Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said trollsssss for sympathy cos she’s only used to crying her way out of situations. OWN YOUR LIES.

saying he doesn’t ‘get’ Instagram is a blag. Anyone knows you can’t rip off someone else’s work and say ‘I done this’ ffs
He understood Instagram quite well when he uploaded his fake ‘bizo’ class plane photo😂😂😂😂😂 absolute pair of rotters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fucken hell I’ve taken the day off then Fucken life took over from 9am and I’m only just coming on to a new thread 9 pages in and the woman with the blue panneling is outing the little legs what the Fucken name of Jesus 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Fucken best day ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love you guys 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like Kate is now trolling the account Delo stole photos from!!

View attachment 403549View attachment 403550
She can’t just bleeping leave something can she. She bleeping LOVES drama.

Everyone follow this panelling lady to boost her followers hahahaha!

This is why I bleeping have zero sympathy for the attention seeking stinky fucker.

Kate go wash your bleeping grubby pits and your tit stained hands you absolute pampers grass loving bleeping burger kong eating bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She can’t just bleeping leave something can she. She bleeping LOVES drama.

Everyone follow this panelling lady to boost her followers hahahaha!

This is why I bleeping have zero sympathy for the attention seeking stinky fucker.

Kate go wash your bleeping grubby pits and your tit stained hands you absolute pampers grass loving bleeping burger kong eating bleep
Make sure your profiles are private if yous follow her, you can see all her most recent followers, no doubt truff will be looking, probably off her jenko account or one of her 174 others

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep. She'll be over #bekind later. I find be kind quite patronising really.
I’m finding more and more that ‘be kind’ is just being used as a get out for I’ve done something wrong but I’m going to pretend I’m the victim so don’t say anything bad about me. Own up to your mistakes there is not one of us that can say we don’t make them. But they are just sitting there thinking they are the victims are you honestly telling me those pictures would not still be up on his Instagram him taking the praise if it hadn’t been pointed out. If someone had written on the post ‘great work’ he wouldn’t have credited someone else and said yeah just using these as an example...No definitely not!

Reactions: 38
Make sure your profiles are private if yous follow her, you can see all her most recent followers, no doubt truff will be looking, probably off her jenko account or one of her 174 others
I can see some things in common tread very carefully over there 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good thinking girly x

KHM legging it from Savers after robbing more cash from the till to plough into Delo’s failing panelling side hustle now he’s had to go private and no one can see “his work” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember when someone else dared to have a flower swing in their salon and KHM went insane ...Literally trolled the poor girl to death that she’d stole her idea and no one else should ever think about copying!! Oh how the tables have turned?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cant wait to see the second out house. “Wasnt ready to leave this beautiful home” oh gerl. Why you lyin
A36FA7F7-2248-45AD-955A-B6D559EA9E46.jpeg

This doesn’t look like her house?? Breaking lockdown, again 🤔
I thought the same thats why i was snooping on the interior oage. Couldnt work out the doors?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, I actually CAN'T... what the duck has this got to do with her? The little fanny robbed pictures and put them up as 'our' work... he plagiarised it. End of. No excuse. He's been caught out and played dumb and because this woman isn't backing down, in steams this psychotic loon and messages the woman. In what world is this normal??

And then saying at the end 'I dont give you permission to share this conversation' 🤯🤯🤯 im bleeping LIVID. Shes one self important, hypocritical, narcissistic BELL END.

Funny how Delo was rock hard bouncing up that path in his tool belt and posing on the step when the poor girl was pregnant but now the little fanny can't even fight his own battles online (a battle he bleeping started by robbing the pictures!!)

Can we message the other accounts he robbed off, we have screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

And she knows she is in the wrong for messaging the panel woman and that Delo hasn't got a (little) leg to stand on, otherwise she would share it all over her own account and get her little minions and Z list mates to all share it in support of her. LEAVE IT BISON.

Rant over, that made me fume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What’s the best thing to come out of lockdown 3.0........ slab back trying to defend her little legs on insta message and As per crying Fucken troll because the pair of them have robbed photos from someone’s account

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m Fucken dead you just can’t Fucken write the stuff can you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wiki update:
-Panel gate 2.0 screenshots

No, I actually CAN'T... what the duck has this got to do with her? The little fanny robbed pictures and put them up as 'our' work... he plagiarised it. End of. No excuse. He's been caught out and played dumb and because this woman isn't backing down, in steams this psychotic loon and messages the woman. In what world is this normal??

And then saying at the end 'I dont give you permission to share this conversation' 🤯🤯🤯 im bleeping LIVID. Shes one self important, hypocritical, narcissistic BELL END.

Funny how Delo was rock hard bouncing up that path in his tool belt and posing on the step when the poor girl was pregnant but now the little fanny can't even fight his own battles online (a battle he bleeping started by robbing the pictures!!)

Can we message the other accounts he robbed off, we have screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

And she knows she is in the wrong for messaging the panel woman and that Delo hasn't got a (little) leg to stand on, otherwise she would share it all over her own account and get her little minions and Z list mates to all share it in support of her. LEAVE IT BISON.

Rant over, that made me fume.
He’s simple as duck. Feel like gluing him to a wall the bleeping plank.

DELO: *typing a message out using his left index finger “Hiya, soz for using your photo, it was on Pinterest row row row ye boat and I can’t use Insta I don’t get what half it means me girlfriend will message ye now. Soz again gerl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Wiki update:
-Panel gate 2.0 screenshots

DELO: *typing a message out using his left index finger “Hiya, soz for using your photo, it was on Pinterest row row row ye boat and I can’t use Insta I don’t get what half it means me girlfriend will message ye now. Soz again gerl
He should stick to bleeping up nursery rhymes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.