Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions why are you wearing a full truffle shovel of make up for swimming where is the sofa what happened to hoppy? Why is she taking her baby to 3 classes in one day does oluv know if she is coming or going why aren’t you going to spend time with your nana time is so precious

Reactions: 25
Social media break 😂😂😂😂 you do realise that means actually staying off Instagram kate? She’ll still be liking and commenting on stuff she always does she can’t stay off it! If she had the choice between olive and insta, insta would win every time

Someone make a new thread pls as the most liked post rumbles her big revel 😝👌🏻

Reactions: 13
My god. PLEASE BE AWARE ANY NEW MEMBERS this is probably one of the nicest threads on tattle in terms of respecting eachother. We don’t take what the others say wrongly as we aren’t snowflakes. We get each others humour and wordings. If you want to take things wrongly and kick off then maybe try a another thread where they all cry at eachothers posts cos this thread isn’t it.
Well said bongo ❤ Peace ☮ and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg she is such a whopper 😂 She thinks Earth Day is about travelling hahahahahahahaha! Air travel is literally THE worst thing for the environment ever. I’m deceased.

Beat me to it. Absolute melt isn’t she?!
pissing, thick as pig tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought you’d quit Oh Fartin’ to be a full time influencer, now you’re needing social media breaks Kate? Didn’t last long did it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I am absolutely howling at the earth day posts oh my god it’s only just gone nine am. How does she not realise it’s for protecting the earth, not swanning round on planes pretending to be in business class with mr worldwide paneller
I nearly spat my drink out at Mr Worldwide Paneller 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.