Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family bike ride, but still time to post something about body image. She is bleeping OBSSESSED.

Reactions: 17
Would pay good money to see them on their bike ride 😂

Wonder if she’ll have olive in an helmet? They should be wearing one I presume, especially if truff is riding the bike

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Burglars dream isn’t she, telling 170k people they’re all out. I Duno what would be worth stealing like but still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's a big difference between losing weight and fat. I can Gain 3-5lbs after a salty meal etc and lose it in a few days. That's doesn't mean I've lost 5lbs it's just water!!

I wouldn't steal anything but I'd rescue Max and take him back to the doggy Hotel
I’d gut that ridiculous walk in wardrobe and give them a living room back. Maybe leave some porridge in the cupboard for Olive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I ended up with a scab in between my eyes last week from popping a hormonal spot that wasn’t ready & continuously picking at it as a compulsion.
I’d hate to hear what you would all have said about me if you’d have seen it.. I imagine this is something Kate has done as well.

I personally don’t think her skin looks that bad in that picture if she has no filter on, a little patchy with tan but normal?
Hormonal acne picker here too! I thought Kate’s skin looked fine, but I only saw the photo on here.

Reactions: 8
Would pay good money to see them on their bike ride 😂

Wonder if she’ll have olive in an helmet? They should be wearing one I presume, especially if truff is riding the bike
I can’t imagine her knowing how to ride a bike. Maybe Olive will be riding the bike and momma will be in the trailer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On to the oh darlin sign now having katie hayes next to it, anyone have a photo from the openning? Coulda sworn she had she name on the other sode of chez’

On to the oh darlin sign now having katie hayes next to it, anyone have a photo from the openning? Coulda sworn she had she name on the other sode of chez’
Im a borin witch and checked. Its on the otherside. Boo

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Im a borin witch and checked. Its on the otherside. Boo
Cheryls put up a story of new staff uniforms saying idol oh darlin 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It happens 🤷‍♀️ She doesn't even have a skin regime which is vital as an MUA. I think that's what people are getting at. Plus I'm suffering a horrendous bout of hormal pimple spots at the moment, so I have sympathy for ya sister!!! ❤
Hormonal acne picker here too! I thought Kate’s skin looked fine, but I only saw the photo on here.
It's hard sometimes on here to not let comments get to you when you have the same issues, even though I know no one means harm!
I have a skin regime and I still have ridiculous spots & pigmentation.

For someone who doesn't have a regime, her skin isn't as bad as you'd expect in that picture anyway..

Reactions: 14
Cheryls put up a story of new staff uniforms saying idol oh darlin 👀
Am sure kate had a sign on the other side aswell oh I feel ashamed for her bet she feels a bleep pep head will do that salon so much better then her she was running in to the ground kate CEO boss witch not so much a boss witch now r with no salon no living room I would really think about ur big revel cause girl if u carnt run a salon with a business partner surly ur not gona be able to manger ur own fucken tit show aswell so we can see that going down hill in about 6 months or so

Reactions: 20
I can’t get over that bleeping contraption they are planning on pulling along behind a bike.

What the actual duck.

who in the right mind would put a 7 month old baby in one of those. I would cry laughing if KHM got in it with OHD, that’s the only way they can use it surely.

Delo will have abar 10 hernias by tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am absolutely dying to get some tweezers on her eyebrows
Mine are a show at the moment but I’m not in a 1000 people bubble and follow the rules unlike her so I’ve got To wait till 19th April when my appointment is.
Why is pephead not sorting them for her when she goes round or yknow because she’s a boss babe mua not sorting them herself 😳😳

Reactions: 15
Have they gone out in the work van? Wonder where baby is?

In the stinky sweaty dusty van 🤢🤢 I guess it’s only like been at home? Kate leaving her crusty knickers about 😂

I will never forget that disgusting photo🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mine are a show at the moment but I’m not in a 1000 people bubble and follow the rules unlike her so I’ve got To wait till 19th April when my appointment is.
Why is pephead not sorting them for her when she goes round or yknow because she’s a boss babe mua not sorting them herself 😳😳
I do my own and I’m by no means a MUA and I get asked where I get them done all the time, I just go at them with tweezers, a little brush and a sleek makeup brow kit 😂 and yet boss babe CEO MUA momma walks around with hers looking like they belong on a yeti

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's hard sometimes on here to not let comments get to you when you have the same issues, even though I know no one means harm!
I have a skin regime and I still have ridiculous spots & pigmentation.

For someone who doesn't have a regime, her skin isn't as bad as you'd expect in that picture anyway..
Try and not take it personal. I know that’s easier said than done. I was literally watching my baby demolish a slice of pizza whilst some folk on here were losing their tit over Olive having a homemade pizza 🤣 I was thinking fuckinnnnng hell it’s only pizza. She’ll get ripped apart no matter what she does. She’s still a tit though. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.