartment floor plans resemble hers exactly.
I feel so dumb that I can’t find it. Is it the developer with 1 in their name? Help a nosey girl out!

EDIT: scrap this- found it :)
EDIT again: the location is really poor. They’ve got ages to walk to the nearest station. And agree it’s not a safe place for 2 girls imo. I’ve driven through there and it does feel kinda abandoned and empty.

Last edited:
I feel so dumb that I can’t find it. Is it the developer with 1 in their name? Help a nosey girl out!

EDIT: scrap this- found it :)
EDIT again: the location is really poor. They’ve got ages to walk to the nearest station. And agree it’s not a safe place for 2 girls imo. I’ve driven through there and it does feel kinda abandoned and empty.
Just found it too and I’m definitely not a fan from looking at street view!

Reactions: 6
Oh I found it too. That area is not nice at all… I’m very surprised she chose that area! Even though it’s near the river, it’s pretty run down still and doesn’t have great transport links. I thought she had bought nearer the Power Station which seems way more in keeping with her style/life.

Thanks everyone! Just found it! Literally off now to play on right move and see what she COULD have got instead. I feel like Kirstie Alsopp right now! 😂

• Haha
Just found it too! Why on Earth did she not go for one of the other 3 bedroom apartments with much better layouts? She basically chose the shittiest one! 🙈 Hers must’ve been quite a bit cheaper than the others. Royally mugged herself off there 😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone get the feeling Kate is just so lost?
Like all her influencer friends seem to be progressing in life (not only on social and personal) but she’s just stayed pretty much the same.

Feel like the rushed apartment was also bought as an excuse just to get content. Not saying she needs a partner, but most influencers in relationships tend to buy more of a ‘home’ rather than a place that literally looks like you’d rent for short term. Like if this is actually her place, would she really expect Bea to always live with her and just third wheel from her new dingy bedroom lol.

Irks me so much how she tries to act affluent from an upper class background.Lost it when she said supermarkets make her uncomfortable in a vlog, but was happy to go shopping in Waitrose in other vlogs? Clearly just doesn’t want to be seen in an Aldi or something 😂 she’s so desperate to be something she’s not

Reactions: 11
I find it quite weird she bought a new build flat tbh. There's loads of them popping up in London so I can't imagine they'll re-sell very well. Surely she won't want to live in that flat for very long? The flat she rented was nicer.

Reactions: 2
"A rather lovely development of Studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Battersea, London, moments from the Thames and Clapham Junction."

Google that......

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting, I'd have thought she'd go nearer to the power station or nine elms area. Otherwise like you guys said, she might as well have stayed in Putney or somewhere a little further out that's nicer.

Even the remaining flats in her development don't have layouts as bad as hers.

I know everyone is on the topic of the house, but do you follow Freya as well? I randomly noticed that a couple weeks ago, Freya asked her followers about Lapland recs. Just saw the vlog that Kate is going to Lapland. Is Lapland just a hot destination now? I have this scenario in my head that Kate was telling her manager she’s going to be doing some travel Lapland content, managers were like wow cool! And shared that info to Freya who seems to jump on anything that remotely sounds cool (sorry I know this is a snark Kate thread), but yeah thought it was just funny that I found that coincidence.
Anyways….back to kate snark on flat!

I know everyone is on the topic of the house, but do you follow Freya as well? I randomly noticed that a couple weeks ago, Freya asked her followers about Lapland recs. Just saw the vlog that Kate is going to Lapland. Is Lapland just a hot destination now? I have this scenario in my head that Kate was telling her manager she’s going to be doing some travel Lapland content, managers were like wow cool! And shared that info to Freya who seems to jump on anything that remotely sounds cool (sorry I know this is a snark Kate thread), but yeah thought it was just funny that I found that coincidence.
Anyways….back to kate snark on flat!
freya and Kate are both very simple. Vapid and so out of touch

Reactions: 5
It’s near Pets at home on the main road - handy for the bunnies’ hay but a not very glamorous bouji location 😂 very surprising she bought there. Probably why some on here are finding it so hard to find it as her choice makes no sense. Buying this rubbish flat definitely just ticking off a list of influencer status symbols & have things to do with new home / interiors content. Also somewhere to invest her easy cash as a short term apartment instead of paying rent to a Landlord. Her old flats were so much nicer design & better area but now stuck paying this mortgage off for the next 25 yrs.

Does anyone get the feeling Kate is just so lost?
Like all her influencer friends seem to be progressing in life (not only on social and personal) but she’s just stayed pretty much the same.

Feel like the rushed apartment was also bought as an excuse just to get content. Not saying she needs a partner, but most influencers in relationships tend to buy more of a ‘home’ rather than a place that literally looks like you’d rent for short term. Like if this is actually her place, would she really expect Bea to always live with her and just third wheel from her new dingy bedroom lol.

Irks me so much how she tries to act affluent from an upper class background.Lost it when she said supermarkets make her uncomfortable in a vlog, but was happy to go shopping in Waitrose in other vlogs? Clearly just doesn’t want to be seen in an Aldi or something 😂 she’s so desperate to be something she’s not
Kate has seemed lost, sickly & unhappy all this year as if she’s bored of being an influencer struggling to come with new content & faking being old Money Sloane. Or due to complacency as she’s making bank with so little effort so not bothering anymore - non stop, disingenuous dialled in ads. She unhealthily rushed into another relationship without any break at all - insecurely desperate for any rich man’s attention not the confident independent woman she claims to be, become a gold digging pick me when she doesn’t need to be. Her in Chanel this morning sums her up now all about acquiring labels off men - new flashy rich witch image, pointedly showing off the Cartier love ring from ex ( she cheated on) when going away on another free trip with his sleazy replacement. She doesn’t really have any real influencer good friends - barely seen any of them all year like Freya or Nadia & has fallen out with Yasmin since June. Dull superficial life taking the same photos / reels everyday for years on her own most days critiquing her own appearance constantly- always dieting & now getting unnecessary cosmetic procedures, Botox & fake boobs at 25. Non stop buying designer trends just to fill a void to look affluent & copycat influencer lifestyle with no originality. Feels like she’s embarrassed to come from a middle class Brighton background & desperately wants to be old money Chelsea / be a rich jet set socialite like Armin’s tarty trust fund girl friends but falls short as it’s fakery. Her life is shopping but said can not be in a normal supermarket as if beneath her now was ridiculous. Real posh are frugal & food shop in Aldi / budget stores not Harrods, it’s how they stay wealthy for generations. No real joy in her face anymore just faking it for social media, ( on ADs) shows money & possessions don’t make one genuinely happy.

Attachments