Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean hopefully this awfulllllll behaviour see’s her get a bad rep with the house reno community on insta she so desp wants in on...i dont understand how she cant see what she is doing is bringing more negative light to the whole situation?! Just shows you how she deals with anyone, not just people criticising her. A women who in her own right can call delo out for copyright infringement, hands up I was wrong would of been enough and it wouldnt of been a public thing but she comes waddddding in with her 170k followers thinking its going to make a difference.

to be fair its impressive she managed to be out running for an hour and start insta beef with someone at the same time. I long to be able to multi-task like that boss babe
Out running her big gob 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“Wondered where my voice note was” !!!! Awful!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Charlotte Dawson is another nobody it isn’t impressive that you speak now and again Kate hun
Think we can guess how them voice notes go.. Charlotte gurning in to the mic about her belleh.. wow, yes, Hilarious. What a friendship 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A 6 month old in a Moses basket?????
Where the frigg does she find the time to do everything? My 6 month old doesn't give me a minute! Currently balls deep in cleaning bottles while he has a power nap.l! And god help me when he wakes up. He just wants to play constantly now and have attention!?

Reactions: 15
Her story about saying how good she is feeling is sooooo transparent. Honest to God, youve prob had a pretty tit 24 hours. If you were a bit more honest you'd prob have more respect and less tattle threads......unless......you enjoy this khm....??

Also, olive is now too big/old for that moses basket, its not very safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This has probably already been said but I cannot keep up with how fast the threads are moving. But didn’t she give a dogs life to a small business who used a flower wall in their shop and didn’t “credit” the truffster? Can’t remember the exact story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Today has just shown how absolutely desperate she is to portray this perfect life on insta. Throwing olive around like some maniac, legging it around the Wirral grinning her head off at her camera for her own insta feed while doing all this “damage control” over on Delos insta.. it’s actually tragic. Why not just post the truth for once, be transparent to your followers tell them you’re sorry and everyone can move on. It’s not that hard to be honest and she’d get a hell of a lot more respect for it

Reactions: 31
The more I think of it, there probably is an actual salon in Beverly Hills that looks exactly like Oh Snarlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has probably already been said but I cannot keep up with how fast the threads are moving. But didn’t she give a dogs life to a small business who used a flower wall in their shop and didn’t “credit” the truffster? Can’t remember the exact story.
Oh you KNOW she did 😂 the irony and hypocrisy (look it up in the dictionary Kate) is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘A dogs life’ 😂😂

Absolutely love everyone’s sayings on here, just makes it. And calms me down when I think I might explode with the hypocrisy of it all

The more I think of it, there probably is an actual salon in Beverly Hills that looks exactly like Oh Snarlin.
No doubt is there really. Re read the wiki today and I had forgotten so much, everything they do is a rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeeek! The baby is in a Moses basket and yet she can roll over?! Aren’t those things on stands aswel?
🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s said trollsssss for sympathy cos she’s only used to crying her way out of situations. OWN YOUR LIES.

saying he doesn’t ‘get’ Instagram is a blag. Anyone knows you can’t rip off someone else’s work and say ‘I done this’ ffs
He generally has no clue about Instagram, but he claimed work as ‘ours’ after cropping out the photo watermark. Why though?

I also feel ashamed that she’s on trying to defend his crappy behaviour. HE. IS. IN. THE. WRONG.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope the professional Ma doesn’t see the Moses basket and bring it up... wouldn’t want them to fall out now would we

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eeeek! The baby is in a Moses basket and yet she can roll over?! Aren’t those things on stands aswel?
🙈🙈
Olive is perfect age for the play gym/mat. If olive is rolling over, being inside the rocking basket is a baddddd idea.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He generally has no clue about Instagram, but he claimed work as ‘ours’ after cropping out the photo watermark. Why though?

I also feel ashamed that she’s on trying to defend his crappy behaviour. HE. IS. IN. THE. WRONG.
He has no clue about Instagram but knew enough to snap himself in ‘bizzo’ on the way to Dubai for insta glory and we can’t even blame grotbag glam cos she travelled separately l. Although I would love that scene to have played out with her there. Them taking it in turns to get a pic in the seat. Bet she was well jealous when the post popped up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine the life lessons for olive. Lesson 1 from KHM - no need to pay for anything, just beg for it and tell people it’s AMAZING!
lesson 2 from delo - just steal It, no one will know. If they find out just tell them it’s your first day and run away

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew she was the type of person to have basically hot milk as tea🤢 criminal. Just makes me dislike her even more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She doesn’t even look like she believes herself when she says if. Her eyes kind of roll. Kate’ll be jumping all over this #bekind
Yep. She'll be over #bekind later. I find be kind quite patronising really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact Olive is in the Moses basket just proves she is not sitting or rolling on her own....because Mez is probably there looking after her while Truff stomps round on her runs an don't think Mez would allow it if she thought it was unsafe, ie if she was sitting and rolling 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.