Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many things don’t add up. Disappearing acts etc etc, don’t want to put to much on here, just in case someone I know is on here lol

Oh I’m doing that already, he can duck right off!

why do they do this?! Slimey little bleep bucket.

I’d tell her not out of spite just because I’d wanna know.

Reactions: 14
Evening, I thought I would start the thread as a couple of people have welcomed me back, Thank You.. Also, a couple have asked for an update. I thought I would let her enjoy her Easter Weekend with Door Matt and her Bespoke Baby while breaking Covid Rules, nothing will change for you on the 12th Dog’s Breath as you’ve carried on as normal or as normal as you’re life can be..

So tomorrow marks 10 days since I sent the e-mails to all your Collaborators, since then I have had quite a mixed response but what got to me was one person absolutely shitting themselves and on the phone crying to me, apologising and terrified that they were going to lose everything because of you being a twit and putting all my info out there to how many followers you have because god forbid i have an opinion of you not sticking to Covid Rules which I may add you put on a SM Platform for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see.

But, you see Dog’s Breath not once have I trolled you. I will donate my next 12 months wages to a Charity of your choice if you can prove I have or two years if you can prove I have trolled your Daughter but you can’t. It’s never happened that’s why, you need to look in a dictionary and find out the definition of a Troll, or ask Katie Price, or read what Caroline Flack went through, they have and where trolled, there is a big difference.

So, I have narrowed it down to two people from the responses I’ve had and seems they have ignored me along with yourself after me giving all three of you the benefit of the doubt and would have maybe accepted an apology you’ve thought you were clever, well this is how clever you all are.

I am a victim of Trolling from You Truff the Troll. I am also a victim of my personal information being leaked all over SM and I have names of you and them to pass on. I will be contacting a No Win No Fee Solicitor regarding the GDPR Breach so that will be you and whichever other one sent you the e-mail because they will have the power to find out.

Have a read below, sorry Truff you Troll, you don’t read here do you?

I hope you’re Collaboration was worth it and hope you had a Happy Easter..
Hi Hoppy, glad you’re back, you have been missed! The person who rang you crying, obviously wasn’t one of the two who have ignored you. Can I ask, had they done anything with your information, or was it just the fact that you had wrote to them?
The other 2 companies, no matter how big or small, should be worried, 1: that you’re serious (and rightly so) and 2: that they are working with Kate and what she finds acceptable to do.
If I was Kate I would be absolutely shitting my self right now. We knows she reads here, we know she will have read this, and not everyone will bow down to the great Katie Hayes. X

Reactions: 27
In the words of KHM from her manic million story rant last week “be kind, if you don’t like someone don’t comment about them on the internet, just scroll on and don’t comment”.
AA845EC7-F499-4867-9863-7B0FD810680F.png

So this is the very short version. I’ve been seeing someone for 6 months. And I’m 99% sure he’s been seeing his ex at the same time as me. Would you A. Tell her, or B. Not tell her

To add, they have about a ten year history together
Have you confronted him about it? Get the proof and definitely tell her. Ugh, men. Hope you get this sorted x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In the words of KHM from her manic million story rant last week “be kind, if you don’t like someone don’t comment about them on the internet, just scroll on and don’t comment”.
View attachment 515923

Have you confronted him about it? Get the proof and definitely tell her. Ugh, men. Hope you get this sorted x
queue her Twitter disappearing in 3...2....1....not sure if these are on the wiki but they deffo need to be after her ‘be kind’ ‘don’t make comments about others on the internet’ rant.

• Heart
View attachment 515923

Yeah makes up a load of tit, then gaslights me and goes absolutely psycho on me. He thinks I’m bleeping stupid. Maybe 15 years ago I would have been, but not now.
I feel like doing a Truff and marching him up her drive by the ear 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah makes up a load of tit, then gaslights me and goes absolutely psycho on me. He thinks I’m bleeping stupid. Maybe 15 years ago I would have been, but not now.
I feel like doing a Truff and marching him up her drive by the ear 🤣
Aw honestly, gaslighting can do so much damage to your self esteem, been the victim of it and it’s damaged me for life. You deserve better. I would definitely message her or get a friend to message her and let her know that he’s a dirty dick, hopefully she’s not one of those girls that would instantly believe him and take his side. Hope you’re okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is the troll now truffle hog?
What!!! Jesus!!
What is goosing?

Aw honestly, gaslighting can do so much damage to your self esteem, been the victim of it and it’s damaged me for life. You deserve better. I would definitely message her or get a friend to message her and let her know that he’s a dirty dick, hopefully she’s not one of those girls that would instantly believe him and take his side. Hope you’re okay x
Yeah in the beginning I got really down, then actually googled gaslighting and realised thats what he was doing! Yeah I’m ok, thanks lovely xx another one bites the dust! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What!!! Jesus!!
What is goosing?

Yeah in the beginning I got really down, then actually googled gaslighting and realised thats what he was doing! Yeah I’m ok, thanks lovely xx another one bites the dust! 🤣
Don’t worry, it could be worse... you could have Delo for a boyfriend 😂 in all seriousness though I know just how horrible you feel right now. I was in the same position 2yrs ago except the guy was actually MARRIED 😂 as well as seeing me and another woman 😂😂😂 what the actual duck 😂

A19F9861-1B49-4BDC-8606-229B85C45876.png

on Danielle’s insta story hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Don’t worry, it could be worse... you could have Delo for a boyfriend 😂 in all seriousness though I know just how horrible you feel right now. I was in the same position 2yrs ago except the guy was actually MARRIED 😂 as well as seeing me and another woman 😂😂😂 what the actual duck 😂

View attachment 515954
on Danielle’s insta story hahaha
They always get caught in the end don’t they, bloody men!! Oh well at least I’ll be warmer for a bit, I can stop razoring my fanny within an inch of its life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Who is the troll now truffle hog?
How do you train to be an Athiest? I’m fully aware she means athletics but athiest training sounds Like way more fun.

So this is the very short version. I’ve been seeing someone for 6 months. And I’m 99% sure he’s been seeing his ex at the same time as me. Would you A. Tell her, or B. Not tell her

To add, they have about a ten year history together
If she’s got a 10 year history with him she’ll know what he’s like. You telling her will turn you into a demon not him. Just be prepared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How do you train to be an Athiest? I’m fully aware she means athletics but athiest training sounds Like way more fun.
Literally about to quote that one hilarious!

I'm new to the thm but how has she ended up with Tom thumb when she was with Phil before? I dont know what happened but diddydick is a downgrade by far

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.