Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of my friends we're on this sight I'd tell them "what are you doing?!".

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Cutting the top off a poppy won't make yours any brighter.

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
Desperate for my own range of plastic spooleys in home and bargain me. There’s the likes of Fleur de force collaborating with Mac but no, I’d rather have a load of plastic tat that sits next to the toilet cleaner and bleach.
And whilst Delo might have the arms that men aspire to, sadly he’s not made it past 5 foot 5 which I’m pretty sure I’d rather have done if I was a bloke.
Oh and don’t forget hun, the work on the delamere group Instagram is for inspiration only, it’s not things he’s actually done. Unless it looks tit, in which case yes that is his work

• Haha
Reactions: 48

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
💀 ded.

(I read this as satire - no?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m convinced these random accounts are just created by actual trolls who just like to stir up drama and have no actual connection to Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So is it her brand launching tomorrow? She was looking extremely smug.
Sad thing is none of us knows what goes on with them. But if any of it is even half true then it is just the poor baby I feel sorry for. She deserves better ❤
What have I missed 😭

Reactions: 6

You said if you found out your friends were on here you'd ask what are they doing but yet you've set up an account and spent your time reading what we have to say, some advice for you read the wiki
Or head to 'rave about' section but to be honest you'll be lonely there as I don't believe she's even featured in rave about
Bye Hun 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.”

I HAVE DIED HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA duck OFF YOU BAD BELL END.
Oh my lord 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm suspicious as to why all the defenders come here and start banging on about how fit Matt is. I don't think he's been mentioned today but his fan club is here! (Hi Matt!)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LOL. Fuckoff Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t even find this funny anymore triple threat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

duck I’ve just left the hospital 😂 I think I need taking back after this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I’m bleeping dead your bleeping hilarious delamare group are as fake as she is 😴 now go back up her arse hole

DEAD. TAKE ME AWAY.
On this sight 😂😂 eye eye fish pie

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kate for fucks sake, I’ve just had a heart against people coming to your insta and you go and post this 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Iya Kate, show us ye thumbs

would rather shag a razor then your diddy diy

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I LIVE FOR THESE RANDOM ACCOUNTS TELLING US HOW FIT AND SUCCESSFUL MATT IS❤😂 trolling the trollz, troll inception

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Have you read the wiki??

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I find it so so odd "people" banging on that everyone wants to be with him. So odd. If people said that about my husband, I dunno, it's just odd!

I'm sure his business is successful, probably a long wait cos he's busy with other woman when he's "at work"
Thanks for the entertainment though 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The troll who has just come on is the same person as last time, wet toaster or whatever. Both left random positive comments on here and the Hinch thread then left
Both couldn’t spell either.

Sight? Need to go to Specsavers again Kate. Those comedy specs aren’t working

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Well I didn’t expect to die today, but here we are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.