Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the one crying down the phone to you wasn’t the mum&me app as that would be a bit ironic. glad your not backing down @Hoppy7412. Karmas a witch Truff
No, it was a poor innocent person that was mortified. I was a bit arsey with them but I’m happy they had nothing to do with her. I won’t name or say their name as it’s unfair.

Reactions: 23
Evening, I thought I would start the thread as a couple of people have welcomed me back, Thank You.. Also, a couple have asked for an update. I thought I would let her enjoy her Easter Weekend with Door Matt and her Bespoke Baby while breaking Covid Rules, nothing will change for you on the 12th Dog’s Breath as you’ve carried on as normal or as normal as you’re life can be..

So tomorrow marks 10 days since I sent the e-mails to all your Collaborators, since then I have had quite a mixed response but what got to me was one person absolutely shitting themselves and on the phone crying to me, apologising and terrified that they were going to lose everything because of you being a twit and putting all my info out there to how many followers you have because god forbid i have an opinion of you not sticking to Covid Rules which I may add you put on a SM Platform for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see.

But, you see Dog’s Breath not once have I trolled you. I will donate my next 12 months wages to a Charity of your choice if you can prove I have or two years if you can prove I have trolled your Daughter but you can’t. It’s never happened that’s why, you need to look in a dictionary and find out the definition of a Troll, or ask Katie Price, or read what Caroline Flack went through, they have and where trolled, there is a big difference.

So, I have narrowed it down to two people from the responses I’ve had and seems they have ignored me along with yourself after me giving all three of you the benefit of the doubt and would have maybe accepted an apology you’ve thought you were clever, well this is how clever you all are.

I am a victim of Trolling from You Truff the Troll. I am also a victim of my personal information being leaked all over SM and I have names of you and them to pass on. I will be contacting a No Win No Fee Solicitor regarding the GDPR Breach so that will be you and whichever other one sent you the e-mail because they will have the power to find out.

Have a read below, sorry Truff you Troll, you don’t read here do you?

I hope you’re Collaboration was worth it and hope you had a Happy Easter..
well yeah for the amount of pain, suffering, and loss of amenity you have suffered, I say go for it girl! Data breaches are serious business at the moment and you have the proof that your data has been breached x

So I hope everyone had a good Easter but I bet none of you had a bespoke Easter like Truff!
Who wants to help me out with a personal dilemma? I don’t want any judgement though. God I feel like you are all my mates 🤣

Oh Twitter 😂
She’s the double of the GC here!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
well yeah for the amount of pain, suffering, and loss of amenity you have suffered, I say go for it girl! Data breaches are serious business at the moment and you have the proof that your data has been breached x
But she calls Troll at every opportunity, yet she did what she did to the other Lady, (I think I seen her name was Aimee), and this too. The biggest Troll out there is her and I’m waiting for Wayne Linekar’s Show..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But she calls Troll at every opportunity, yet she did what she did to the other Lady, (I think I seen her name was Aimee), and this too. The biggest Troll out there is her and I’m waiting for Wayne Linekar’s Show..
I would definitely go down the GDPR route hun. There is a firm I 100% would not go with but I can’t say on here or I’ll be outed haha
She needs to know that she can’t just put people’s personal information all over the internet and get away with it. Especially when she has done so with the intent of causing that person distress x

Reactions: 21

So I hope everyone had a good Easter but I bet none of you had a bespoke Easter like Truff!
Who wants to help me out with a personal dilemma? I don’t want any judgement though. God I feel like you are all my mates 🤣

whats the personal dilemma?

Reactions: 11

oooo what’s your dilemma?

Reactions: 8
So this is the very short version. I’ve been seeing someone for 6 months. And I’m 99% sure he’s been seeing his ex at the same time as me. Would you A. Tell her, or B. Not tell her

So this is the very short version. I’ve been seeing someone for 6 months. And I’m 99% sure he’s been seeing his ex at the same time as me. Would you A. Tell her, or B. Not tell her
To add, they have about a ten year history together

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tell her then set up a whats app group with the 3 of you in it and watch him try and explain his way out of it to you both!! Imagine his arse would fall out as both your names pop up in the group together 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

To add, they have about a ten year history together
What makes you think he’s still seeing her?

Reactions: 8
No, nothing, not even off her which surprised me. I thought I would have had the height of abuse but nothing. Just shows you what a tit house she is. I’m not letting it go, the two fingers yesterday I seen on here. The absolute cheeky bleeping Troll..
Yeh that is quite surprising considering the ‘army’ of loyal genuine (general) followers she has isn’t it? I am glad you haven’t had any backlash from it anyway, and I hope you take it all the way.

I find it funny that she honestly believes this site ‘trolls’ her. This is no joke-if I ever bumped into her I would say ‘wow Kate I didn’t even recognise you, you look so different to the pics on your Instagram’ 100% I would say that to her. I also wouldn’t have a problem telling her face to face exactly how I thought she was out of order during a pandemic and what damage she is potentially causing to her young and impressionable following she has.

So Kate- if we ever cross paths, be prepared for an honest and open conversation with Pedro. I will even tell you my real name 🙂

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.