Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Kate can’t get through the automatic gates with her passport, I’d bet you a million pounds she has a filter on it 😂

Hahahhaaa so Kate didn’t follow KJH, had never mentioned her before ...we talked about her on here and suddenly she’s her makeup inspiration 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ But you don’t read here do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread 61 get to ourzzzzz

that make up brush la 🤢
Looks like the bristles are bending under the weight of the years old makeup.
I’d love to get my hands on her brushes and give them a clean yano, I love cleaning brushes seeing all the makeup coming out. Imagine the water after one of her brushes 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Personally I wouldn’t even attempt to clean them brushes, full new set is needed on them tit flickers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny you say that Kate... When my Son grows up I hope you and people like you 'influencers' are extinct.
Don't want My child and others growing up seeing dickheads like yourself editing pictures , giving false impressions of weight, bumming free things off companies then making out you're doing them a favour with a tag in your stories. Opening parcels of stuff and calling it 'work' 😂
People blagging about their material possessions & living their lives on social media and this constant victim hood mentality. Young people aspiring to be an influencers thinking it's a worthwhile occupation when in fact is phoney & toxic. The end of influencers....Let's hope that's what to come in the future 🤞🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s the biggest troll out there. She literally bullies people and hates being called out. I would be devastated if my children turned out like her. I wish influencer culture would end as quick as it began. Everything about it is vulgar

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny you say that Kate... When my Son grows up I hope you and people like you 'influencers' are extinct.
Don't want My child and others growing up seeing dickheads like yourself editing pictures , giving false impressions of weight, bumming free things off companies then making out you're doing them a favour with a tag in your stories. Opening parcels of stuff and calling it 'work' 😂
People blagging about their material possessions & living their lives on social media and this constant victim hood mentality. Young people aspiring to be an influencers thinking it's a worthwhile occupation when in fact is phoney & toxic. The end of influencers....Let's hope that's what to come in the future 🤞🏼
I've actually shown my daughter's her Instagram page as an example of exactly what I don't want them to be when they are older.

Reactions: 33
Surely a MUA has loads of brushes, or at least more than one set so they can use one set while they wash & dry another set. She’s an absolute minger

Reactions: 17
Does she really think Instagram will still exist when Olive grows up? Gen Z are already judging us for still using insta...
Things like Instagram and influencers will be gone in less than 5 years people will start to value their privacy more and will be more influenced by moral organisations that have a social responsibility rather than gifting stuff to z listers

Reactions: 27
So a young woman’s body has been found today, and so many amazing influencers I follow are sharing their stories about how the world is unsafe for women, how to protect themselves, and how we need men to change. YET. She thinks the biggest issue is “TROLLZ” and that’s what she’s manifesting for her daughter??? Disgusting.

People aren’t trolls for having opinions. That story is all over social media and has been for a week now since she went missing- and I don’t think Kate has shared it once.

Also huge LOL at her Lockdown story, claiming it’s one rule for one and another for others. Is that why lockdown doesn’t apply to you? Silly bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m reading old threads and curious. What’s daddy diy’s sis Instagram? Some of you said she’s all over Danielle’s page and this must wind truff up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Why is THM promoting Katie Prices petition? Does she not realise that she will loose half of her underage followers and fake accounts? Also Kate you won’t be able to make your fake accounts to troll yourself....

It baffles me everyone jumping on the band wagon for this - ID for social media...? They do realise it is a UK petition for the UK government to debate? Not for Mark Zukerberg? He won’t give two fucks him. People will continue to use social media how they please, aslong as there is money lining his pockets from advertisements and other sponsors, the world is his oyster.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like the bristles are bending under the weight of the years old makeup.
I’d love to get my hands on her brushes and give them a clean yano, I love cleaning brushes seeing all the makeup coming out. Imagine the water after one of her brushes 😂🤢
HA! The water off her makeup brushes would be dirtier than the Marine Lake down New Brighton 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here I am again bleeping fuming by this absolute wank stain of a woman..

Let me tell you something love, how can you have the audacity to say it’s one rule for one and another rule for another regarding Covid? You cheeky witch, you have flaunted every rule under the sun over Lockdown. You have taken the absolute piss day in, day out for a year and you have the cheek to call us Trolls.

Now I know you have no living room, but I’m guessing you have a TV or Radio or you could always go down the Offy when you get your ale and fags and see the headlines in The Scum about this thing called Covid 19 if your not familiar with that then you may have heard of Corona Virus, either way it’s the same thing.

It kills people, but it seems your that bleeping shallow, ignorant and such a T**t or thick, but it’s a Global Pandemic and people are dying. That’s dying not dying to see you’re next reel or revel, dying because they can’t breath.

How you can sit there and call people Trolls is bleeping beyond me, beyond most people when you do what you do. What consideration do you have for anyone but yourself? What consideration do you have for us Front Line Workers that have worked day in, day out for a year? What consideration do you have for the families whose loved ones are/have died? What consideration do you have for your family and friends? Your own Mother and Grandmother? Let me tell you - Sweet duck all.

You seriously need to get a life, get a grip of yourself love, have a word or Mez if your reading here have a word with your illiterate Daughter and tell her the world doesn’t or Liverpool doesn’t revolve around her. I’m guessing Mez doesn’t know about all this because surely to god someone would have stepped in and sorted her out, but maybe she passed sorting out.

So, dirty hole when you sit on your bed with your rancid hair, spotty gob and horse breath have a think about Trolls. What a Troll is, what makes a Troll and how they behave.. You my love are the biggest bleeping Troll out there, you Troll the NHS, their Staff and the Families of Covid everyday:

You’e a bleeping disgrace and how anyone finds you an Inspiration I will never know. Get a proper job and get a bath and wash your hair, it might just wash that chip of your shoulder...

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Still can’t keep up with you lot,

How did I miss the video of her dancing in her nappy like Tommy from the Rugrats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cunts like truff and the rest of the influencer culture need to take a hard look in the mirror and realise it's their so called audience that funds their fake, crappy lifestyle.

So what you get a few nasty comments, they don't have line managers like most of us do in current jobs who pull apart what we do. You chose the IG life and the pitfalls of it so prepare for negativity as that is life.

Cracks are really starting to appear and in a few years I think the IG culture will slowly dwindle like twitter did. This is their only revenue so they can seriously get to duck. No transferable skills, nothing but an empty shell of a fake life.

We need a petition for no filters, no ads, no collabs! Then we would see truff for what she is...an uneducated, talentless, fake pig 🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.