Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think anyone should follow panel woman, because you can bet your bottom dollar Truff will be checking for mutual an blocking on all her profiles!
Yeah, plus I think panel lady is genuinely ‘too pure for this world’ 😂 in I don’t want her to get anymore tit bless her. She looks like she’s got good connections and genuine, that will piss grotbags off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just me getting lost in the plot twists - don’t know why I asked really 😂 I had an hour off and came back to 70odd notifications so must have thought I’d missed somet 🤦‍♀️
I'm trying to alert you without someone getting 💨 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My thread suggestion is #54 We are thieves. Read the Wiki & tell a friend

Reactions: 8
Looks liks she's about to do some wheelies up the drive on er scrambo.🤣🤣🤣
Wheelies🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm trying to alert you without someone getting 💨 🤣🤣
Someone getting gas? Only one with unlimited supply of gas is smelly KHM.

They probably rent the mould ridden black shed to him. I am landlod.
That’s it !!💡
That’s why “Ninja” has all the goss first hand he’s in that black shed naked covered in crisps and bed sores with 5 pc monitors watching everything in Truff towers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god I’ve just had a quick scan of the wiki and came across the picture of her on the ring doorbell HAHAHAHAHA I am in bleeping agony, going to have abs of steel after this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Truff blocked my main account ages ago when I mentioned that she had broken lockdown rules under a post of hers so she can’t see who I follow or anything now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wheelies🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone getting gas? Only one with unlimited supply of gas is smelly KHM.

That’s it !!💡
That’s why “Ninja” has all the goss first hand he’s in that black shed naked covered in crisps and bed sores with 5 pc monitors watching everything in Truff towers
Think she meant without truff getting wind of the warning

Truff blocked my main account ages ago when I mentioned that she had broken lockdown rules under a post of hers so she can’t see who I follow or anything now 😂
Everybody needs to block her first and the unblock as and when you wanna lurk 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s blocked me too when she did the drinking video. She can’t see what mutual followers you have with another account if you don’t follow her though! 😉

Yeah be careful, i just checked and saw a few girls in the followers list who follow things i follow on insta from round here so assume only found out about the drama through here so id unfollow just because if i can figure it out thats panel for brains will

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't even follow her you know. I had never heard of her til I started reading tattle but stick around because this is the best thread 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah be careful, i just checked and saw a few girls in the followers list who follow things i follow on insta from round here so assume only found out about the drama through here so id unfollow just because if i can figure it out thats panel for brains will
Yeah I noticed there was a few people with Liverpool and Wirral in their bio. I have now unfollowed panel lady, I need to do image searches when delo goes public again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.