Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I checked st John's homey and the one on London road just oliva hale up know in them I will check breck rd homey aswell 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We can all definitely agree those trolls don’t go here ahaha

I wouldn’t comment she’s a bleeping mountain so will just end up coming on with the bleeping glasses and greasy hair this is my life boohoo

An as much as I’d love to order a Chinese and watch that tit show my UC doesn’t get paid for a few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That make up on her face is the new b perfect face pallet 👏🤪 witch release 21st of April

Reactions: 10
Going to the effort to make new accounts after she’s already blocked you and continuing to write stuff on her pictures just fuels her fire about trolls. And is harassing as it’s obviously pissing her off. Leave it be. She provides enough comedy entertainment as it is, and she just loves playing the victim card so let’s not encourage her. Definitely not okay either to use Olive, let’s not be doing that. She can choose not to read this, this is an opinion site. Attacking her Insta (as funny as those screenshots are) just feeds the troll chat she loves so much.

We can all definitely agree those trolls don’t go here ahaha

I wouldn’t comment she’s a bleeping mountain so will just end up coming on with the bleeping glasses and greasy hair this is my life boohoo

An as much as I’d love to order a Chinese and watch that tit show my UC doesn’t get paid for a few weeks 🤣
A bleeping mountain hahahahhahahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also agree about commenting on her insta, makes us look bad and we really aren’t, we’re just funny fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Going to the effort to make new accounts after she’s already blocked you and continuing to write stuff on her pictures just fuels her fire about trolls. And is harassing as it’s obviously pissing her off. Leave it be. She provides enough comedy entertainment as it is, and she just loves playing the victim card so let’s not encourage her. Definitely not okay either to use Olive, let’s not be doing that. She can choose not to read this, this is an opinion site. Attacking her Insta (as funny as those screenshots are) just feeds the troll chat she loves so much.

A bleeping mountain hahahahhahahaha.
I get that but I also get the side of her wanting to be held accountable for her actions. How else do you make it known if her reaction is to just press the block and delete buttons? So she can forever be a horror to people and no one can defend themselves or call her out? She is the troll and it's a shame she hasn't been found out yet. The poor baby has no say being brought up in this tit show xxx

Reactions: 9
I get that but I also get the side of her wanting to be held accountable for her actions. How else do you make it known if her reaction is to just press the block and delete buttons? So she can forever be a horror to people and no one can defend themselves or call her out? She is the troll and it's a shame she hasn't been found out yet. The poor baby has no say being brought up in this tit show xxx
No you’re dead right that she needs to be held accountable for so many things. But that’s the genius of here, she can’t swiftly delete anything (although she did try with the wiki!) and it’s here for ANYONE to read. She can try her hardest to control the narrative on her page but it makes her look even more of a bleep 😂 and we all know it bleeping kills her inside knowing these threads exist. And they only exist cause of her smug, passive aggressive, Covid denying, self obsessed behaviour so she only has herself to blame. I don’t know, just my thoughts anyway🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously if they’re not from tattle then that’s no problem, but no need to actively take it from tattle to there.

Reactions: 33
Everyone with the fake insta accounts actually directly harassing her are taking it too far. By all means come and state your opinion on someone on a gossip forum, but by taking the time to go to her social media and repeatedly post it, you're feeding into the troll narrative she is trying to portray 🥴
Anyone doing that will be banned from tattle. We've had to in the past and have no choice.

Keeping it on tattle isn't optional, it's our main rule for everyone's sake!

Report any posts here that promote people trolling as it encourages people (probably banned ex tattlers) to do it. That's not what tattle is about. Never has been, never will be. Don't give them the ammo.

As mods it's very difficult to win. If we step as we can see it's heading towards dodgy territory we're often accused of being overzealous and powercrazy. And if it gets out of hand before we've seen it and stepped in everyone ends up looking bad. It's a very fine balancing act. 😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
No you’re dead right that she needs to be held accountable for so many things. But that’s the genius of here, she can’t swiftly delete anything (although she did try with the wiki!) and it’s here for ANYONE to read. She can try her hardest to control the narrative on her page but it makes her look even more of a bleep 😂 and we all know it bleeping kills her inside knowing these threads exist. And they only exist cause of her smug, passive aggressive, Covid denying, self obsessed behaviour so she only has herself to blame. I don’t know, just my thoughts anyway🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously if they’re not from tattle then that’s no problem, but no need to actively take it from tattle to there.
I didn't think the Welsh woman was a tattler? Could be wrong like. But yes agree with what you're saying as a whole xx

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. If it’s on here it’s simply peoples opinions and if she’s affected by it she can stop reading. And like you say it’s not controlled by her so this is probably a lot more frustrating for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Agreed we keep everything on here from now on and hope that if she has another troll rant it just sends any newbies this way to read the wiki

Reactions: 15
I didn't think the Welsh woman was a tattler? Could be wrong like. But yes agree with what you're saying as a whole xx
Nah I don’t think she was a tattler which was why it was absolutely hilarious, but then other accounts looked like they were being made like that Gordon Ramsay one and it just goes a bit far like. It’s boss when comments pop up that are genuine, like the one that commented on poor Olive resembled a Frazzle in Dubai but when they’re obviously from here it just feeds her ‘oh woe is me I’m being trolled’ wham.

Reactions: 25
No KHM makeup essentials in my local HB in Essex... I did however get a tamagotchi for £1.99 🤣 and before anyone asks I'm not a child on here I'm 33 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.