Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to put a load of crickets threw her letter box imagine the noise 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder if she’d notice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 hysterical she’s got to drive somewhere nice to go on the bike because she lives in the middle of a housing estate 🤣🤣 not the bespoke house of dreams in Lower Heswall she’d have her followers believe

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her skin is bloody awful. So blotchy and uneven. She has actual scabs on her face. Yet she thinks she’s a good MUA just plastering 87 layers of foundation on 🤢
I ended up with a scab in between my eyes last week from popping a hormonal spot that wasn’t ready & continuously picking at it as a compulsion.
I’d hate to hear what you would all have said about me if you’d have seen it.. I imagine this is something Kate has done as well.

I personally don’t think her skin looks that bad in that picture if she has no filter on, a little patchy with tan but normal?

Reactions: 21
Absolutely howling at little jockey delo 😂 I hope she isn’t putting the baby in a bike seat, no way in hell would I do that, what if whoever is riding the bike falls?! I’d be terrified. Or does she mean a pull along thing? I need to stop coming in here before I’ve looked

Reactions: 12
I ended up with a scab in between my eyes last week from popping a hormonal spot that wasn’t ready & continuously picking at it as a compulsion.
I’d hate to hear what you would all have said about me if you’d have seen it.. I imagine this is something Kate has done as well.

I personally don’t think her skin looks that bad in that picture if she has no filter on, a little patchy with tan but normal?
It happens 🤷‍♀️ She doesn't even have a skin regime which is vital as an MUA. I think that's what people are getting at. Plus I'm suffering a horrendous bout of hormal pimple spots at the moment, so I have sympathy for ya sister!!! ❤

Reactions: 12
Can’t get over the audacity that she’s even contemplating wearing that body suit!
Delo will have to shoehorn her out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.