Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Welsh cake lady , I thought she was just someone who Truff nearly knocked over at the weekend. I didnt think she was on here? 🤔 I cant keep up. Been reading thread 1, I cant believe these threads are only a year old and we're nearly into the 70's. Good work trolllzzzz
I kindly directed her here 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210420_130111.jpg

Feel like people should refrain from commenting so much on her stuff. Just feeds her troll narrative more 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Her block list must be as long as the Nile 🤣🤣 has anyone found anything in their local hobnobs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 537955

Feel like people should refrain from commenting so much on her stuff. Just feeds her troll narrative more 🤔
I have to agree🙌 Keep it on tattle ladies & Gents🥰

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Defo need to stay off her Instagram. It’s trolling/ bullying when it’s direct and we need to keep it on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As funny as it was, I won't be commenting because it's giving her interaction on her page and it's also giving her ammunition. She will screen shot before deleting and be able to make a Collage of all "the troll comments". It's playing into her hands imo.
This is why I don’t follow her or view her page / stories anymore. I just comment on what gets posted on her. Sweat isn’t getting an ounce of engagement from this troll. I also won’t be headed in to home and bargain to take pics

trolls can I suggest we boycott them in favour of b&m for as long as they’re stocking this twats shite

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is why I don’t follow her or view her page / stories anymore. I just comment on what gets posted on her. Sweat isn’t getting an ounce of engagement from this troll. I also won’t be headed in to home and bargain to take pics

trolls can I suggest we boycott them in favour of b&m for as long as they’re stocking this twats shite
Swapping my KHM for W7 as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could all these new accounts appearing be something to do with truffs? With a podcast about the massive trolling she gets could this be fuelling her fire? It seems to be coming at the perfect time

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Keep it off her insta and making comments about olive are just rude. Child hasn’t done anything, she can’t help it if her mum is rogue.

Reactions: 58
Soz if it offends but commenting directly on her page about stuff we're talking about on here isn't cool in my opinion.Especially when it hasn't even been mentioned on her account. Just makes us look like a bunch of c unts when most of us aren't (most of the time 😄)

Reactions: 53
Everyone with the fake insta accounts actually directly harassing her are taking it too far. By all means come and state your opinion on someone on a gossip forum, but by taking the time to go to her social media and repeatedly post it, you're feeding into the troll narrative she is trying to portray 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Do wrong what she's done there last night. Shocking
But can I justify spending 11.99 to do this?
Absofuckletly (or whatever she said) 😂
When we do it girls we should do what the Middle Aged ladies do on fb and put “shared- Nigeria” 😂 or whatever the location you’re in 😂
Omg its not just us old biddies that do it! Last year my daughters friend shared someone missing from 2013 who was last seen in Alabama! I don't think a ten year old is going to find her own way to Newcastle upon Tyne. Just to add the child was found safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the Welsh woman was quite funny and possibly kept making accounts because she kept being blocked? Correct me if I'm wrong? Didn't see her on the attack or being personal. But yeah. The poor baby being compared to Gordon Ramsay is a step too far. I know she is infuriating to death, but when genuine people comment on her page because she has wronged them, then all the other fake accounts just feed into her narrative and cancels out anything they are justifiably saying xx

Reactions: 32
Okay I was sent over here from the Beggy Lamb thread, the wiki is the best thing I’ve ever read!!!!!! Fully invested now

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ahhh putting stuff about Olive in your user name isn’t on either ffs.
Are you referring to anyone in particular? My profile pic was changed to a bunch of olives last week because Hinch had bought an olive tree. Ill change it if it causes offence or against any rules.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t agree with commenting on her IG. I think welsh cakes had a valid reason because she had a real life encounter and I’d be fuming if that was me. Wouldn’t bother commenting on it for any other reason

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm glad we all agree. We already provide the bint with content, lets not help her up her engagement through another trollllllllll comedy glasses vid.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.