Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, let me get this straight. She wants people to sign a petition for people to have to prove they’re over 18 when they open SM accounts but she created an Instagram account for her baby? Who is definitely not 18 yet. KHM logic again.
I just feel sorry for OHD who thoroughly enjoys watching Danielle’s stories 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Doesn’t read here guys but knows all about the roots talk 😂😂 she’s bleeping obsessed with tattle just admit it Katie darling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course she’s getting inspo from this person who PUTS MAKE UP ON WITH *sorry just gagging* ... THEIR FINGERS!!!!!

She’s probs thought “I have baby tit under my nails constantly anyway so may aswel use them for make up and I’ll wash them once a month when Matt begs me to get a bath, easier than sorting my make up brushes out!”

In my opinion - if you use your fingers to put make up on you are a scruffy fucker!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Looks like the bristles are bending under the weight of the years old makeup.
I’d love to get my hands on her brushes and give them a clean yano, I love cleaning brushes seeing all the makeup coming out. Imagine the water after one of her brushes 😂🤢
Would be same colour as the Mersey 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s getting inspo from this person who PUTS MAKE UP ON WITH *sorry just gagging* ... THEIR FINGERS!!!!!

She’s probs thought “I have baby tit under my nails constantly anyway so may aswel use them for make up and I’ll wash them once a month when Matt begs me to get a bath, easier than sorting my make up brushes out!”

In my opinion - if you use your fingers to put make up on you are a scruffy fucker!!!!!
How can she say she’s getting inspired by ‘real gorgeous skin’ and continue to pile 3 layers of foundation on a day though?
She chats tit as a) she thinks this is what her followers want to hear b) Katie Jane Hughes was mentioned on here and it’s a response to tattle.
Can you imagine the bacteria from her fingers into her skin if she does start applying it with her fingers, worse than her brushes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Na tbh Katie Jane Hughes is a brilliant celeb makeup artist and is one of the only ones that doesn’t use a tit tonne of makeup to get a nice look, focuses on skin unlike Truff and shares her tips unlike Truff!!!

Also the caption clearly explains the situation lol

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Here I am again bleeping fuming by this absolute wank stain of a woman..

Let me tell you something love, how can you have the audacity to say it’s one rule for one and another rule for another regarding Covid? You cheeky witch, you have flaunted every rule under the sun over Lockdown. You have taken the absolute piss day in, day out for a year and you have the cheek to call us Trolls.

Now I know you have no living room, but I’m guessing you have a TV or Radio or you could always go down the Offy when you get your ale and fags and see the headlines in The Scum about this thing called Covid 19 if your not familiar with that then you may have heard of Corona Virus, either way it’s the same thing.

It kills people, but it seems your that bleeping shallow, ignorant and such a T**t or thick, but it’s a Global Pandemic and people are dying. That’s dying not dying to see you’re next reel or revel, dying because they can’t breath.

How you can sit there and call people Trolls is bleeping beyond me, beyond most people when you do what you do. What consideration do you have for anyone but yourself? What consideration do you have for us Front Line Workers that have worked day in, day out for a year? What consideration do you have for the families whose loved ones are/have died? What consideration do you have for your family and friends? Your own Mother and Grandmother? Let me tell you - Sweet duck all.

You seriously need to get a life, get a grip of yourself love, have a word or Mez if your reading here have a word with your illiterate Daughter and tell her the world doesn’t or Liverpool doesn’t revolve around her. I’m guessing Mez doesn’t know about all this because surely to god someone would have stepped in and sorted her out, but maybe she passed sorting out.

So, dirty hole when you sit on your bed with your rancid hair, spotty gob and horse breath have a think about Trolls. What a Troll is, what makes a Troll and how they behave.. You my love are the biggest bleeping Troll out there, you Troll the NHS, their Staff and the Families of Covid everyday:

You’e a bleeping disgrace and how anyone finds you an Inspiration I will never know. Get a proper job and get a bath and wash your hair, it might just wash that chip of your shoulder...
She speaks to her own mother like tit so I don’t think she would listen. She’s absolutely vile, she could quite possibly be the most vile girl I’ve ever come across how anyone can blow smoke up her arse is beyond me.

Reactions: 25
I bet Kate can’t get through the automatic gates with her passport, I’d bet you a million pounds she has a filter on it 😂

Hahahhaaa so Kate didn’t follow KJH, had never mentioned her before ...we talked about her on here and suddenly she’s her makeup inspiration 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ But you don’t read here do you?
(Sorry if this is already been said) this actually Pissed me off ya know, I checked a couple of weeks back and she def wasn’t following her, now this. Maybe she’s hoping she will get gifted some of the new brushes that KJH has collaborated on? Because God knows she needs them! I like Hannah Martin, she’s not following her either, bit she soon will be! I also think that’s she should spend her coffee times catching up on Caroline Hirons page, checking her skin care advice? (I’ve just checked neither follow each other.) one follows the other, if she has great skin, she wouldn’t need to trowel that finishing plaster all over her face!

Reactions: 16
Is she thick? - Actually no don’t answer that.
So people having to provide ID for social media is not going to stop people making accounts which don’t use their real name. If said account then messages Kate with a genuine question or concern like ‘please don’t leave your child on a bleeping work top where she’s 2mm from the edge and and you’re on the other side of the room.’ Instagram are not going to go ‘here we go Kate babe, here’s that nasty trolls name and address, don’t forget to put ya comedy glasses and hoodie on!’
Does she realise there’s this thing called GDPR and she would still NEVER find out who these people are? Also, this is for people who receive genuine threatening messages and not messages like ‘clean your makeup brushes you scruff’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sadly the companies she ‘works’ with don’t give a tit about GDPR look at the Amy situation ☹
But the whole ID for social media would be for the likes of Instagram, who I very much doubt would give her peoples personal info.

The whole Amy scenario was vile and that Mum and me or whatever they are called should have faced serious consequences from the ICO. Sadly I doubt this happened.
But if Amy had messaged from an account without her name (which she shouldn’t have to), neither Mum or me or Kate would have known her identity as that info would be with Instagram themselves who would not give it out.

Reactions: 20
(Sorry if this is already been said) this actually Pissed me off ya know, I checked a couple of weeks back and she def wasn’t following her, now this. Maybe she’s hoping she will get gifted some of the new brushes that KJH has collaborated on? Because God knows she needs them! I like Hannah Martin, she’s not following her either, bit she soon will be! I also think that’s she should spend her coffee times catching up on Caroline Hirons page, checking her skin care advice? (I’ve just checked neither follow each other.) one follows the other, if she has great skin, she wouldn’t need to trowel that finishing plaster all over her face!
I have often wondered if she really didn’t read here but this 100000% proves that she does ... I really hope KJH doesn’t acknowledge her, she’s a real boss babe and I don’t want our truff anywhere near her 😂

Reactions: 10
But the whole ID for social media would be for the likes of Instagram, who I very much doubt would give her peoples personal info.

The whole Amy scenario was vile and that Mum and me or whatever they are called should have faced serious consequences from the ICO. Sadly I doubt this happened.
But if Amy had messaged from an account without her name (which she shouldn’t have to), neither Mum or me or Kate would have known her identity as that info would be with Instagram themselves who would not give it out.
I can’t see the whole ID to make a SM account being used to investor trolls other than the platforms being able to suspend/delete accounts that do troll.

What Kate doesn’t realise is Karen and Jane who watch her stories for makeup content and have kiddies themselves, who kindly comment messages such as “raise the jumperoo” “should Olive be left on a raised surface within many contained accessories” and “mixing purée and blw isn’t doing blw” aren’t being trolls. She preaches the mum police all the time...easy fix, don’t put your kid and parenting on Instagram. People can’t have OPINIONS then. Opinions does not equal trolling.

Reactions: 23
Like one of you beauties have said, a poor young woman’s body has been found. Still all she’s focused on is ‘my trolls’ and sharing bleeping dopey draws Laura from love islands ‘please stop aiming hate at us influencers who flew off to Dubai to eat salt baes dirty ass meat to escape the pandemic’ bla bla bla. bleeping diddums. Just shows what type of woman Truff is that she’s not sharing useful safe guarding tools for her young, vulnerable following.
she has the actual IQ of a bogey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is she thick? - Actually no don’t answer that.
So people having to provide ID for social media is not going to stop people making accounts which don’t use their real name. If said account then messages Kate with a genuine question or concern like ‘please don’t leave your child on a bleeping work top where she’s 2mm from the edge and and you’re on the other side of the room.’ Instagram are not going to go ‘here we go Kate babe, here’s that nasty trolls name and address, don’t forget to put ya comedy glasses and hoodie on!’
Does she realise there’s this thing called GDPR and she would still NEVER find out who these people are? Also, this is for people who receive genuine threatening messages and not messages like ‘clean your makeup brushes you scruff’.
Could we even trust these companies to keep our data safe from hackers etc as well? Identity fraud would probably skyrocket 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Like one of you beauties have said, a poor young woman’s body has been found. Still all she’s focused on is ‘my trolls’ and sharing bleeping dopey draws Laura from love islands ‘please stop aiming hate at us influencers who flew off to Dubai to eat salt baes dirty ass meat to escape the pandemic’ bla bla bla. bleeping diddums. Just shows what type of woman Truff is that she’s not sharing useful safe guarding tools for her young, vulnerable following.
she has the actual IQ of a bogey.
Just came on to say exactly this! A young woman has been abducted off the street whilst walking home and murdered and this vile bleep is going on about “Da TrOlLzZz” who are wondering if she’s had her roots done or not. She’s such a fat, self-centered, narcissistic bastard. Listen Kate, your little precious Olive is more at risk from men than trolls so get your fat head out your fat arse and stop talking absolute shite and READ THE ROOM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Katie Price’s petition is basically a petition set up by someone with low intelligence, who has no idea about the laws surrounding online accounts / GDPR, or thoughts regarding people who require confidentiality online due to the nature of their jobs, or personal safety, etc. And it is now being shared by people who are of equal low intelligence, and who can’t even tell the difference between serious trolling/online abuse, and people just having a different opinion to them on their public profile. I’ve seen this petition shared by 4 people who fall into this category... all morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.