Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I only started following her after she was being banged on about by z listers supporting her being trolled a few months ago, never followed this thread till her rants today and never had an opinion on her (other than shit make up and chucking nappies at her kid was a bit much but I thought she bare able) Read WIKI today now I think she’s a fake fat smug cunt.
So well done on the videos today love well done. Now everyone’s seeing your unedited photos and how much of a bunny boiling bastard you are👏
Welcome girly! Glad the wiki converted you, she’s one fucking disgusting creature isn’t she. #READTATTLEWIKI

46466AC8-DABE-4331-8F3B-6A0B17F4EF21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Burrito88

VIP Member
Looks like they’re going to paint the panelling gold - look at the bottom one.
Why does she think her house is the fucking palace of Versailles 😂😂😂
8431ABB2-53B9-44AF-B3D4-BFCEF9131531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hefty Kecks will be legging it down to Charlottes Brightside this week donating her smelly used clobber that were freebies to try and look like Mother Teresa after sitting on the couch Gloating with the kid about all the free stuff they're getting. Always tries damage control

Lovely way to bring your child up. We're getting more & more free stuff, she's a horror. 🤢🤢

Shocking that carry on today- she tries to come across like the victim on these stories but her vile nasty bastardness always comes through !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Marnic

I get the feeling that Kate was the bully not the one getting bullied growing up. To say she has gave up filtering pictures is an absolute lie. I am glad I read the WIKI although it took me a while 🤣🤣. Also for the record Kate I wouldn’t have thought twice about your weight had you not have filtered all these pics and posts. You are a pretty girl but the ugliness shines out of you from within.

• Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I love her sly shade towards young, aspiring MUAs claiming they Facetune their make up looks. Nah, she’s just fuming she’s been caught out facetuning her entire life. What happened to supporting each other and ‘real women don’t slag off other women’? Surely real MUAs don’t slag off and put down other MUAs. Constant double standards.

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
I forgot to mention the best part. She is blaming it on the trolls 😂
The trolls who allegedly torment her by sending her messages via Instagram, you know that same platform she wants to make her full time job. The same platform she said she wouldn’t use if it wasn’t her job? She’s telling people she’s made a choice to make Instagram her job?

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
This is probably my fave thing that’s happened on tattle 😂 I thought Kate calling all our fellas gammons last week was hilarious, but this absolutely tops it 😂 #banterbodyface

• Haha

PianaInPyjamas

if this woman put in as much effort and time into losing weight as she does crying "troll" and photoshopping her DMs and herself she'd be the size 10 she makes herself out to be.

like i know it's from tattle, but do her actual followers not think it's a bit suspect someone's sent her a message referring to Kate as 'she' rather than 'you'?

• Heart
  • Haha

Icantspell

Chatty Member
I think they’ve said that any money raised now is going towards families in the same position. It’s so so sad, that poor little girl hasn’t even had a chance.
It’s heartbreaking about this poor baby but I can’t help but to think, now that this poor baby has days to live if she’s lucky, I think if it was me as a parent in that position then I’d not post her now, you can see that precious beautiful little girl is getting weaker every time they post her & id keep them precious moments to myself. They’ve done amazing with the money raised to help other families & everyone knows how sick she is, personally I’d keep this precious time to close family only.

• Heart

BorisPug88

Don’t get it twisted. I think she’s a pretty girl. I don’t think she’s fat (Christ galz if you see me there’s a
Million things wrong with me- and I got ratchet eyebrows too) I think the majority of the people on here aren’t slating you because of the way you look- it’s because you are completely dissatisfied and use all this smoke & mirrors bullshit.
I do have a problem with you making people feel worse about themselves when you are saying “no filter”- whilst using a filter. Just be HONEST and people would most likely accept you, when you accept it too.
People don’t like being lied too, and people don’t like this victim shit. Put something good into the world- rather than drain us of our sympathy. People are angry at you because you use a public forum to overshare- and you don’t allow people to have an opinion.
I hate that smug look she does when she says “look no filter all natural” ermmm no it’s not! Those ring lights she uses are a filter in themselves! Iv got one of those Hollywood mirrors with the lights round to do my makeup in and I look totally flawless in it until I turn the lights off and I look a complete cabbage!

• Haha

gashycrash

Ok one last thing. She raised a valid point-Tattle HR..... Who would be interested in joining the team?

Love- all jobs have their occupational pitfalls....
Fishermen- dangerous / long periods away at sea.
Working in an arms factory in North Korea- most likely die from poisoning/ get your limb torn of by machine/ living under a dictatorship.
GET SOME FUCKING PERSPECTIVE.

You put shit out in the world BY CHOICE (unlike the examples above, who didn’t have a choice between working in a salon or taking selfie’s all day)- people are allowed to not be satisfied with the shite you put out on your “platform” You need a nano fraction of RESILIENCE to cut it in the online and REAL world,
Your opinion is not needed- you’re not bringing anything new, interesting or worthwhile to your “platform”
Trying to jump onto the social issue of “trolling” for monetary gains is fucking weird and pointless.
You had a job- go back to it. Log out of insta and face up to the fact that you need to fix your life and repair the damage that you may have caused to the real people in your life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
We know she gets most of her content from here so for the love of goddddd why doesn’t she wash them fuckin brushes? Gives me the ick. #READTHETATTLEWIKI

Ps this thread is giving me lifeeee today. I’m dyin to know who some of you are, imagine a tattle night out 😂👀🍻💃🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Oh 100%!

Those 50 odd year old neighbours of hers on her quiet street who have seen the police turn up multiple times will all be laughing their heads off watching that gut wobble up and down with a ring light shining directly into her nips.

View attachment 528128
I bet she doesnt close her blind and full on scratches her bare fanny in front of them all.

• Haha
  • Sick

alex650

Chatty Member
‘These 6:30 starts are getting to me’ I’m sure that not long ago she was getting up at 5 because that’s when winners get up

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Told you she’d piss everyone off with the comment about getting free stuff and more money. Nobody like a smug twat.

• Haha
  • Heart