Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever called their living room a cloak room I have absolutely cried laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wish I could’ve been a fly on the wall in truff towers this mornin

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish I could’ve been a fly on the wall in truff towers this mornin
Delo will be raging, his lil legs swinging all over the show in his high chair. Throwing his toy tool kit on the floor cause he doesn’t want to play with us no mo’ ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why bother posting anything today?? Why not just lay low and sort your tit out? She’s absolutely obsessed with portraying a perfect life. Screaming that they’ve been caught bang to rights here 🤣🤣🤣 oh to be a fly on the panelled wall today 🦟

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I am in bleeping bulk. Told you all he was as bad as her 👀👀👀👀

Great investor work again Trolls.

Just thinking I'm going to apply for a job on Truffs 24/7 legal team... They must be making a bleeping mint 🤭🤣

@Blair-Waldorf no stepping on toes here doll, all in this for the greater good 😘 I was making a bespoke breakfast for my terrorist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Delo will be raging, his lil legs swinging all over the show in his high chair. Throwing his toy tool kit on the floor cause he doesn’t want to play with us no mo’ ☹
In Olive’s high chair 🤣 cause it fits up to 11 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all thought she was dressing Olivie in random coloured clothes that weren't really girly, when in actual fact she just wanted people to gift her tiny clothes for Delo.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm busy at work for what feels like 5 minutes and the whole Delo-world implodes.
How can they be so thick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got the pics of the crusty bottles she put in her steriliser before washing? They need to be on the wiki🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The best thing Pephead could do now the company is dissolved, is run! Fast. Away from the imploding black hole surrounding Truff!
It's all coming crumbling down around them. And shes posting positive messages from simple minded fuckwits like herself 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Woke up to a new thread and Delo being a Pinterest paneling snatcher 😂 this is amazing and the woman is a legend for sharing her responses she must have been livid 😡😂

All this drama it's only Tuesday you are all getting me through lockdown thank you tattle basards 🎭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.