Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give Niod, the ordinary and drunk elephant a look. If it’s old age (like me😂) then start with the granactive retinoid every other night and also the ordinary Buffet with Copper - its like Botox in a bottle. My ‘11s’ and lines down the nose to mouth have disappeared. Also for any of you young ones on here, start using SPF 50 every day, even in winter! To be fair that’s all you should need (I’m not a Caroline Hirons groupie, I was actually a skin expert with a well known dermatologist a number of years back, so defo qualified 😂, my forte used to be helping folk with acne!)
Screenshotting this thank you! I’m early 30s and feel like I need to actually start caring about my skin 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.