Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across this post on an old thread. Shows you how much of a mean little witch she is

I 10000% believe this. She has a terrible stinking attitude. She’s so passive aggressive.
Isn't this one of the people who ended up getting threatened or outed last time as well? Like they hadn't been through enough!

I can't believe, of all people, that the one she gets public support from is Lauryn Goodman. It's laughable. They're all as bad as each other, Z listers desperately dragging themselves up the food chain whichever way they can.

Reactions: 5
I find it unbelievable that she is trying to say she’s getting trolled over non alcoholic prosecco?! As if anybody in their right mind would troll over that. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
She has deleted 😭😂
I think lauryn has deleted the post now because I can’t see it on my messages and she has blocked me 😂
It is still there.
Lauryn obviously never saw the original video Katie put on her story about drinking. Lauryn has only seen the “trolling” messages Katie has screenshot and assumed it’s over the non-alcoholic wine advert, not Katie’s comments about drinking. Katie deleted the story before Lauryn viewed it. Somebody send Lauryn a screen recording of Katie saying she’s fine with drinking while preggo.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s buzzing to visit more shops 🙄😴 Is she doing this to cause controversy or is she just that ignorant?
I’ve just seen that!! Bragging about what shops she is going to when the majority of us are on furlough having an 80% reduction in are wages and worrying how we can keep are heads above the water! She is so out of touch with society .

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen that!! Bragging about what shops she is going to when the majority of us are on furlough having an 80% reduction in are wages and worrying how we can keep are heads above the water! She is so out of touch with society .
She cons people out of cash for tit make up vids bleeping idiots keeping her afloat

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get how anyone can actually believe that if you comment on a influencers life can you can be taken to court, sued & then have to pay them 😂 they can’t really believe that can be done???
The only way anyone can be arrested, taken to court, sued etc is if they had made direct threats to kill or seriously harm?
Even then they it would take months if not years to find the usernames, email addresses, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , arrest the person, wait for the court case!
The team who deals with online activity have better things to be doing like looking into dirty peados computers!
Its blatant scaremongering but surely they can’t believe that anyone will fall for it??
It’s called freedom of speech! If you chose to live your life in the public eye your going to face criticism and be judged for making bizarre & ridiculous comments!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve sent the video to a few of the brands she’s working with. It’s up to them who they decide to be associated with at the end of the day but it’s there in black and white for them to judge for themselves. It can’t be undone or deleted.

You put it out there Kate they’re your words not the words of a ‘troll’ and if you’d of just backtracked and owned your mistake instead of trying to deflect with your ‘troll’ shouts then you wouldn’t of received this level of criticism.

She’s thick and on a platform that big she’s a danger to herself and her business and she can’t see it. Neither can her business partner obviously.
Silkfred replied saying they’re passing it on to the wider team.

Reactions: 10
Wish someone would tell her her fella blocks other girls so they can’t message him unexpectedly - but he’ll then unblock when he wants to meet up with them! Infact she’s probs reading this so 🖐🏻

• Wow
It is still there.
Lauryn obviously never saw the original video Katie put on her story about drinking. Lauryn has only seen the “trolling” messages Katie has screenshot and assumed it’s over the non-alcoholic wine advert, not Katie’s comments about drinking. Katie deleted the story before Lauryn viewed it. Somebody send Lauryn a screen recording of Katie saying she’s fine with drinking while preggo.
Oh so she hasn’t! How embarrassing. I wonder how many people have messaged her about being a convicted benefits fraud. Does anyone know what actually happened with this?

Reactions: 2
duck off Lauryn, what an absolute Loser she is. Her life's aspiration was to open her legs and get knocked up by a footballer so tick in the box for that one LG, now apparently thinks she is off LA Law.

Tell you what Lauryn why didn't you use your legal knowledge to try and get off with your benefit fraud charges 🤣 The day I give two fucks what an absolute woman like her thinks who doesn't work, doesn't have a job, has a criminal record and is a slag is the day it will be fkn game over for me ! Bet she cant wait until the night clubs are open again to go in search of her next victim (I mean baby daddy).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i need to change my username I mean what the hell is Jmplud? I must have been in a rush to join because its the vilest username ever 🙈🙈 It sounds like a actual reptile 😂
I’m the exact same I only made an account so I could look at pictures and here the duck I am😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get how anyone can actually believe that if you comment on a influencers life can you can be taken to court, sued & then have to pay them 😂 they can’t really believe that can be done???
The only way anyone can be arrested, taken to court, sued etc is if they had made direct threats to kill or seriously harm?
Even then they it would take months if not years to find the usernames, email addresses, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , arrest the person, wait for the court case!
The team who deals with online activity have better things to be doing like looking into dirty peados computers!
Its blatant scaremongering but surely they can’t believe that anyone will fall for it??
It’s called freedom of speech! If you chose to live your life in the public eye your going to face criticism and be judged for making bizarre & ridiculous comments!
I enjoyed that one of her army said ‘these people think it’s their god given right to comment on what you do’
Yes hun, it literally is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it was that easy poor Bobby wouldn't be campaigning to get something done about actual death threats!!!!!

Breastfeeding advocate Lauryn Goodman might be interested to know that at the end of the story the other night Katie said something like ‘so guyssss what are your thoughts on drinking and breastfeeding? DM me guysss’ 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.