Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker, never posted but have been recently victimised by Katie and her love of the block button...🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway I decided to incorporate a collage of the best bits into one photo.

Are you ready for the big revel?

P.s Bernie is such a scouser. Trouble in the street and he’s got a front row deckchair ...

6F4C64CF-EFFF-4ACE-8233-493266E35FCF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

pommybear

Chatty Member
9B5EF39E-31CF-4707-9C09-07474D710686.jpeg

you’ve literally had a week in Dubai and since the start of the pandemic you’ve lived life like normal, fucking prick sharing this. She’s fucking spineless

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

MYTROLLS

LONG time lurker, and long overdue first time posting, I couldn’t help myself after the irony of today’s drama. I won’t say who I am but I’ll leave you all guessing 👀

She’s absolutely outdone herself hasn’t she, she’s got to be joking having a go about posting private messages on their story, I’m in disbelief that she’s fuming someone posted those messages to their story, the number of times she’s done it to 170k followers 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Looks like Kate is now trolling the account Delo stole photos from!!

View attachment 403549View attachment 403550
HAHAHAHAHAH can’t stand it when the shoes on the other foot can you truffs? This is payback for every person she’d doxxed and every pregnant girl who’s drive she’s stomped up. At least this lady has the class and courtesy not to include the account name, unlike Kate who would have plastered every detail she could find on her story and sent the low IQ crew in to fight her battle. And ‘my trolls’ get over yourself you stupid fruit machine 🙄🙄 we’re yours and delos trolls now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Trollinell

Chatty Member
I’ve just had an email back from the daily mail. I’ve sent him the wiki link and asked him to let me know what he thinks 😂😂😂. We may see Kate featured in there soon for all her misdemeanours 😂😂😂. Imagine the comments section 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha I hope panel lady becomes a tattle troll, I absolutely love that she’s not backing down. A true business woman. GO ON PANEL LADY, all hail panel lady🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Not sure if she still does wedding make-up but when she did the bride would have to sign a contract stating that Truffalo might might not be the one doing her make-up on the day. She sent another girl to one bride (who was actually more qualified than THM) and the bride lost her shit on the girl. This happened a few times so the girl got sick of it and left. THM then went out of her way to try and ruin the poor girl spreading rumours, booking fake appointments, funny phone calls in the middle of the night, stomping up kicking off when she saw her on nights out. This was back in the SW days, hasn't changed at all!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the carrot danglers 🥕
Either come and spill your tea. Or don't, and it will probably come out at some point along the line, but you won't be in on the joke 🤣
If you've taken the time to make an account and comment you obviously don't like the slabback bison and/or the very small man. So, join the community of likeminded individuals and say it.
If you have to hide who you are, throw a few curveballs. Truffs hardly the sharpest knife in the block and her investor skills don't match ours, plus she doesn't read here... Does she Matt? So your pretty safe.
So spill it or leg it 😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Dancerdownunder

Morning my trolls,

She talks in absolute riddles, I noted down what she said on a story the other day.

“I will be doing more product reviews on my personal opinion on what I think for the products I have loved for Olive as a Newborn baby for future”

Does any of that make fucking sense? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I've been watching her follower count and engagement on social blade for a few days. Her engagement seems to be dropping each day and every time she puts out these TROLL ramblings she loses followers. It seems to be having the opposite effect to what she is expecting.

I'm sure she's setting up another account as we speak, only to send herself another ridiculous message so she can make up another story of people being horrible to her or Olive. She knows she's got to go big because these hinting messages just aren't working. She's building herself up for it, we've all seen it before

Her page is boring as fuck now. She's so out of touch with reality and so defensive over the most ridiculous things. People are clearly starting to cotton onto her. The right thing for her to do is reflect on her actions over the past couple of weeks, think about why it's not working anymore and if she wants this to be her full time job then she needs to work harder.

I fucked up at work yesterday and got a bollocking. I held my hands up and admitted that I slacked off and took responsibility for my actions. I didn’t put a post up on my IG calling my colleagues fit to burn and I didn’t call the senior partner a troll for bringing it to my attention and telling me where I'd gone wrong. Why? Because I'm an adult and I'm mature enough to say sorry, rectify it and crack on with what I'm paid to do.

I strongly believe she will be her own downfall but because she's so full of her own self importance, she will always believe it's somebody else fault.

GROW UP KATE, YOU'RE NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’m going to direct more people to this thread shortly by posting randomness on different threads ... while I was doing some data collecting I stumbled across a random thread where a Tattler got offended because another Tattler called them a GAYLORD.

Im dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We might be a bit too savage for those thread commenters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Wiki update:
-Panel gate 2.0 screenshots

No, I actually CAN'T... what the fuck has this got to do with her? The little fanny robbed pictures and put them up as 'our' work... he plagiarised it. End of. No excuse. He's been caught out and played dumb and because this woman isn't backing down, in steams this psychotic loon and messages the woman. In what world is this normal??

And then saying at the end 'I dont give you permission to share this conversation' 🤯🤯🤯 im fucking LIVID. Shes one self important, hypocritical, narcissistic BELL END.

Funny how Delo was rock hard bouncing up that path in his tool belt and posing on the step when the poor girl was pregnant but now the little fanny can't even fight his own battles online (a battle he fucking started by robbing the pictures!!)

Can we message the other accounts he robbed off, we have screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

And she knows she is in the wrong for messaging the panel woman and that Delo hasn't got a (little) leg to stand on, otherwise she would share it all over her own account and get her little minions and Z list mates to all share it in support of her. LEAVE IT BISON.

Rant over, that made me fume.
He’s simple as fuck. Feel like gluing him to a wall the fucking plank.

DELO: *typing a message out using his left index finger “Hiya, soz for using your photo, it was on Pinterest row row row ye boat and I can’t use Insta I don’t get what half it means me girlfriend will message ye now. Soz again gerl

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
My arse she’s done a 5k! Ankle was strapped up last week and now she’s Usain Bolt, fuckoff.

• Haha
  • Heart

Southern.fairy91

Jesus fucking wept.

What a night!

What a fucking night!

The Mrs told me off at the weekend for being a tattle hun so she’s ended up unfollowing Kate and told me not to mention her anymore because I just buzz of the gossip and she thinks I’m sad 🥺.
And now all this has happened and I haven’t got anyone to relish in it with!

IMAGINE having the gall of that cunt to message that woman giving her shit for sharing messages when she was plagiarised! After doxing countless people after walking up a pregnant woman’s drive with her fella in tow for a row, over something pretty similar if you ask me. The fucking hypocrisy the lies she’s a bad cunt and I will gladly buy tickets for her downfall!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61