Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your fella wanting you to sit with him when he is working, what an absolute drip. He is about 4 foot something in real life. He looks like a man child. Oddest couple. I feel like he is her hostage. Danielle an kate had mutual mates so I think that makes her even more paranoid.
He is her hostage 😂😂😂 dead !

I sometimes wonder where I'm going wrong to be honest as my husband wont even hang a curtain poll the lazy bastard. On the plus side though I can trust him and he is allowed to leave the house if he wants to !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why’s she so desperate to have her nails done. They’ll only have to come off ready for her to have the baby? That includes just gel as well now I think (at least for everyone I know who’s had a baby or been in hospital for any reason)

I’d be very surprised if she had the money to buy her forever home, or the money to buy land and build such a home. Appearances are everything for our THM but I don’t buy it for a minute..

Reactions: 4
I’d be very surprised if she had the money to buy her forever home, or the money to buy land and build such a home. Appearances are everything for our THM but I don’t buy it for a minute..
I think she is just insecure desperately repeating “It’s not our forever home” Holly speddings house and garden is unbelievable, cheryls is nice, and she can’t compete and shes insecure about it

Reactions: 6
Didn’t even realise she’s only been with DJ hotpoint for such a short amount of time. Be arsed with acting like that over a 2 year relationship.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t even realise she’s only been with DJ hotpoint for such a short amount of time. Be arsed with acting like that over a 2 year relationship.
i don’t even think it is that long! Phil was at oh darlings opening an by the end of the year she’d moved Matt in

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i don’t even think it is that long! Phil was at oh darlings opening an by the end of the year she’d moved Matt in
God was she with Phil for the Oh Snarlin opening? Why did I think it was Matt? Tbh I blinked and the guy changed the bed just have still been warm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok girls I’m back.

3 fuckin hours it’s just taken me to go through thread 5 it was SUPER JUICY

any new members please see screen shots for some extra tea ☕

And - A few screen shots of the profiles KHM made and got sussed out straight away for slagging Phil’s new girl off.. and DJ Wankstain’s ex off too
1592167490050.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok girls I’m back.

3 fuckin hours it’s just taken me to go through thread 5 it was SUPER JUICY

any new members please see screen shots for some extra tea ☕

And - A few screen shots of the profiles KHM made and got sussed out straight away for slagging Phil’s new girl off.. and DJ Wankstain’s ex off too View attachment 154203
ohh hello you! 👋 ☕ 🐸

great work 👏

ahhh remember the Jenko Days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His pants 😂
Jesus Christ she was still with PHM then 🤣 I can’t even.
I swear I wee’d a bit laughing at his pants it looks like they’ve had a massive fight with his shoes

edit to add - she edits photos so much you’d be forgiven for not noticing because DJ Indesit has looked like 4/5 different lads 😆

Must have been an overlap with Phil and Indesit surely?!
oh snarlin opened in Aug/Sept 2018 so not even 2 years 🙄 Her first photo with King Daddy DIY was Oct 18 so a month 😂

also on the photoshop fails, her ankle on this 😆😆 looks painful

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ she was still with PHM then 🤣 I can’t even.
I swear I wee’d a bit laughing at his pants it looks like they’ve had a massive fight with his shoes

edit to add - she edits photos so much you’d be forgiven for not noticing because DJ Indesit has looked like 4/5 different lads 😆

oh snarlin opened in Aug/Sept 2018 so not even 2 years 🙄 Her first photo with King Daddy DIY was Oct 18 so a month 😂

also on the photoshop fails, her ankle on this 😆😆 looks painful
Oh my god crying at this. Her face looks flat

Must have been an overlap with Phil and Indesit surely?!
Must have been!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is her hostage 😂😂😂 dead !

I sometimes wonder where I'm going wrong to be honest as my husband wont even hang a curtain poll the lazy bastard. On the plus side though I can trust him and he is allowed to leave the house if he wants to !
Perhaps hes suffering from Stockholm syndrome 👀

Id take trust over curtain poles any day hun, you are winning as our THM would say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.