Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
A day in the life of Truff’s insta....

7am- a gooooood Morning post about how I don’t go on my phone in the morning because I’m super happy and mentally in a good place.
8am- stories about how much of a rush me and poppet are in to get out of the house to our very exciting busy day
8.30am- Tagging some weaning accounts because obvs I’ve been in close contact with an expert and it’s totally up to you Mommas, but I choose to feed my bespoke one egg and cream cheese for breakfast so you do you guys we’re all just doing our best.
10am-26-part story of me doing my greasy cakes on momma glam, 4 stories of me bogey picking and another 3 on about Poppet’s Hairberrrrst sponsored bed head (took them when I was pregnant yano and her hair WONT STOP growing, it’s baffling the experts)
11am-Boomerang of my gammon tongue hanging out on Jane’s / my 3 minute mile round my mate’s dad’s back garden. Got to get out the house because poppet needs it for her mental health.
12pm-Quick read of Tattle
12.01pm-Address points made on Tattle with a passive aggressive post about how it’s totally absolutely fine to bespokely filter myself (when I used to only do it BADLY) and that haters just gonna hate
1pm-Boomerang of my 750cal lunch labelled as 300cal
2pm-Car selfie showcasing my badly flaking foundation and minty collars caked in yesterday’s makeup and sweat. A soliloquy about DA TROLLZ and how I’m mentally never ever in a better place thanks to never reading that site.
2.01pm- Oops must squeeze in a repost of that dead serious subject that everyone’s calling me out on tattle for being ignorant about
3pm- So busy guysssss so just thought I’d come on and show you all these parcels I’ve got to open. Can’t pronounce most of them but they’re THE BEST. Work is crazy yano. Just keeping it real aren’t we mommas??
4pm-did I mention the big revel today? Or my trolls?
5pm- Here’s a picture of poppet with a filter on (but i definitely don’t want Olive using filters when she’s older). But don’t hate guys if you want to use a filter you’re like a troll yourself. But if you call me out for badly editing my pics then you’re an actual troll. TROLLZ EVERYWHERE.... back me up Wayne??
7pm- Fiiiinally enjoying the bedtime routine with Diddy Matt and Poppet. I could put my phone down (because I’m super content and keep things private) and just get a bath already, but no, let me shove the phone in Olive’s face in case you’ve all forgotten what bespoke poppet looks like.
9.26pm Bespoke poppet sleeps 7-7 but apart from now when you can hear her in the background. I’m dyslexic about the time ok trolls? Those bastard invisible peggies!!
9.30pm good night my trolls....sorry my gang...super busy day tomorrow guys. I’m just going to lie in bed because Matt can’t get wifi in the garage to text his “mates” so I’ll just have a little browse through tattle and plan tomorrow’s content even though I don’t read that site... do I Matt?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Kates paragraph:

RIP in peace Prince Philip it’s a tough day on Instagram today I feel like today is one of those days where we’re all a bit down and I think personally that at times like this you just need to get up and get out I think the queen losing her son is a bit like the trolling I’ve received for over a year now but I’m in a better place and I don’t let it get to me anymore my DM’s are always open if anyone wants to talk I’ve seen so many posts about Prince phil that’s the power of Instagram anyway me and poppet are off out for the day got a big revel coming soon and can’t wait to show you all here’s a discount code for hairburst

(couldn’t even attempt to spell like her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Hoppy7412

Evening, I thought I would start the thread as a couple of people have welcomed me back, Thank You.. Also, a couple have asked for an update. I thought I would let her enjoy her Easter Weekend with Door Matt and her Bespoke Baby while breaking Covid Rules, nothing will change for you on the 12th Dog’s Breath as you’ve carried on as normal or as normal as you’re life can be..

So tomorrow marks 10 days since I sent the e-mails to all your Collaborators, since then I have had quite a mixed response but what got to me was one person absolutely shitting themselves and on the phone crying to me, apologising and terrified that they were going to lose everything because of you being a Twat and putting all my info out there to how many followers you have because god forbid i have an opinion of you not sticking to Covid Rules which I may add you put on a SM Platform for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see.

But, you see Dog’s Breath not once have I trolled you. I will donate my next 12 months wages to a Charity of your choice if you can prove I have or two years if you can prove I have trolled your Daughter but you can’t. It’s never happened that’s why, you need to look in a dictionary and find out the definition of a Troll, or ask Katie Price, or read what Caroline Flack went through, they have and where trolled, there is a big difference.

So, I have narrowed it down to two people from the responses I’ve had and seems they have ignored me along with yourself after me giving all three of you the benefit of the doubt and would have maybe accepted an apology you’ve thought you were clever, well this is how clever you all are.

I am a victim of Trolling from You Truff the Troll. I am also a victim of my personal information being leaked all over SM and I have names of you and them to pass on. I will be contacting a No Win No Fee Solicitor regarding the GDPR Breach so that will be you and whichever other one sent you the e-mail because they will have the power to find out.

Have a read below, sorry Truff you Troll, you don’t read here do you?

I hope you’re Collaboration was worth it and hope you had a Happy Easter..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
4C75D1E6-8E75-40B5-A3D9-2A51F1F40F64.jpeg

Here he is, gym fit underwear model trying to keep his transplant on 🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢

If I see anyone mention he’s nice looking ever again on here I’m going to personally find out who you are via IP address (courtesy of KHM’s investors) and shag your gammon 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

sarcycow1

I was reading a book.earlier and it was talking about how insta is the worst social media outlet for low self esteem and just has everyone comparing themselves to a fake reality and feeling depressed when they don't have that life. Got me thinking about tattle and how it gets a really bad rep but tbf it is a place that cuts through the bs and encourages u to see through the facade and once u see it u can't unsee it and these Influencers just become a parody of themselves .Don't get me wrong ive read some nasty dickhead comments on tattle but I think usually it's pointing out how full of shit and fake this whole scene is
Hello! Long time lurker here but after reading this comment I had to make my first comment. I feel every word of this. For the past couple of years I've really struggled with my MH, felt like I was never good enough etc. In the past 3 months or so I've changed my mindset completely a massive part of that for me was understanding that everything I see on Instagram is a fake, or at the very best a highlight reel. Whilst people love to claim tattle is full of trolls and horrible people, in a funny way it really helped me to actually take stock of the content I was consuming and understand it for it was. 12 months ago I'd have looked at Kate or any other influencer with envy and would feel awful about myself and my life. Now it's the complete opposite....thanks girls you've done wonders for me ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Fucking Looney Toons having one of her Troll obsessed episodes again !! Same old same old.

The Weekly escapades of Truff.....

*Videos of me filling my Tupperware with green slime

*24/7 Uploads of my 8 month old - feeding her, dressing her - I've got it all covered Momma got to get that free stuff now.

*Work -opening a stack of parcels for an hour, then take some pics for my Momma style posts in the creased to fuck clothes cos I'm Carrie Bradshaw/Emily in Paris.

*Few embarrassing Reel tutorials- with the most horrific miming you've ever seen. Hair tutorial on my wig that never looks any longer or thicker & two minty dirty makeup looks that an 11 year old is capable of doing better

*Weekly My Trolls rant - (don't read tattle, don't think about the Trolls cos I'm happiest I've ever been)

*Weekly 500 word essay that no one can make out what the fuck I'm on about . (Can't spell a fucking thing or string a sentence together but love reaching out to my army - as I'm a life blogger)

*Meeting at Police Headquarters (cos I'm in constant contact with the police)

*Zoom call with the midwife
*Zoom call with IAM Health Visitor
*Zoom call with the weaning experts

*Swim the Mersey
*25k run in 30 mins

*Family Time - full days out everyday in lockdown with My one who wants another baby now

*Social Media Break

*Another My Trolls Rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
As if she’s shared Khloe Kardashian’s statement about filtering and body image! The Kardashians and Truffs of the world - not that I’m saying they’re even remotely at the same level- are the fucking biggest problem when it comes to poor body image. There is fuck all wrong with the picture of Khloe Kardashian, same way there’s fuck all wrong with unfiltered pictures of Truff, but they filter themselves down into tiny petite size 6s for the gram and then cry troll when people point out that they look feck all like that in reality. There’s girls all over the world desperate to match the bodies that they see on social media and it’s all a lie. I hate the influence people like the Kardashians have, especially on young girls. They’re famous because their dad defended a wife beater and murderer, and then one of them released a sex tape. They have contributed fuck all to society. Sooner the current influence culture dies out, the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

JoeExotic

VIP Member
She 100% thinks he’s the queen’s son because he’s a prince and not a king.

Waiting for Greasy Lineker’s take on it all - My daughter once went to school with a lad called Phillip so I 100% understand what you’re going through, your Majesty..
“I’m a ped0 like prince Andrew so I know how he must feel”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I’m in such a dark place today, honestly wish some of you were my mates! If I text a mate now to say I’m having a bad time, I’d hear back on 5-7 working days. No joke.
people are shit aren’t they.
I don’t want sympathy anyone, I’m sure lots of us feel the same xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

vitamintea

That Khloe Kardashian post has wound me up now. First of all well done Kate for making it all about you once again. But the reason I’m so annoyed and have no sympathy for any of the Kardashian’s is that they profit from creating false and unrealistic expectations for women. Their bodies cost hundreds of thousands and they STILL photoshop them whilst maintaining they are natural, none of them have admitted surgery once, which is so damaging to everyone. It creates standards that both men and women believe can be achieved by going to the gym and dieting, which is impossible. Women are getting bbl’s abroad and dying whilst trying to look like these photoshopped images whilst these celebs and influencers count their cash. Kate, it was probably your obsession with that vapid family that got you editing in the first place, feeling you were inadequate. Stop bootlicking billionaires from your 3 bed semi in Upton and stand for what’s right. I agree that she looks better in the unedited pic but I’m not going to feel sorry for her or anyone that profits off creating unrealistic body standards for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

NormalPerson

I am so behind and seriously can’t be arsed with her BUT...
Is it not a huge coincidence that she’s suddenly ready to do her big revel when Chezza is obviously about to announce she’s taken over Oh Darlin and it’s being rebranded as Idol? Kate will say that due to her big revel she will have to take a step back from Oh Darlin so won’t be a business partner with Chez anymore but will still do some teaching and it all works out perfectly cause they get to use it as an excuse for closing OD and re-opening under a new name, hence not paying back their government loans!
That’s my theory anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Not putting Olive in nursery for reasons she’ll explain. It’s ok Kate, I’ll do it - no one has offered you a free place and you can’t afford to pay it yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Anxious about going back to normal?? The girl who didn’t even shield when she was pregnant and who took her baby to one of the most COVID-ridden countries on the planet in the middle of a global pandemic?? Get to fuck dickhead. All you’re worried about is other people going back to normal and seeing you for what you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Has Kate made her ever so eloquent statement regarding Prince Philip yet? Can’t wait
She 100% thinks he’s the queen’s son because he’s a prince and not a king.

Waiting for Greasy Lineker’s take on it all - My daughter once went to school with a lad called Phillip so I 100% understand what you’re going through, your Majesty..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66