Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys...in this vlog

22:48. Are you all hearing what I'm hearing? Is Bee laughing because she farted? I feel like Kate would've edited that out, am I losing my mind?

?? And again at 23:04
Omg!!! 😂 I never noticed that! Part of me finds it hilarious that these two posers fart so loudly and openly, but the rest of me is grossed out 🤢 I’d hate it if someone farted like that next to me in an enclosed space. Don’t care how close we are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys...in this vlog

22:48. Are you all hearing what I'm hearing? Is Bee laughing because she farted? I feel like Kate would've edited that out, am I losing my mind?

THERE IS NO WAY hahhaahaha wtf. Please someone mention it in comments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys...in this vlog

OMG I thought that too when I was watching but I found it weird because they didn't address it and they left it in! Was that on accident?! :eek:

Reactions: 5
Odd to keep it in the vlog twice - typical influencer full of hot air. 🤣 Do bunnies even fart like humans. Too clear to be the bunnies as they were inside the carrier. Shows Kate’s not the classy lady or posh as she likes to pretend, at least have the good manners to edit it out.

I found her flat and as everyone guessed it's in Battersea. I don't know the price but one bedroom flats were from 500k so hers was probably over a million. I found it because her exact layout was a model floor plan for a 3 bedroom.

I'm sorry I'm creeping myself out so I won't say no more haha. 😂

I found her flat and as everyone guessed it's in Battersea. I don't know the price but one bedroom flats were from 500k so hers was probably over a million. I found it because her exact layout was a model floor plan for a 3 bedroom.

I'm sorry I'm creeping myself out so I won't say no more haha. 😂
Around £1.4/£1.5m

• Wow
To spend that amount on such a badly laid out flat that she wants to change every part of seems insane to me. Has anyone seen the house Olivia Neill bought in London? I think it was around 2 million but it’s massive, has a garden and so much more character. If you can afford a 1.5 million mortgage wouldn’t you just wait another whileen to get something nicer like that.

Sorry to go back to fartgate but I don't think it was the bunnies or the seats because it sounds like its closer to the camera than that? No idea what it is but it made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I really don’t think it was a fart 😂😂😂
Surely it would be more muffled sat down, it’s a bit too clear.

Reactions: 1
I definitely think it was 2 farts and bee is laughing probably expecting Kate to stop but Kate is so preoccupied with the sound of her own voice that she didn’t even notice

I definitely think it was 2 farts and bee is laughing probably expecting Kate to stop but Kate is so preoccupied with the sound of her own voice that she didn’t even notice
yeah bee looked at her funny! And the laughs

Reactions: 1