Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curiousgeorgeme

I only started following her after she was being banged on about by z listers supporting her being trolled a few months ago, never followed this thread till her rants today and never had an opinion on her (other than shit make up and chucking nappies at her kid was a bit much but I thought she bare able) Read WIKI today now I think she’s a fake fat smug cunt.
So well done on the videos today love well done. Now everyone’s seeing your unedited photos and how much of a bunny boiling bastard you are👏

• Heart
Reactions: 44

gigi_93

VIP Member
Chezza is an absolute ming in her own right but fair is fair, she can operate a business and string a sentence together. Bet she’s absolutely made up she’s finally free of truffalo and she can no longer drag the business down

Got to give it to Chez Oh Snarlin looks well better.

Big Undies will be fuming she thinks she's Linda Barker.
Pep has stripped it back made it look much better - simple and more classy. Even tho she's a bad bragger and a divvy sometimes , Good luck to Pep she works hard and she's more of a professional than lazy arse ever could be. Truff was holding her back !

• Sick

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
(read the wiki) so, she says she is constantly trolled on social media (read the wiki), so she's decided to make social media her full time job (read the wiki)?
She has zero (read the wiki) social media skills. Her poor spelling and grammar (read the wiki), her lack of captioning her story posts (read the wiki) thus freezing out a large number of possible "customers" (read the wiki), her abysmal reel editing is only scratching the surface (read the wiki)

I can't wait until she gets her just desserts for breaking GDPR
READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Little Bear

VIP Member
You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong.
You haven’t read the wiki love. Plenty there of what she has done wrong. Drinking in pregnancy to start. Bouncing up a pregnant woman’s mums drive WHILST HEAVILY PREGNANT HERSELF with the Calvin Klein model himself in tow. Give it a rest and fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I fucking hate panelling, every time someone I know says they're getting it in their house it makes me want to die inside
No don’t, my parents got it done during lockdown and I had to be like oh yeah really nice 😳

edit to add: I’m now estranged from them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
You know what irritates me so much...the way she keeps saying ‘I used to edit my pictures BADLY FYI’. Because she knows there’s tonnes of undeniable evidence on here so she’s now trying to take ownership of it and laugh about it. Except it’s actually really not funny because she won’t admit that she IS the problem. She’s saying she edited her pictures because she was insecure, but how can she not see that using editing apps and filters that literally change the way you look is so so damaging to younger, impressionable girls who make up most of her following? So she’s trying to poke fun at herself but also say she was made to do it, yet she’s still continuing to do it but she’s just trying her fucking hardest not to get caught out?
God she’s got a screw loose.
And then boasting about getting free stuff. Meff. Yeah I’m dead jealous that you got a weaning plate and a Collection 2000 sloppy lip gloss. Influencer Z lister.

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Triple threat!!!! He’s 5 foot nowt with fake hair & teeth. Get to fuck Katie ya daft mare!
Come on here as yourself ya big,soft shite!!
You haven’t got the guts to do it.

• Haha

PianaInPyjamas

READ THE WIKI: this rant is VERY conveniently timed with Cheryl who is 40 opening up the salon and Truff being left out in the cold. Just like writing herself a message to say her own baby is ugly (which she is not & no one has ever said), she's willing to do anything to make it all about her 💤 jog on Jane would ya & stop being a spiteful bitch it must be EXHAUSTING

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I wonder where they changed her nappy? 3 fucking hours sat bouncing around in your own shit and piss.
The pair of them are fucking TAPPED.
I was just thinking the same. I couldn’t even go that long without a wee, bet she was pissing in bushes the skunk

AS IF she thinks that’s the best Mother’s Day present!!!! I can just see her face now when she got that. Full on expecting a ring; gets a mountain bike and a baby trailer.. 😂😂😂
He was clearly trying to tell her something by buying her an exercise related item ☕ 🐸

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
Truff every time she starts a video

• Haha
  • Heart
You think this thread can't get better or funnier that it will die off then a fucking corker like that today happens Hahahaha...

Triple Twat - Weave , Teeth , Panelling more like !!

I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Kate you've made our week girl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Southern.fairy91

I think she looks lovely and of course she looks slightly different when posing and showing herself at the right angles.

The house looks very fashionable but in a few years if it dates I'm sure Kate will get it redone so be bang up to date a gain. Matt is dreamy!
I would say Delo that you? But we all know he can’t fucking stand her so he wouldn’t be on here sticking up for her.
Body banter and face hahahahaha ngl I’m a straight fella and he looks a good looking lad but he also has that look that he’d probably try and fuck his own reflection he loves himself that much so bitt of a wet wipe. Bet his banter is dryer than kates bath mat too.

• Haha
It's not fake accounts anyway, I'm a real person, I use a user name on a forum like 95% of every person on every forum on the internet.

READ THE WIKI

• Haha