Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of my friends we're on this sight I'd tell them "what are you doing?!".

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Cutting the top off a poppy won't make yours any brighter.

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
Have a day off will ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG work has taken over my life and I'm 2 1/2 threads behind 😭😭😭😭 Can I give up work and become a full time troll? Yous can gift me food and I'll give you a shout out on me lurker account with 2 followers 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who said about Olive crawling the other day?!😂😂

There she goes apparently, Hi Kate👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That was me, and just like I thought, she isn’t crawling at all but in a few months we’ll get the video of her actually doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a life you live ay Katie hun 😂. Round of bleeping applause for the performance

Reactions: 13
And so the troll posts start. It's never a good idea to take it to insta. Makes us all look bad.

Reactions: 22
And so the troll posts start. It's never a good idea to take it to insta. Makes us all look bad.
I know I informed the thread once about the comment and block thing, but I’ve just never thought to do it to Katie because it’s the fuel she wants. Tattle is a gossip sight (lol) and that’s why I think we should keep it here. You said it better than me I’ve got mum brain

• Heart
Reactions: 13

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
Kate! You’re back! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god all the makeup looks coming out of Oh Snarlin look bleeping horrific. Go in white come out orange

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What about the sofa?! For the love of god where’s the bleeping sofa?!

(post about sofa in 3,2,1....)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
BANTER BODY FACE nearly killed me.
BUT
That latest comment is bleeping hilarious ⚰ Trolling the trolls THM.

I feel the comment is by someone older, I reckon it’s Mez having a laugh with us

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Is this comedy?

PS - he has a waiting list ‘cos ‘panelling extraordinaire’ is not his actual job; he does it on his days off, to stay out the house 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.