Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I feel sorry for any future teachers that have Olive in their class.
‘They said she had to read at least 3 times a week at home Bob, but I’ve got too many parcels to open because this is MY JOB, Bob. And anyway, I‘ve been sitting her at her desk looking at a book about Coco Chanel since she was 6 months old, so she’s probably already read more times than anyone in her class. The teachers are just trolls Bob, she doesn’t even need to know phonics..’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Abongo

VIP Member
So she seen hinch post tattle screen shots and she’s doing the same now then. Only difference is hinch didn’t claim they were direct messages 😂
Why are they referring to you in the 3rd person, truff? 😂 😂
Screen shot this.... READ THE WIKI.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Sooooo ☕ Apparently Truff has had a staff meeting with the girls at Oh Darlin and announced she is leaving to focus on Instagram full time. Full on tears, snot and sunglasses when she was telling them 😂
Not sure how smoothly things are going between her and Pep head because Truff doesn't think she needs to pay any of the bills now she's made that decision 😂whereas Pep has been quick to point out they still have a contract. Will be interesting to see if they remain friends after if this is true 🤷‍♀️
[/
Hahahahahahaha. What a whopper.
Cannot wait for her to address her 170k+ followers on Insta with the explanation of her leaving / being skint so can’t pay her staff so needs Chez to do it from now on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
She’s probably posted that ‘troll’ message so she can stomp into OD this morning and tell everyone about it, and to take any attention away from Cheryl who is 40 and the new salon

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Anyone here gonna admit to shagging delo? Gotta be someone lurking.
He's a 20 second grunter him and Shags at the speed of light. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM OR EVEN BEEN IN THE SAME LOCAL. IT'S JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS 😂😂😂
That it was wider than the Mersey tunnel
I hate fellas that say things like that though ya know. Just because his lil pork sausage didn't feel snug. She was alright for him to shag though 🤷‍♀️ honestly I can't bear men shaming women's vaginas. 🤬🤬 Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Remember when she said Olive was too pure for this world and she categorically was not showing her face ever because ‘oF tHe TrOlLz’

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Remember when someone’s mum who is a social worker messaged her from her real account about salt bae just telling her to be careful and she went on a mad rant calling her a tattle troll and she knew exactly who it was 😂😂😂 she’s fukin mental imagine being that paranoid knowing everyone on the wirral hates you and you can trust anyone. Bet mez and delo have even got an account on here they’re that fed up of her shyte

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
The name is cut off because @12055584’s profile pic is truff and delo on the ring doorbell cam 😂
Fucks sake 😂 This is the best bit, she can’t post that pic for so many reasons, bouncing up the drive to that poor pregnant girl and then the ring doorbell proving her true size. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake what have I missed now, I’m up to triple threat comment

I can not

Last edited:
  • Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Wish she would put some gas on instead of sat there in a fucking coat.

baby constantly looks freezing poor kid.

She’s making a mint but still sits therein a coat 😂😂😂 yeah girl your defo living the life I want 🙄.

I thought she was in work today? I bet she’s phoned in sick 😭. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Fucking Buzz Lightyear 🤣 I am DEAD but without going all social services, the thought of poor Olive bouncing about in the back of that trailer for hours is making me feel dead sad and giving me rage! Some people are absolutely fucking clueless!

• Haha
  • Sad

CupofTee

She feels akin to a pyramid schemer tbh with the smugness - “I gave up the 9-5 and who’s laughing now” type attitude. Well, us actually. Looks pretty shit from where I’m standing!

If you constantly have to talk about how great life is, it’s probably not that great is it.

• Haha