Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her, but she's really starting to piss me off. She appears incredibly lazy and unprofessional.

All she does is post two mediocre Instagram and TikTok posts per week, which is the bare minimum for someone who is a full-time influencer. Her stories are 95% ads or PR events, and she repeatedly reposts the same pictures with different text overlays. Her YouTube channel is even worse; it's practically abandoned except for when she gets paid by a brand. Remember when she asked for Q&A questions like over six weeks ago? She couldn’t even bother to film that, which would have taken maybe 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, other influencers like Amelia post three times a day on TikTok and consistently upload a long YouTube video every week. Seriously, what is Kate even doing all day? It certainly can’t be working.

Honestly, it's infuriating how much she earns considering how little effort she puts in. It's only a matter of time until her followers catch on to how lazy she is.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’ve really noticed how many ads she does. As a viewer it feels like 80% of the content is ad related and it feels so inauthentic

Reactions: 4
She's also been promising vlogs a few times during the past month to "come up on Sunday" and they never do.

Reactions: 3
So irritated she’s going to the F1. She has zero interest in formula one and there’s thousands of real fans that would have loved to go and bloody paid for a ticket! Meanwhile these grifters get to swan about in hospitality with no actual interest in the sport.

Same goes for Em Sheldon and Emily Canham who have begged for tickets- Em Sheldon is now begging for a helicopter ride to take them there. It’s sickening the opportunities that these influencers get.

Reactions: 5
So irritated she’s going to the F1. She has zero interest in formula one and there’s thousands of real fans that would have loved to go and bloody paid for a ticket! Meanwhile these grifters get to swan about in hospitality with no actual interest in the sport.

Same goes for Em Sheldon and Emily Canham who have begged for tickets- Em Sheldon is now begging for a helicopter ride to take them there. It’s sickening the opportunities that these influencers get.
Oh ffs I’m going this weekend as well but slumming it camping 😂
She’s a bleep