Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If any of my friends we're on this sight I'd tell them "what are you doing?!".

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Cutting the top off a poppy won't make yours any brighter.

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 142
Sorry if it’s been said, I haven’t caught up yet but I think the cat is out the bag! 👀
Ps. This is my first post I’m usually a severe lurker 😂
62C32EDD-7867-4012-94C9-09DE14443D9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #69 beaten to the big revel by my trolls, home bargains makeup brushes for little kids dolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
View attachment 537955

Feel like people should refrain from commenting so much on her stuff. Just feeds her troll narrative more 🤔
I have to agree🙌 Keep it on tattle ladies & Gents🥰

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

TheFox286

Chatty Member
Girls (and man) I have 230 notifications. I smell new members READ THE WIKI and revel yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Abongo

VIP Member
My god. PLEASE BE AWARE ANY NEW MEMBERS this is probably one of the nicest threads on tattle in terms of respecting eachother. We don’t take what the others say wrongly as we aren’t snowflakes. We get each others humour and wordings. If you want to take things wrongly and kick off then maybe try a another thread where they all cry at eachothers posts cos this thread isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
She's worked hard getting a following based on cheap makeup and affordable stuff for young girls starting out. The HB range seems absolutely spot on for that demographic so whilst it might seem easy to take the piss for cheap makeup isn't that her exact target audience? Her following is not well of women with a love of high end things it's girls who aspire to get the high end stuff and absolutely would pop into HB and raid the shelves. From a business point of view Kate always thinks ahead and the excessive stupid posts on her page will just make her more popular when it's time for the big reveal whenever that is. Fair play Kate.
I wouldn't say she got her following based on cheap make up. Her following started with peaches and cream and at £35 for a face of make up for an evening out I wouldn't call that cheap and neither are the products they use. From a business point of view I don't think using the word cheap is a smart move, affordable is a much better word to pitch a product or range with. Who wants to be known as cheap?
My opinion is she has fallen in to the lower end of the market because she has failed to keep up to date with current trends so young girls who don't know any better (yet) think her makeup is good. You can't tell me if Dior (And I mean actually dior, not the counter in Debenhams) approached her to work with them she would say no thanks home and bargains is the place for me and wave them on their merry way 👋 She was promoting £150 facials the other day because she got it for free, is that for the aspiring girls too? She's working with Home and Bargains because that's all she's been offered 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 93

ksr96

Chatty Member
I love this thread. It’s the best on tattle. I don’t even feel the need to contribute because it’s just so funny. I just sit back, howling to myself, and take it all in.

As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I know a makeup artist that worked for her but quit for many reasons! One of which though was not agreeing with Kate refilling expensive foundation bottles with "cheap" drug store alternatives when she ran out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
But you're now on this site so, what are you doing?

I'm bored of people coming on here to tell us that they want to climb on short legs.
Have a day off will ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Burrito88

VIP Member
You’re not a mum until you sit in the car while your baby naps.
Sorry to all those people without cars who thought you were a mum. It’s not the same if you get the bus x

• Haha
Reactions: 85

basketcase123

As if her baby has been ‘trolled’, her fellas been outed as a cheat, her mental health has ‘been effected’ and various other things in her insta comments but a home and bargain reveal is what makes her go private ?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member

DEAD. TAKE ME AWAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 83