Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me 2 !! I got sucked into the insta life and thought oh I’m having a bottle £23 in my local wine shop ... is not worth the hype !! Definitely just another oh “look how much money I have”
Me three! I trust your judgement seeing as we all think the same about ol dairy milk slab back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Me three! I trust your judgement seeing as we all think the same about ol dairy milk slab back
Tesco do your own brand Pinot blush for £5 and it’s exactly the same as whispering angel — BUT I did keep it cool in my rusty fridge and pay for it with my UC — so maybe that’s what tainted the taste 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. My birthday was in lockdown, my fiance bought me a small birthday cake from Waitrose, because, you know, there are only two of us in the house so we didn't need a thousand cupcakes, a huge cake and god knows how many grazing boxes. He had to work, so I bought some films on Amazon Prime, spoke to my family on the phone, and ordered a takeaway.

I haven't even had a proper present yet as we shop together in person, and the store has only just reopened. We'll go soon enough but I haven't thrown my teddies out the pram in the meantime because I'm a reasonable person.

I don't know about most people but celebrating in the midst of a pandemic all for the gram really wasn't at the top of my priorities list. Never mind if I'd been pregnant to boot!
Your birthday sounded perfect x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See bob has commented on her no seatbelt motorway selfie saying happy birthday hun xx
Was expecting at least a story repost considering they’re besties

Reactions: 2
My fella is genuinely thoughtful with presents (after 10+ years of coaching hahaha). I get balloons, banners etc and spoilt but christ even him being very thoughtful wouldn't think to do all that palava & to be honest - I don't think I'd want it all for the sake of a pic!
She is obsessed with being able to get pissed!
'Can't wait for a WhisperingAngel' like it's the holy grail of wine just coz unflencers love it... Bollocks. Oh and Aldi do one, a rip off version which is actually nicer so duck off trying to act something your not you rotter 😂😂😂
What’s the Aldi one 👀

Reactions: 3
What is the point of those grazing boxes. She’s literally probably paid £20 for £4 worth of food because someone’s opened the packets for her and put it in a different packet. The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is the point of those grazing boxes. She’s literally probably paid £20 for £4 worth of food because someone’s opened the packets for her and put it in a different packet. The mind boggles
Deffo got it for free but the “AD/gifted” rules done apply to her

Reactions: 5
Oooh DDClinical wishing their client a happy birthday! Which one does she apparently not have done?
1592407474747.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know what DJ Indesit got her yet? If it had been something good surely we’d have seen it 3567985 times with something vile (and spelled badly) like “My king knows how to treat his queen..” or “The boy did good, can’t believe I’m so lucky..”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was fully expecting to wake up at 6am to 100 stories of what her king got her for her birthday...but no nothing. She’s the type that can’t hold off showing off so unless DJ indesit has a big surprise up his sleeve later then I’m not holding out much hope for a matching Cartier in that brown bag 🤔

Reactions: 4
It’s so bleeping lazy.

“GUYYZZ LOOK AT DISS GRAYZZIN BOX I FOUND BY MY MAYYTE, I LUURRVE GRAYZIIN BOXES TO ADD WIDTH TO MY SLAB BACK #AD SWIPE UP GUYYZZ TO GET A SLAB BACK, KINDLY GIFTED“

When the begging for free food runs dry she might be able to make one herself for £2.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf has she got on?!?!
He looks a right meff on that she defo edits his pics too!
Im SCREAMING .... are they in fancy dress? I genuinely need to know.

Also when was this? Was it when Daddy DIY was recovering from his morrocan hair transplant op 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.